Who is your favorite actress?

who is your favorite actress?

mine is Elle Fanning

didn't she use to have a sister once?

LITERALLY /ourgirls/

Pretty sure she 'used' her sister if you know what I mean

Yes, and now that Elle is older and her face has "settled" as an adult, Dakota is prettier (and hotter). The only thing Elle wins at is height and acting.

dakota is super hot

Why did they think this quote merited a headline?

What is the appeal, do you think?

She looks so satisfied with herself.

I like to imagine Elle pinning Dakota's head to the floor, crotch-to-face, wearing only her pink panties, Dakota squealing and flailing around helplessly in her own bedroom.

"Take THAT, big sister!"

>moonface
>hotter

for how long do you think Elle kept her pinned in that position haha

Just look at these two, about to enjoy a sister-sister slumber party; a glint of mischief in Elle's eyes hints at her nefarious plans for the night; Dakota's body language suggesting she's already resigned herself to the submissive role.

That position lasted until Elle had her first orgasm, but she took her time enjoying it so I believe it went on a good twenty minutes, grinding on Dakota's face faster and faster.

:/

Nah. Dakota was cuter in her early teens but peaked at about 19. Elle was super awkward looking in her early teens but she matured into herself at about 16 and has steadily been getting prettier and prettier as she ages, the same can't be said about Dakota. I really used to hate all of the elle posters back in the day because Dakota was clearly the superior fanning, but Elle totally stole all of her shine, and it's clear why. Dakota is still the better actor though.

t. dakota waifuist.

that being said, Dakota's feet make Elle's look like goblin claws, so maybe she still is the superior Fanning after all.

oh my

these fucking legs

Haha I don't know why someone made this pic but it made me laugh.

That middle eye.

>Dakota is still the better actor

is this real life?

haha

Dakota is standing on a box

Haha oh gosh hadn't seen THIS one before.

that must have been embarrassing for dakota to have her sister's sweaty wet crotch in her face for that long

>Elle in the light
>Dakota in the dark
this was the last time they spoke as friends

whats up with all the Dead links?

janitor is on a cheetoh high

lewd

>Dakota is prettier (and hotter)

Ellefags are mentally ill faggots and need to be purged from this board.

What do you mean ?

I'd pay a million bucks to watch them scissoring for 2 hours

Those are all older pictures, when Elle was a prime beauty.

Now that her skull has grown into maturity, he has lost the neotenial appearance and looks weird. That aside, Dakota always had a better shaped body if height isn't a factor.

she's hotter as a boy

no fighting pls

>It's over Dakota I have the high ground!