Poo in the Loo

Why do Chinks poop in public?

It must have ancient meaning.

Other urls found in this thread:

todayonline.com/singapore/stern-warning-woman-who-defecated-outside-holland-village-mrt-nea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is the circled signage?

>chink flag
>why do chinks poop in public
are you some sort of self-hating masochist or something?

maybe it says no poo in the loo
just a guess

are you retarded or that's a bait?

no pooping

they are provincials, migrants in china and don't care about upkeep

china has a massive working population that is entirely mobile, i am sure you have heard of the congestion in china during the new years, hundreds of millions of people go home to their native province every lunar new year, many times the population of the entire japan

basically all those people are migrant workers, their living conditions in the city is pretty much hell on earth and they work something like 16 hours a day and not at nice japanese-like corporations, mostly restaurant workers, street vendors, construction crew etc and they always have to share common toilets, so when they do go out to shop and travel, even in china itself, they just take care of business street side, the migrant workers are basically your huddled masses in the cyberpunk era, except it's not cyberpunk

gloomy

Poo

poof

Disgusting culture. They get more upset when Serpentza points it out than they get upset at the people doing this.

that's because it does nothing when you point it out, not much different from youtuber in japan

I can't even pee on the public

We don't hear about this that much anymore

This was posted everyday before.

because you can't expect other people to do something you want

modern china sounds more and more like a dystopian society from a movie

the migrants has the worst of it because there is no wealth creation there for them in their native provicne, ccp's policies has been concentrated in the coastal provinces first only in the recent decade they begin developing provincial capitals and second tier cities, aiming to reduce significant number of rurals by forcing them to live in the cities. beyond that the rest of china is still basically in the 60s in terms of private entrepreneurship, this is why china can get so many nobodies going to africa, they literally have a better chance selling chickens in african than in china

You forgot to say that these provincial migrants are used to shitting on public places like the pooloos cause they got no plumbing in the chinese countryside. Everything else is spot on.

they do have plumbing doe, it's just they are never home, in their work-home places and the places they work the public toilets are terrible
all you have to do is visit the bathrooms in mcdonalds in beijing or shanghai, literally one toilet for the entire restaurant, male and female, an advice for any foreigner is always bring a pack of tissues

do you know if their there working conditions/ pay levels are related to things like the Apple scandal where employees were committing suicide in their factories because the payout for their suicide to their families was more than a years worth of wages?

because of the high male population I've also read many are moving to and staying in Africa to find wives and generally aren't allowed back with their wives due to racism towards africans.

I said in the countryside, back home in their villages, that's where they don't have plumbing and where they got used to it. You can look it up, there's a bunch of articles about it.
City people don't do it despite working in the same shitty conditions and having to share the same shitty toilets.

that was years ago at foxconn, most are not lucky enough for a factory job which for them is actually quite uppity, the most common job for them is like street vendor, and barber if they are lucky, on the first floor of all the commie blocks there are rooms for shops they are always owned and manned by provincials, parking attendants, ticket vendors, mall keepers etc, almost all white collar jobs are manned by migrants/provincials

it's a recent phenomenon so they haven't made the money to move back, and if they do they won't be taking them to the farms, they will obviously want to live in the city

i know what you meant, they almost always do have plumbing

ill tell you a gruesome story, we didn't have toilets when we were young, we had to poop in a chamber pot that's about 80 cm tall and can hold a week of poo, in the morning twice a week the local farm collective would come and collect them and bring it back midday, that was before local authorities ordered all houses must have plumbing, they will write you up and fine you

the countryside had a way of getting rid of poo, it's those metropolitan places, or the secondary support cities that doesn't have the infrastructure to support the mass mobile population 3 times it's regular size that has poop problems

if you go to the chinese countryside you will not find human feces, but if you go to those secondary ciies they will be concentrated near where there is the most people

it's not india

>in the morning twice a week the local farm collective would come and collect them and bring it back midday
what
>that was before local authorities ordered all houses must have plumbing, they will write you up and fine you
so the government didn't even help or subsidize having plumbing installed, they just threatened people with fines? did the smaller chinese cities really grow in population so fast that they never got around to setting up basic infrastructure?

soviet era places seemed to go more in the direction of mandated outhouses since they had the space for it and it was easy for people to setup. my Dad grew up with that on a farm in Canada since farms often don't have plumbing and they needed rainwater/ wells for water

well i do have to add the migrants do work at rented out farm plots near major cities and they do make poop wherever, you'll see them straddled near river banks, washing their kitchenware or pooping
>what
there were local farm collectives from the good ole days, that was the 90s though i think they phased them all out, they need fertilizers for their crops and they have organized teams that basically have a truck that picks up the chamber pots around the town
>subsidize having plumbing installed
i am not sure about the money but i know there was an order for all houses to have running water directly to the homes (we have a common well pulley outside for years) and a toilet, if not a toilet than at least an indoor area, at first it was basically a separated cement floor with a wall that's about 1 feet high and 2 feet deep in one section you don't poop in and in another one against the wall you poop in, when you are done you "flush" basically run water over your droppings until it passes a hole in the wall and out into a hole in the ground that's connected into the sewer

i remember it being put in, while we were still using the chamber pot i asked why they didn't pick it up anymore and we had to empty it and the answer was they stopped, so i guess they phased that out at the same time
a few years later a toilet was put in, it was a bit weird since i wasn't in a room by itself and sat at a corner of the living room, a lot of chinese houses were like that, i know my cousin had their toilet on the balcony where they kept the washmachine and that was in a commie block so they had to put curtains on the balcony, and this was just 80km outside of shanghai 20 some years ago

just imagine it in provincial nowhere

"ching ping woo woo!! me go poo poo!!"
-ancient chinese wisdom

why are you people circle jerking, there are no chinese flags on Sup Forums to trigger. go back to hating america

>they need fertilizers for their crops
that makes a bit more sense, farmers here would usually work a deal out with neighbours with livestock for fertilizer. I guess you use what you have access to, still that's pretty surreal to hear of manual collection.

did your family immigrate to the US by the way?

>did the smaller chinese cities really grow in population so fast that they never got around to setting up basic infrastructure?
well migrants were not citizens, they didn't plan for them
most migrants live outside of the supposed residential section and all in one place due to constant bureaucratic and police harassment, because of housing and zoning laws and residential and status laws migrants' legal status and their economic ties are in conflict

the places they live in aren't supposed to have people living in them

my mother came before me, i live with my grandparents in the countryside so i get to see what most privilege chinese don't

That's not China, though, fucktards.

I know because this picture is from the subway station near my house. Holland Village MRT.

they didn't directly use human poop, i think they mixed it with something

that's all old news now, collectives are all gone, and the rural areas where i used to live are all rented out to migrants, they farm on very small plots in random places
eventually i think the government will just buy them all out and sell them in much larger chunks to corporations, ofc creating more people that needs jobs

Singapore Mass Rapid Transit = SMRT

>the places they live in aren't supposed to have people living in them
I can see how that would pose a problem, hopefully at some point there are some law changes and infrastructure upgrades so peoples quality of life can improve somewhat. Personally I quite enjoy pooping in privacy, whether it's in the woods on a hike or in my own home. My aunt visited China once on a work trip and mentioned a public bathroom she used was basically a shared trough which is really hard to imagine.

Some city sewer companies do similiar things in North America I've heard in terms of fertilizer creation since they've got to do something with city waste so they may as well make money with it.

>ofc creating more people that needs jobs
that's basically what happened to the farming industry everywhere. they now offer minimum wage ranged jobs with no housing in the middle of no where that only foreign workers take up. hopefully it'll be a while before the Chinese government does that, it doesn't end well for the people.

Here's the news link
todayonline.com/singapore/stern-warning-woman-who-defecated-outside-holland-village-mrt-nea

a few years ago i have heard of the plan to create more and more urbanites from the rural population, the faster they build the faster they transform them
supposedly they will create jobs after they moved the people

So how much of an impact did the cultural revolution have in China

it drove up the time table for land management, immediately after the cr all the youth got sent away, ofc they will have to comeback someday

>they will create jobs after they moved the people
they're full of shit most likely

it's all for bloating economic numbers anyway
with the foreigner industries moving away some migrants are deciding to go home instead, of course there are a few places that will never be transformed but most small private farms will disappear soon

What about the cultural impact?

of pooping? not much, chinese people were always mean to each other

well i do have to add that the migrant "problem" comes from the conservative approach to opening china, the phased structure bottlenecked the labor pool
it has to do with how late deng was to adopt to liberalism than the cultural revolution, if ccp followed the guidance by liu i think china may not have such demographics problem
they have been elitists since forever, some people just outright "deserve" wealth, the lasting impact of the cr is the loss of intellectual capacity for 10 years, 10 years of stale culture, no new books and nothing exciting, just making sure the young people spend the rest of their youth farming

No in general

the attack on tradition has been and older one that the cultural revolution, even older than the communist party
if you are talking about the attack on traditionalism look up may fourth, the commies love it because they were continuing that tradition but this is well underway during the cultural revolution, the cr's main enemy were not ideas but teachers and the intellectuals (since they didn't spend all day parroting mao), westerners thing the cr was against ideas, it wasn't, it was a systematic attack on people who were able to teach with authority about stuff that's not maoism, when the youth guards decided to quote mao obviously they weren't having any of it and were arrested and humiliated

poo

schools and universities were shut down, from the end of the cultural revolution until the 80s
there is a big educational impact there doe

I fucking hate the chinese.

Stupid mainland chinks

I find it really weird.
I would expect them to be wearing shitty clothes, but they look like normal middle class people

It's some cultural thing from the country, I presume. What with the country becoming rich so soon and farmers moving from the country side to the city.

Just makes me think how bad their countryside plumbing must be...

>these pics
so you are literally collecting shit

Bodhikarma brought buddhism to China from India -> shart in the sidewalk

Whats the deal?

>kill all intelectuals and nobles a few generations ago
>wonder how you end up with literal animals worse than brazil

Because they are uncivilized communist filth.

但那z好片不是在大陆拍的

el ogro viene

Why do Japs pee on the train seat?

It must have ancient meaning.