Just watched it, rated it 8.2

Just watched it, rated it 8.2.
Do you agree with that rating?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/wda3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>When people rate anything on a 1-10 scale and use numbers like 7.3, 6.4 etc instead of .5 increments like 1, 1.5, 2

I've just become accustomed to writing it like that. I rate movies from 1-100, so it would be 82/100.

To me and 82 is a B- while a 8.2 is a really good movie. The 2 don't seem to connect as well.

Sounds like autism

thats fuckin weird i never noticed that holy shit I feel like I'm one of those kids on those old psych research clips where they chose 2 smaller halves over one larger whole

wouldn't autists actually be good at relating the two? also it's pretty autistic to chuck that word at everything

I prefer 0.82

is this anything more than a generic horror movie with a racial aspect lazily thrown in?
genuinely curious

I rate your rating 0703/1000

I thought this movie was hilarious.

Nope. It's not very scary either. It was pretty entertaining regardless. 6/10

Certainly not a generic horror jumpscare fest movie, it's more like a psychological thriller with some horror elements to it, think of Split.
And the racial aspect is not lazily thrown in, if anything it was a critique of the extreme liberal "so aggresively non-racist that it's actually racist" way of thinking which you don't see much in films.

A bit overrated though, but still worth a watch.

I liked it OP, but it wasn't too special.

7.45798735983/10

IMDB ratings mean shit at this point since it's mostly a mirror to the age of the average IMDB user

just see how many capeshit films are in the top 250

that being said this film is not even horror per say but it's a decent film and nothing less.

only really works if you don't see the trailer

It's not half as clever as you think it is. Actually look into anything the director has said and it's pretty clear what moronic ideas he has and messages he wants to push. Also black guy married to a (((white))) woman himself.

This guy is exactly the kind of seriously deluded political minded black creator his Sup Forums-esque critics suggest he is based on the face value assumed opinion of this movie which is deceptively accurate.

It'd all the jello minded morons who buy the "it's a deconstruction that actually calls out overzealous embracers of otherness!"

It was lazy. The opening sequence gave away the entire plot, but also made the entire plot unnecessary. Why bother befriending a black guy if she could just knock out any random black guy for their project? Also the opening sequence ruins the 'twist' which you already know is happening so it's not a 'twist' when it happens. The annoying black guy TSA stereotype was also insufferable.

>not using 4 star rating

5 star makes the most sense.

>Trash
>Bad
>Mediocre
>Good
>Great

left the cinema somewhat unsatisfied with the outcome. but up to 3/4 of the way through i was somewhat enjoying the movie.

what was the opening sequence? maybe i walked into the movie late.

black guy walking through rich neighbourhood gets kidnapped by some randoms

it at most sets up the vibe of the movie that something will happen to the protagonist that is established almost immediately regardless and in no way ruins the twist with the brain transplant thing which is an entirely new angle

Didn't see it

thanks for the input

I mean I want to

It does ruin the twist. You already know they're kidnapping black men, but the other part is WHY does she randomly go after that specific black guy when any black guy will do? It's a mess of a movie.

vid.me/wda3