Thread theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=jxlGtcW1Qg8

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXi5VKPyWLE
lwlies.com/articles/why-we-love-kyle-maclachlan-twin-peaks-david-lynch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CUTE!!
Why did uncle Leland+BOB have to do it?

Why does Lynch like violence against women so much?

What gives you that idea?

>Got a (you)?

he literally killed a man right after this

No.

Please redirect your posts to the correct thread:

Gotta (You), /tpg/?

:-\

DOugei get wrong cup

No

who here /sip/?

Trump Fag

OP of that thread this is first
Fuck that thread just skip it after this one this shit fucks with the archives way to much
Fuck captcha
Fuck this fucking motherfucking timelimit

This shit reminded me of Night of the Living Dead.

>"They are ready to come in David"

Actually I'm the OP of that thread Trump Fag don't act like this thread has A E S T H A E T H I C C

It was good horror. No jump scares needed.

CUTE

:c

DOuieg get draft notice

OP here, just going to put this out here for anyone interested in keeping /tpg/ alive throughout the day

Thread reaches bump limit at 310 replies. All posts after that will not bump the thread and it will eventually be archived. The point of these general threads is that fucking anyone can do it, just follow procedure (link last thread, post pastebin, include /tpg/ in Subject). Don't throw a bitch fit about who makes these threads, let's just keep the discussion pertaining to Twin Peaks.

That being said, who is the relative lookalike of Jacques Renault that is the bartender of the Bang Bang Bar? Since Jacques is dead.

www.glastonberrygrove.net/texts/script29.pdf
other user liked this in the last thread skip to the third act to see how shit Frosts ending was

there we have A E ST H A E T H I C C now (notice matching file name)
FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING CAPTCHA FUCKING FROZE AGAIN FUCK [/spoier]

It's Jean-Michel. Another relative of the Renaults.

why are they wearing mom jeans?

Yeah I know that, but I'm just curious what his relation is to the other Renault brothers. Where has he been all these years?

Going to need a webm of Jean-Michel now

HellooooooOOOOOooooo!

youtube.com/watch?v=hXi5VKPyWLE

"Aufwiedersehen, Ich bin aus Augsburg"

This is the water and this is the well
drink full and descend
the horse is the white of the eyes
and the dark within
Through the darkness of future past
The magician longs to see
One chants out between two worlds
Fire walk with me

kek

Some weird Lynch fetish I'm sure.

>Norma

You are stranded on an island with a twin peaks resident and won't be rescued for five years.

which character would you pick to tough it out with you?

Because it was the fucking early 90s. You know, before you were born.

Shelley.

>>I'm 12

So what?

This is perfect.

James. I wouldn't have any qualms about killing and eating him.

Pete. That dude can do literally everything; fish, shelter, etc.

>"CARSICK"

lol

And spank fetish videos. Don't forget about those.

Audrey. For tough sex.
Based Hawk. Dude is a madman.
Cooper. After all he is a FBI agent.

at night we could act out plays. the king and i!

could chill and play chess to pass the time

The obvious answer

>tfw I always heard it as "one chance house between two worlds"

renault brothers started as bernie and jacques. even jean was added later when david/someone needed some mild villain in the audreay+ben+one eyed jacks plot

when in doubt, add a renault brother or introduce someone named mike, or bob.

Stefan Burnett

Fuck Lynch. After watching the woodsmen I feel uneasy while walking in my house when it's dark.

Don't worry, user. Those scratching noises definitely are not electrical noises.

If you notice the other car, that means he gave a nice head message to the guy in the other car who likely didn't have a fat wife to snap him out of it. I wonder why he didn't reach in and just go for it?

You might have enough time to get away if you notice them disemboweling you while you sleep.

If you see a bum walk up to you, you should probably run regardless if they are actually evil spirits or not.

scared of that. but not of the monster that appears out of thin air and eats ppl? or bob taking control of ur father and ur father then raping u.

What did this scene mean?

Why would you promote eternal general cancer?

>20 seconds
I wish.

here's your (you)

I think i read somewhere that the Giant actor is playing a new character. So the giant we saw last episode is not the same spirit that helped coop is S.2.
Can anyone confirm this?

Pete
>likes fishing, so we'd have plenty of food
>lots of stories
>can teach me all about chess
>old, so has a high chance of being dead by the time we're rescued so he can't tell people about how weird I am

Am I a pleb if I think Lynch is too Obscure and Old Twin Peaks was better because it actually made sense?

Log Lady

Laura Balmer?

What was his problem?

>Lynch
>obscure
yes, you're a pleb of the highest order

GOTTA LIGHT?

You are; he isn't; it didn't, really

GotALightposting is going PLACES!!!

Call for help.

>because it actually made sense?
Some stuff surely didn't make much sense while it was being broadcasted back in the 90s. Just wait until the thing is over, goddamnit.

Don't be a retard, please. Let threads die when people run out of things they want to talk about, instead of keeping a general alive for the sake of it.

>face is split in two

Whoa

rrreee what if Lynch just pulled a George Lucas

He's pretending he has the voice he did in the 1990s.

got no soul got a this big fucking hole

He didn't

I was definitely surprised when Jar-Jar Binks showed up and vomited up BOB, but let's see where he's going with this.

lwlies.com/articles/why-we-love-kyle-maclachlan-twin-peaks-david-lynch
>In a 1992 GQ interview, director Bruce Beresford attempted to put his finger on MacLachlan’s appeal, identifying the same qualities we see in MacLachlan today. Beresford recalls one occasion when MacLachlan was waiting in a hotel lobby in Tokyo, fully aware that there were hoards of schoolgirls waiting outside to catch a glimpse of him: “Even though Kyle was exhausted, he kept worrying that they were missing school.”
Jesus Christ, he really is Cooper IRL.

/ourguy/

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

thanks for making that webm whoever you are

Cooper, have I ever told you about Laura Palmer? You see in 1945 when America started testing nukes in the desert of New Mexico a dimensional rift occurred which allowed some kind of entity to either create BOB or push him into our dimension, I'm fuzzy about the details, anyway, seeing this I created Laura Palmer so she could fight him 45 years later, she was a good friend.

haha well memed I nearly spill my coffee on my pie
haha!

what the fuck

That was the backup plan in case showtime didn't come through with the cash for episode 8.

he's playing
>??????
make of that what you will

OP here, I made it, you're welcome.

taking more requests for WebMs

every day until you like it

I have dreams with them taking place inside my house, as if it's something real.

it is

drink full, and descend

You live inside a dream.

A cute maid appears!

I wonder how many times they shot it, want to see Lynch explaining to the guy exactly how to mop the floor :)

When's he coming back, bros? He was my favorite secondary character.