Be yuropoor

>be yuropoor
>open assholes to hordes of refugees caused by American wars that had nothing to do with you
>get beheaded
>get shot
>get bombed
>get raped
>die

USA cucks the world on the daily

sage

mods pls ban fags like this, Make Pol great again

America is rightfully European clay.

poor cucks

>be america
>be pic related

I'd rather be less white than liberal nu male cucks

says the birthplaces of Nu-males

(((American wars)))

no you wouldn't and we both now that, burgerboi
dunno, but looking at anti-trump protesters and many others it seems you produce much more of them than we do

per capita yuropoors are a trillion times worse than white americans, who are seen as 'racist' by you dickless turds

Uh, yes.

I'd rather I have a couple mexican and asian friends than be accused of rape for winking at a girl you fucking faggot

oh, did actually not look at the flag and automatically thought you are a burger as well

well, have this instead

>implying the average European isn't lusting to slay another couple million souls including yours.

Enjoy what the media portrays, if i walk down the street with crusader no one will say shit, not even the muzzies.

But anyway, enjoy your civil war when niggers chimp out over there, also enjoy the subsequently follow up Chinese invasion when you are weakened.

p.s at least Europe doesn't have a black problem.

can't blame them, their food and water is full of testosterone suppressing elements and chemicals. Most Americans here are T-challenged edge lords who cant even produce one ounce of sperm.

The USA is becoming a regional power, if Trump wins- this will happen immediately and smoothly, for the benefit of the American people. If Hillary wins, the decline of America will be rough on everyone and a dangerous time, but inevitable.

America's entering a post liberal state where dissent is the only hope for a rebirth of morals over there.

Places like Russia and perhaps Britain if they get their shit together will continue to stand the test of time whilst the USA is crippled by its own affairs never mind the rest of the world when everyone else can finally Follow their own path at the end of Pax Americana.

at least our people did something about it hans, and at least our gov doesn't subsidise interracial flirting classes.

Don't blame refugees, Islam or anything. It's not their fault, it's poverty, mental illness, and they were Belgians, Norwegians and tanned Germans.

My state is isn't 2% black. ON top of that, I can cry about niggers without getting arrested - sit down kid

>be americunt
>get overrun by literal apes
60%

Brainwashed.

Trading liberal democracy style governments created over centuries of blood and sweat for barbaric dark age values all because the media says you should.

Anglo Canada is less white than America. The major region propping up your whites hate you - remember that

>Israel
>eating Americas poop

I think you got that backwards senpai

>be German
>get enriched

I'll take the chinks over the apes any day.

>be american
>elect hillary

Keep parroting drumpf's confirmation bias "muh rigged elections" maybe he'll win.

Hah well can't argue that

>be american
>get shot