youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk
>Trump on O'Reilly 8/2/16
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk
donaldjtrump.com/positions
donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform
donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
donaldjtrump.com/positions/veterans-administration-reforms
donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights
donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/05/a-new-poll-has-donald-trump-in-fourth-place-behind-hillary-clinton-gary-johnson-and-jill-stein-with-young-people/
redditenhancementsuite.com/
addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/
reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
cairco.org/issues/remittances
youtube.com/watch?v=CSemARaqGqE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnQ5UfPxxJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck drumpf

AWOOOOVEMENT

Who here a #ThielSeal?

EAT A DICK TOOTHPASTE

M A G A

TRUMP IS GOING TO TALK ABOUT HILLARY SHORT CIRCUITING TONIGHT IN NEW HAMPSHIRE!

A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE

(reposting from previous thread as it will get lost there)

It didn't even fazed Trump or hurt his numbers and his decision to face it head on was the right decision.

Well, risking repeating myself (as I just copying and pasting this from previous threads):

Never forget Trump came this far employing a simple strategy:

Trump NEVER backs down. EVER.

EVER

And he shouldn't (see pic related).

The establishment has a "surrogate" strategy, like that "Joe the Plumber" dude that confronted Obama in Ohio.

They do that because while "politician on politician" attacks are the normal behavior on elections "politician on common folks" attacks are usually frowned upon.

But not for Trump, he doesn't back down and drags even the lowliest commoner to vicious public battles.

People don't like that. They have their private lives and don't want to be at the spotlight for a long time.

Trump just grinds them down (considering he doesn't have the luxury of being out of the spotlight) until their "sponsors" need to find a replacement.

Think about it: not even Ted Cruz could withstand the barrage of public attacks and he is a politician. Same thing for Jeb, as the other user pointed out.

Right now the article Mr. Khiz Khan wrote about the validity of Islamic Law (sharia) in the context of international law (see ) is already under scrutiny, first by the fringes of the Internet but the more he stays at the limelight the more dirty is uncovered.

Nobody is able to publicly mud wrestle with Trump in the public media, he does it for 30 years now.

Preempting the idle chat that will surely follow this thread (and this goes for supporters and detractors) always remember the issues and proposed solutions by our candidate.

One thing I noticed is that the media and the globalist crowd never discusses the actual Trump proposals. They only talk about what *they say* Donald Trump will do, but never what *Trump* say.

The reason for that is because they know Trump has a better platform for the American people than Hillary.

Below is the link of Donald Trump positions, straight from the horses mouth.

> Donald Trump Positions.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions

They know trade, taxes and healthcare reform will benefit immensely the loyal, native and American working class.

That is why they always drag the subject away from that and we cannot allow it to happen.

Here are his proposals, read and pass it along

> U.S.-China Trade Reform
> The most important component of our China policy is leadership and strength at the negotiating table. We have been too afraid to protect and advance American interests and to challenge China to live up to its obligations. We need smart negotiators who will serve the interests of American workers – not Wall Street insiders that want to move U.S. manufacturing and investment offshore.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform

> Tax Reform
> Too few Americans are working, too many jobs have been shipped overseas, and too many middle class families cannot make ends meet. This tax plan directly meets these challenges with four simple goals.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

Me and a friend were going to campaign for Nehlen this weekend.
Still a good idea?

breddy gud

The shills ran out of money and were attacked. The heroes that doxxed them are all banned for probably a while. Unfortunately, with Trump bringing back the big tent idea, we have a lot of people who can't into proxy :(

> Healthcare Reform
> Since March of 2010, the American people have had to suffer under the incredible economic burden of the Affordable Care Act—Obamacare. This legislation, passed by totally partisan votes in the House and Senate and signed into law by the most divisive and partisan President in American history, has tragically but predictably resulted in runaway costs, websites that don’t work, greater rationing of care, higher premiums, less competition and fewer choices.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

> Veterans Administration Reforms
> The current state of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) is absolutely unacceptable. Over 300,000 veterans died waiting for care. Corruption and incompetence were excused. Politicians in Washington have done too little too slowly to fix it. This situation can never happen again, and when Donald J. Trump is president, it will be fixed – fast.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/veterans-administration-reforms

> Donald J. Trump on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
> The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights

> Immigration Reform
> Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

> Pay for the Wall
> It’s an easy decision for Mexico. There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall.
> donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

Which one of you stupid fucks was telling me how badly Hillary was doing with younger voters?

This is for you:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/05/a-new-poll-has-donald-trump-in-fourth-place-behind-hillary-clinton-gary-johnson-and-jill-stein-with-young-people/

Reminder that we are all that stands between Western Civilization and total destruction.

I hope you boys are ready for November.

Superb.
Out fucking standing.

awoo

Yeah, now he wants to step away from the feud after being revealed for the utter trash shill that he is. Not so tough after people found out he did Bill & Hillary's tax returns, worked for a firm that hired Loretta Lynch, and does visas for Muslim immigrants. Fuck that guy for exploiting the death of his son to get someone as corrupt as HRC in the White House.

Imagine the left-wing butthurt when Trump does in fact get Mexico to pay for the wall.

based Australia

Shillary shills BTFO

fuck you

based OP

>we have a lot of people who can't into proxy

Bans were temporary right? 3 day bans?

I know new admin is weary of doxxing and stuff, specially doxxing the DNC surrogates, it is understandable. But anything over that would be over the top.

So I never watch CNN/MSNC/etc. How much are they covering the ransom scandal? It will be fucking ridiculous if this gets less coverage than that guy who is mad at Trump because he makes his money selling citizenship to muslims.

Here's your (You).

I gotchu

What time?

This just in

Can anyone explain to me wtf are mods doing?

8pm

>Washington Post article citing the most anti-Trump push poll of recent memory
I'm not him, but Hillary should be doing much better among young voters than she is- that's the big issue.

More than ever. The primary is open, so democrats who want to send Trump a vote of support can turn out too.

Probably nothing as usual.

First of all:

>believing any polls

Second:

>believing WaPo

Stop being a god damn faggot you dumb nigger.

>Can anyone explain to me wtf are mods doing?

About what?

What's stopping the wall to be destroyed once Trump finishes office regardless of his successor's political affiliation?

What is also stopping groups from sneakily sheltering illegal immigrants from da ebil wall?

They nuked half of Sup Forums

We'll be back soon.

Yes and no. If he loses you might've wasted your time. But, if your having fun with your friend, why not?

Would still be great for him to unseat Ryan, but I don't think it's looking too good. Who knows though. Ryan apparently has been hiding lately.

>literally sells USA citizenship for money.

Thanks.

>Unironically linking wapo without an archive

Try harder friendo

Did Trump imply that Hillary Clinton was a victim of MKULTRA?

they probably work for Shillary now, just like you.

Two days ago I was b& for "replying to a raid post" when, given how this board is riddled with sHills, I'm pretty sure they didn't ban any of the people actually raiding this place.

==BECAUSE OF MASSIVE SHILLING TRUMP NEEDS YOUR HELP ON LEDDIT==

'''Install RedditEnhancementSuite''' redditenhancementsuite.com/
'''Install GreaseMonkey scripting tools''' addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

==MASS UPVOTE / DOWNVOTE SCRIPT (adds tabs/buttons)==

TOOLS -> GREASEMONKEY -> NEW SCRIPT

[code]// ==UserScript==
// @name reddit upvote all
// @namespace reddit
// @include *reddit.com*
// @version 1
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==

function get_rand(min, max) {
return Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min;
}

function upvoteall(){
$("div.up").first().click();
setTimeout("upvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));
}

function downvoteall(){
$("div.down").first().click();
setTimeout("downvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));
}

$(function(){
$("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Upvote All");
$("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Downvote All")
window.upvoteall = upvoteall;
window.downvoteall = downvoteall;
}
);[/code]

Beside brigading obvious friendly / unfriendly subs:

'''Add "friendly users" as friends and upvote all''' reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
in this view you see all comments made by friendly users on any subreddit

'''Tag shills from RES, downvote all''' reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
here you need to sort by RES tag and mass-downvote each user individually

'''DO NOT CLICK LINKS, COPY AND PASTE THEM'''

Yes.

Cool, we debated it but agreed that we should still go.

Welp. Today is the day Trump General. Once this campaign started over a year ago and I started paying close attention to this campaign, I developed a daddy fetish for Donald, over the past year I have come to the realization that I am gay. Going to tell my dad today, hopefully he still loves me since I'm a redpilled gay.

Wish me luck

>CITIZEN SUPERPAC

Wait a minute...aren't they the ones that made the Trump Hitler ad?!?!?

why do they call themselves centipedes

first time out for this poll, no track record and odd methodology.

"The Daybreak Poll uses a probabilistic approach to asking people about their presidential voting preferences, which is quite different than the way voting preference is measured in most election polls. Our question asks panel members to allocate a percentage likelihood of voting for Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton or “someone else” (which can be Johnson, Stein, or anyone else the respondent is thinking of). We use these estimates, along with the respondent’s estimate of how likely they are to vote in November, to produce a daily rolling average of all responses received over the previous seven days. "

The short circuit comment is amazing. It plays directly into what a lot of people thought about the DNC, people trying to make Hillary actually seem like a human. People will associate her with a robot again.

Fuck off Satanic Shillary shill.

Post masculine benis.

>lucifer's digits
I knew it was meant to be pro-Trump

Anyone else get a tear in their eye whenever they realize Trump is rich and connected enough to have sat this one out. He could have sat in his golden tower and lived in luxury with other billionares while Americans suffered under globalism.

But he didn't. He chose to stand up for us and give us a person to rally behind. He chose to not only fight the globalists but to it openly and force them out into the light. I can't wait to tell my grandkids about the fucking hero Donald J. Trump.

It's reddit, they are fucking weird.

Trump turned you gay?

You are truly a Sup Forums poster child

funny they're trying to use that against him

>Nehlen supporters recruit mothers of children slain by illegals.
>Go to Ryan's house
>Hold up poster-sized pictures of dead kids
>Start chanting
>Video catches Ryan slamming his back door
>Ryan bails out in motorcade "for his safety"

Shitheel needs to get Cantored nao.

what did i miss

>youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

holy shiiiiit i wanna move to america

>that ad
literally how nazi propaganda would look today. wow

TWO CURVED HOLLOW FANGS

Probably as good or bad as the other (((polls))) which even Serpent Head called out as being nuts.

nah "Citizen Superpac" as in Citizen run and operated Superpac

Different entities, poor phrasing

>What's stopping the wall to be destroyed once Trump finishes office regardless of his successor's political affiliation?

Same thing preventing the destruction of the Statue of Liberty, for instance.

>What is also stopping groups from sneakily sheltering illegal immigrants from da ebil wall?

The rest of the anti illegal immigrant measures that will certainly be in place:

The sensible ones among them won't try to get to America and the ones already there won't stay in America if the conditions are adverse enough:

> no amnesty in sight
> no welfare (think those students that graduated with scholarships while also being illegal)
> no way to send remittance back to their families back in Mexico
> harsh measures to prevent companies to hire them under the table

All that would be possible simply by upholding the existing law.

For instance, getting the banks to stop the flow of so called "remittances" (money illegals send back to their families back home)

Bank is tightly regulate as it is. Banks get a lot of flak for facilitating sending money to "islamic charities", for instance, if they find out those charities are actually related to terrorism.

> Projecting $26 billion sent as tax-free remittances by illegal aliens to Mexico in 2014 (...) Remittance inflows of $25.3 billion to Mexico comprised approximately 3 percent of Mexico’s 2008 GDP. [1]

It is not hard to track bloody 26 billion dollars, is it?

Also, the US will certainly implement harsh measures to prevent companies to hire them under the table

As soon as the real cost of non compliance is raised to above compliance they will fall in line.

It is not rocket science. America as a whole loses from the situation caused by illegal immigration to the benefit of a few (immigrants, their families back in Mexico and companies that obtain unfair advantage over law abidding ones).

[1] cairco.org/issues/remittances

It's from the song in the Can't Stump the Trump series on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=CSemARaqGqE

>said that handling sexual harassment has to be "up to the individual"
I see no problem with this.

MORE ROBOTIC.. MARCO RUBIO OR HILLARY CLINTON? IMAGINE WHAT KRISPY KREME CHRISTIE WOULD DO WITH HILLARY AFTER SEEING HOW HE MADE LIL MARCO DYSFUNCTION.

It comes from the You Can't Stump the Trump videos. Reddit steals and fucking destroys everything we, so now it's typically unacceptable to reference centipedes/nimble navigators here.

How can Hillary lose when she looks more young and fresh now than she did in 2008?

Sup Forums probably helped make me gay by constantly posting how disgusting and degenerate women are.

>masculine benis

you would know i guess
we already have north korea propaganda on cnn
maybe they will cancel out

It really is inspiring. It shows how much he loves this country, that he is willing to subject himself and his family to all these vicious attacks just to MAGA

Funny how he changed about half those thing literally yesterday. Fucking liberals, man.

>still having masculine benis in the current year
>not rocking a feminine benis
Are you a faggot?

We get to update this now that we are past Khan.

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never release his financials
>Trump will never breach 15%
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never breach 25%
>Trump will never win SC
>Trump will never breach 35%
>Trump will never breach 50%
>Trump will never reach 1237
>Trump will never recover after Wisconsin
>Trump will never win unbound delegates
>Trump will never recover after Colorado
>Donald, hand over the delegates...
>Trump will never be the nominee
>Trump will never predict BREXIT
>Trump will never pivot to the GE
>Trump will never unify the majority of the GOP
>Trump will never poll better than Clinton in swing states
>Trump will never survive Kooky Khan
------------------
You are here
------------------
>Trump will never list his cabinet members
>Trump will never call out CNN for not reporting the next WikiLeaks
>Trump will never debate Hillary
>Trump will never call Hillary crooked to her face
>Trump will never win a debate against Hillary
>Trump will never have a victory dance with Melania as the election is called
>Trump will never be POTUS
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never block risky or illegal shitskins
>Trump will never deport said illegals
>Trump will never bring back manufacturing jobs
>Trump will never abolish Common Core
>Trump will never renegotiate our trade deals
>Trump will never win a second term
>Trump will never MAGA
>Trump will never MEGA
>Trump will never colonize Mars
>Trump will never colonize the Milky Way
>Trump will never deport xeno scum

Let's say Trump wins and gets two terms. Do you think anyone from the Trump family will run after his/her father?

Holy fuck that's good.

Everything we make.*

>Trump coin

fuck off redditor

>over the past year I have come to the realization that I am gay

Congrats. Now, do you really have to tell your father?

If I were gay I would save that t to the day I would introduce him to my boyfriend because, up until you are really putting penis to butt (either way) you are not a different person and should not let it become a label for you.

Fuck, I didn't know Kevin Spacey was gay up until a few months ago, dude is clearly not defined by his sexuality and neither should you.

that pic looks like a raw chicken

Yeah you're right the up-to-date SRS poll is probably less reliable than the poll reported by the site proven to be paid off by the DNC in the leaks.

Thanks for correcting my record.

>Hillary
>young and fresh

pick one

We will remember where we were.

We will remember what our street address was that year. Where we worked.

We will remember the weather that year; the winter, the spring, the endless summer.

We will remember Sup Forums and Sup Forums, it's power, and it's living god.

We will remember where we were and what we did, how it happened, how we could barely believe, barely contain ourselves.

We will be asked, "Were you really there? What was it like? Did the air glow with a golden halo, did the trees sweep the grass with the gowns of their shade? Were there really angels singing in the sunrise?

Yes, child. We remember. And it is all true. We were there.

One of his kids will probably get involved in New York politics but they have so much to do I doubt we'll see a real political dynasty emerge.

>so now it's typically unacceptable to reference centipedes/nimble navigators

Yep. We don't go by silly nicknames and our mascot for Trump is the Lion and not some crawling insect.

did you yell AWOO at any cucks today, pol?

THat is why you don't allow Aussies to make the thread.

They leave the '[Embed]"s and shill TrumpCoin.

>implying

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnQ5UfPxxJ0

they fucking banned 90% of us pro-Trumpists

Guys how do I know if I am actually a shill?