It's me or South Corea is ugly ? Suicide myself if i live in a building from this pic

It's me or South Corea is ugly ? Suicide myself if i live in a building from this pic

I want to live in those commierises like in my k-drama

I used to live in pic related in SK.

I bet if I named this picture "japan.jpg" and posted this it a couple of months from today, mongs like like you would reply "le japan is so based, so beautiful, so aesthetic.."

what's a corea

>Suicide myself if i live in a building from this pic
You wouldn't be the first

More like ''''''''''''''comfy desu'''''''''''''''''

looks nice and new. meanwhile Paris is full of decrepit, pest-ridden old buildings that they don't want to tear down because muh aesthetics/ muh history.

Funny boy

holy shit that looks awful

I've lived in the 10th, and had friends all over Paris. Besides the super posh area, Paris is a giant slum.

funny boys

That looks good, what exactly is your problem

looks like a lego playground. godawful

>That looks good

not surprisingly, any city built / reformed after the Second World War, is a crime against architecture

Effective urban planning, clean streets, nice apartments, aethetic mountains in the background

Paris does look at its best when you look at it from super far away.

japs don't like high rises so i don't think it would pass, unless yeah, dumb weebs

french countryside >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> parisian bugman hive

That looks good.

A long-established building built in the 1980s

Building overflowing due to overpopulation of industrialization and urbanization

Thanks to that, our country did not perish

Jesus fuck, it's exactly like Japan. I've been several times in Tokyo and I can't tell the difference.

Look at this beauty.

not much different from Paris 2bh

Your pic is called Clichy sous Bois which is a city next to Paris

>trying to convince people that Paris is beautiful on Sup Forums
Let them talk, Paris is wonderful.

t.Roman

You are correct

Weebs are delusional and it is sad.

Paris is good on its own but smaller cities like Strasbourg to be better

You are not Roman.

Cities like Vienna, Paris and Rome are just on another league compared to small cities. Strasbourg may be prettier but you will never feel the monumentality that you can see in Paris.

>Born and raised in Rome
>not Roman
Yeah ok

He is Roman

>Vienna
Sure, prob one of the most beautiful cities with population between 1-3 millions. Also, people are not as blunt as Germans at least.
>Rome
Monuments and the history behind them are nice. People? Not so much. Sorry to say that to a person from Rome but Italy in general did not have so good people. Some people were nice but some people acted like cunts. Mb it's because I am an Asian tourist? I am wondering if my experience would have been different if I was 'white'.
>Paris
City itself is quite good for a big city with lots of historical stuffs. Also good museums. I'd give that. For people, French people are ok (not arrogant or anything at all just like stereotype. they were ok) but somehow blacks and beurs are kinda racist toward Asians just like the way how blacks in the US are more racist to Asians than 'whites' do. I literally can understand why some Euros hate Muslims a lot after visiting Paris as Muslims in the US aren't that bad.

Romans were friendly as fuck to me. Random obasans minding the convenience stores would chat with me even though I clearly did not speak a word of Italian. Florence though, everybody was a cunt.

2bh I find Parisians super friendly and Romans super cunts, don't worry.
IMO Romans are friendly only when they can gain something from you. Parisians on the other hand are kinda elitist.

Great post

Fuck weebs and their over-exaggeration of anything slightly to do with nips. The 'dO yOu LoVe JaPaN' poster makes it worse.

I use to stay near by here so dependes in money i think

Japan fans are so butthurt by Korea haha

Now this is maximum comfy.

Are u ok?
when OP said Japan, koreaboo?

No because I'm not a mong and I can notice the Hangul characters on some buildings in the picture.