ITT: Characters that should have never come back

ITT: Characters that should have never come back

Red Hood

Bruce Wayne

Fuck you, Bru's WS and BuckyCap storylines were great.

Give me a fucking break. Would you rather have undergone the pain of another ten years of Steve moaning and bitching about MUUH BUUCKY?

But that movie was fucking awesome.
I'm fine with him coming back, but he shouldn't have stayed back. And he certainly shouldn't have become a mainstay like he is now.

No, they should have stayed with the direction given by Winick and not done that shitty post-IC Nightwing characterization or Morrison's pathetic manchild in B&R/working out his family issues in Inc.

So, this is something I've been wondering for a while now. Why the hell does he have the bat symbol on his chest? Isn't he supposed to be a killer? Even if it is just bad guys, Batman himself is still pretty against that kind of stuff. Shouldn't he be like, super pissed of that a gun toting vigilante is using his logo?

He's an awesome character with a great concept and badass look.

But, just like every single awesome character with a great concept and badass look owned by Marvel, he's being wasted.

He's still Bat Daddy's little bitch.

I think he started wearing it to mess with Batman, but now he is kind of accepted in the Bat family, as a black sheep. Been awhile since I read his stuff though, things probably changed.

>implying try hard angsty Jason isn't great

When you're so edgy the Batfamily thinks you need to chill it's funny

It's because everybody acts OOC whenever Jason is around.

Bucky is based.
I agree with this.
This too. Bringing him back only worked if he stayed the outsider who rebelled against the entire family. Bringing him back into the fold as fully as they have makes him just another Robin. He had motivations and and arc that was unoque to him. They decided to toss it all away to have a happy family. I really wiah they wouldn't have.

Add that paki whore everybody pretends to like.

MJ. All she does when she appears is fuel her already obnoxiously loud waifufags who ultimately get BTFO whenever she is teased as a love interest and just whine even more afterwards.

>Bucky is based.
THIS.

Also, we wouldn't have gotten the 14 glorious issues of Winter Soldier without him coming back, so I'm happy.

He really didn't for a while.

the trench
dont get me long it was a great arc but they should have stayed down at least until the next reboot

Which time?

i bet you could do something similar to that image for grail.

i actually missed the darkseid war special at first so i thought grail was bad but i dident realise just how bad until i read that

Barry Allen and Bruce Wayne, after COIE and Final Crisis, respectively.

>googling Barry Allen gives me a page full of some fucking guy in street clothes
kys liveactionfags

Pretty sure most people have read this story this panel is from, but I mean the real Barry and not Zoom

>i bet you could do something similar to that image for grail.
there already is one

im not surprised
her mother was totally the amazons best assassin and she was born on the same day as wonder women and she kept killing all her mothers allies because of her evil origins but she was always forgiven because shes the only one that can defeat darkseid.

im not sure what i think of the omega beams could all darkseids children do them or is grail just a super special mary sue

Bucky's return was so well handled it was ridiculous.
It wasn't just a "lol not ded afterall!". There were ramifications, there was emotional turmoil. Characters reacted in a way that made sense.

Jason Todd returned and everybody in-story was just like "really? Weird, but, okay I guess...."

shit yeah.

So people remember that he is a batfamily member and people who don't know who he is see it and buy his book.

Wallyfags detected

Guilty as charged, but I'm also a Dickfag.

When was this? Why was this?

Jason Todd
Ra's
Winter Soldier
Harry Osborn
Jean Grey
Colossus
Aunt May

I thought he was killed when that bomb in his stomach exploded when he was tricked into going through the number 5 door

Barry Allen, Jason Todd

God fucking damn it, I nearly had "Long time no see" out of my fucking head until you posted that stupid fucking image with that retarded motherfucking phrase in it, Now i have Sonic saying that fucking phrase over and over and over stuck in my skull you cocksucking faggot ass piece of fucking shit.

>Not "My dad" in Dislikes
Every single time

>Characters that should have never come back
Every single character that's ever "died".

The Punisher

Eh, it's kind of redundant when it already says Batman.

Super special mary sue. Orion and Kalibak don't display the same power set.

>reminder that he is still Zemo's personal dick sucker

>CharacterS
Who the heck cared about his return beside Stave?

>Jason Todd returned and everybody in-story just like "really? Weird, but, okay I guess...."
>everybody
Bruce and Alfred were the only one who were aware about his return and both were emotional about it.

Bru's Cap run is the best Cap run and it's a Bucky story.

Come @ me

>Who the heck cared about his return beside Stave?
Natasha, Sam, Fury, Sharon.