youtube.com/watch?v=005BqPM76iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp3BlFZWJNA
youtube.com/watch?v=UxZ4djusYFk
clyp.it/n2qdgupm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>general
>vaporware le aesthetic
>nu twin peaks

Can you be any more reddit, you normie fucking faggot.

fuck that motherfucking captcha I even checked the catalog before posting
just let this die and and make another thread

its cool

this show is trash.

lmao look at how triggered it is

hello brainlet, I'm sorry american gods ended

>expecting the bitter neets and australians who populate late-night Sup Forums to be capable of discussing television
This board is full of white niggers until 9am est, try again later OP

Why is vaporwave still a thing in 2017. It wasn't even a draw a few years ago

You can't taper the vapor

Clearly you can considering us bumping still hasn't saved this thread

the real thread is here
once that reaches bump limit we'll move here

Previous Thread

so do ya'll like twin peaks or what?

I decided to bingewatch the 2nd episode and this shit appeared, I laughed my hat off, Lynch is truly a hack lmao lol

let's hope this pathetic trash doesn't derail this thread as well

hopefully, i'm all lmao'd out for the day

Can you binge watch one episode?

this.
people say the most stupid things
>i literally spent the whole night in bed with 3 bags of cheetos and binged watched magic mike xxl

if you were the retard lmfao'ing and lmao'ing then I was referring to you dipshit

no i meant reading the dude put 9 lmao's in every post.
no need to be rude

I can't believe Cooper is fucking dead.

Pls post dougies

are you new to the internet don't give these people (you)s and they cant derail shit

that's the joke you fucking faggots lmfao

Right? I rewatched the first 5 eps of season 3 last night and I wouldn't really consider that "binging". I just had nothing better to do.
Other that shit posting of course.

dougie get ipad

I do it all the time. Watch one scene then collect my thoughts then watch another and google about it, then another and I stop to check the actors, trivia about that particular scenes, metaphores etc.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=htssVvBVEi4

Once you have to explain a joke, it's not funny anymore.

>Cooper cucked Windom Earle
>Earle stole 25 years of life from him, let a doppelganger run lose to ruin his name, then made him a retard that has to raise his wife's son
WINDOMINATED

DOUGIE JONES IS ONE THICC BIH??!??

youtube.com/watch?v=FISLBOSM5wQ

DoppelCoop is actually Windom Earle, BOB repurposed his soul into a Coop clone because that was BOB's twisted way of giving Earle exactly what he wanted (Coop's soul)

binge watching is when the moment you're done you feel like you've lost an entire day of your life. like saturday didn't happen this week

it's a common joke it shouldn't need to be explained

OFFICIAL WOMEN OF TWIN PEAKS POWER RANKINGS
(Original Series/FWWM Only)

1. Audrey Horne
2. Laura Palmer (Actual Hair)
3. FWWM Donna Hayward
4. Shelly Johnson
5. Norma Jennings
6. Jenny (Horne's Perfume Counter)
7. Eolani Jacoby
8. Josie Packard
9. Teresa Banks
10. Lana Budding
11. French Girl (Hap's Diner)
12. Giggling Secretary (Deer Meadow Sheriff's Department)
13. Denise Bryson
14. Maddy Ferguson=Laura Palmer(Wig)
15. Ronette Pulaski
16. Caroline Earle
17. Heba Thorsdottir
18. Annie Blackburn
19. Jones (Eckhardt's Assistant)
20. Margaret Honeycutt
21. Blackie O'Reilly
22. Lil The Dancer
23. Lucy Moran
24. Catherine Martell
25. Eileen Hayward
26. Julee Cruise
27. Evelyn Marsh
28. Betty Briggs
29. Gwen Morton
30. Nadine Hurley
31. Vivian Smythe Niles/M.T. Wentz
32. Heidi (German Waitress)
33. Sylvia Horne
34. Louie "Birdsong" Budway
35. Donna Hayward
36. Margaret Lanterman/Log Lady
37. Sarah Palmer
38. Mrs. Tremond/Chalfont
39. Irene (Hap's Diner)
40. Curious Woman (Fat Trout Trailer Park)

Can someone please explain what happened in the last episode?

I understand it was repercussions of killing Coop but what exactly are these, it seems to have sent ripples back in time that effect the future.

>35. Donna Hayward
holy fuck. this can't be someone's actual ranking. i get having shit taste in women and putting fwwm donna above og donna but 35?

Hello, Buella

Donna is not that hot dude. The list is wrong though. It should be Shelly, Audrey, Annie, Norma, then who gives a fuck about the rest.

glastonberrygrove.net/texts/script29.pdf

there's the script good luck

Reminder that the real Cooper is going to remain a retard and the doppelganger is the true protagonist, as he will fight the woodsmen.

I never found Flynn Boyle attractive, even though she was supposed to be a model. She had an ugly flat face. I guess she was bangable in MIB 2 but that's because she was tarted up. Plus she loses a few spots for almost singlehandedly throwing the second season off the rails by getting jealous about an onscreen romance and making them change it.

>Shelly, Audrey, Annie, Norma
no laura?

Id DoppleCoop is actually Windom, then why isn't making really bad jokes and acting like Dastardly Dan or whatever cartoon villain he was modeled after?

>he thinks Shelly is hotter than Audrey
I was naive and young like you once. Shelly was clearly the hottest in the show when I started watching Twin Peaks, but as you mature everyone ends with Audrey.

>BOB-less doppelcoop buys a chess set, a flute & starts making corny speeches
>mfw

Season 3 is literally better than Season 1. This season has been so good with the story, the Lynchian style

Because he's playing a character. The same question could be asked about why DoppelCoop isn't maniacally laughing all the time and banging his face into the mirrors, if he's supposedly the same character from 25 years ago.

here i go

youtube.com/watch?v=QczxCxFRUf0

I started with Audrey and moved to Shelley.
Audrey became pretty annoying in the second season.
Shelley's funeral jokes made me kek and the whole story with Gordon was the cutest thing ever.

Why did Windom Earle turn all pasty and weird like that at a certain point in S2? I can't remember if it was explained and it's always been in the back of my mind.

this kills the NINIDF

fuck! did lynch know when he would be making the new series?

literally impossible to watch without cringing

I still can't believe this happened and then the entirety of episode 8 happened all in the same episode.

It was surreal.

The Nine Inch Kinos

No, he and Frost spoke over Skype about a year ago and realized it's been roughly 25 years, so they used it as motivation to continue the series.

That face makeup,also seen on Laura in fwwm, signals Black Lodge influence. I always wondered if BOB was using Earle as a pawn to get to Coop all along

im so glad this exists

dougie jones is better than dale cooper

prove me wrong

God of music, I wish Lynch brings Skrillex in the show since we know he likes him.

>first second is all pixilated, as soon as Showtime comes up on screen after a white flash it becomes clear quality
What did they mean by this?

So what "is" evil coop now when bob is no longer in him? What is his endgame now?

Oh right, I forgot about Laura. I wonder if the Jumping Man's face being totally covered in white makeup represents something similar.

>tfw we will never have new afex aventurs
Life is suffering

RetardoCoop really grew on me. I'm gonna miss him when Coop "wakes up"

I meant the latest episode. The one with NIN

Literally this

What is this genre called again?

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DOPPLEGANGER COOPER

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>While in the hospital pissed on Pete's corpse and shit on the parts of Andrew Packard they could salvage after the bomb blast
>Jaywalking
>Raped and murdered Donna while forcing James to sing "Just You and Me"
>Raped and shaved James
>Raped Harry and then shoved 90 pounds of RICE up his ass along with two gallons of BLEACH(that's why Harry is sick and dying)
>Raped Little Nicky
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Does not pay his taxes
>Executed and raped a FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name and then dismembered his body to make into a dancing manikin with dog parts and Major Briggs' head
>Humiliated Diane and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Never returns his library books
>Yodeled at then tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Litters constantly
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers

wow a shitty tl;dr cartoon, how will ninfags ever recover?

Kino Rock

I'm pretty sure he was working alone considering Bob scolds him for breaking lodge rules.

dad rock

WRONG. If he was a rapist he would have raped that girl he murdered on the hotel bed. FAKE NEWS

Reminder that Frost ripped off James Shelby Downard, who wrote about occult shenanigans at the Trinity test to create a homunculus back in the 70's
youtube.com/watch?v=nARIUQIthdM

>HAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The X-Files is canon, deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=SWM55ak1bsk

the implications of everything are entirely subjective

>dad rock
Do you even know what dad rock is? Let me refresh your memory:
youtube.com/watch?v=005BqPM76iQ

Literally this vico utah

>A little mouth opened up inside
>she's gone away

>putting your dick in AYYYs
that's fucked up user

>That music
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp3BlFZWJNA
youtube.com/watch?v=UxZ4djusYFk

Crashing this plane (of existance)

Dale Cooper will die in the Episode 18. You are welcome!

she spread herself wide open to let the insects in
she leaves a trail of honey to show me where she's been
she has the blood of reptile just underneath her skin
seeds from a thousand others drip down from within

Underrated truth bomb

grandad rock

My theory is that when Coop wakes up he's going to be mad as fuck. He's spent 25 years in the lodge and a few weeks extras as a retarded person. He's not going to come back the way he used to be.

This though, its important.

resurrection music too
clyp.it/n2qdgupm

the girl is blackie o reily

Yeah she saw BOB after this