What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sabah#Mass_conversion_and_autonomy_in_freedom_of_religion_issues
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims who will legitimately chop off your hand if you steal something

Caning

Oil money

Never realized how much that part of the island resembles the Gulf states of the Middle East (Oman, UAE, and Saudi Arabia to be specific)

And to top it off they're also oil rich and Muslim

Sarawak is actually plurality Christian but I think the Malay government has been moving Muslims there to create a Muslim majority
Really?

Yep, Christmas is banned there and they stone people for adultery.

>Sarawak is actually plurality Christian but I think the Malay government has been moving Muslims there to create a Muslim majority
Umm hello, I came from Sarawak and that's absolutely wrong info. It's always been like that. Even the White Raja don't intervene that harmony. Only butthurt millennials and the clueless Malayan (west malayian) think and write articles about the gov doing that here but it's not.

you need to specify whether malaysia or brunei mate

>west malaysian chinks
corrected you

youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc

fugg quoting you

The sultan has probably the best car collection in the world. This one-off lambo is my favorite.

Is it governed by sharia'a?
Well, okay, I can't find the article where I read it so I'm going to refer to you on this, are Muslim, Christian or something else, though? Also, why would they object to the government doing that?

Was this filmed in Brunei?

its a British Puppet

Here is where I read it, but I got confused, it's actually about Sabah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sabah#Mass_conversion_and_autonomy_in_freedom_of_religion_issues

mashALLAH, criminals and whores BTFO

>are Muslim, Christian or something else, though?
from something else, christian and finally to muslim.
>why would they object to the government doing that?
It's always about the dirty politic and the unfair wealth distributions
similar as above.

tfw the philandering oil sheikhs have their currency pegged to ours and it's legal tender in Singapore

Malays
>More chinese than chinks

Dude. I'm peninsular Malaysian but I need a fucking visa to work in Sarawak/Sabah. Both states can also deny entry to any Malaysian not from there. Malaysia is a Federation with tbe states having relatively strong powers. You've been reading PKR/DAP propaganda.

massive orgies

What is PKR/DAP?

Not the same user but here is my answer

PKR: Opposition party, multiracial
DAP: Opposition party, claim to be multiracial but 99% Chinese, most of its leader are evangelical Christian Chinese

Now, although many Sabahan/Sarawakian are Christians, they always vote for BN (government coalition) because BN has indegenous party that cater to their ethnicities (Sabah/Sarawak have many indegenous ethnicities that also enjoy the same priviledges as Malays no matter what their religion are).

Opposition are seen as outsiders from Peninsular Malaysia that are only interested in getting power and only go to them when election is near. Their supporter also talk condescendingly to the people of Sabah/Sarawak and calling them stupid and savages when they didn't vote for them.

In Sabah/Sarawak the people are generally more chill about religion and race. One of the main weapon for DAP to get votes from Sabah/Sarawak is using religion to fish for votes and the people there really aren't buying it. Most online English news site are on the side of the opposition so that's why you see them working extra hard to influence outsiders and paint a negative light on many local issues.

Opposition parties.
DAP- Democratic Action Party but literally led by the same chinese dynasty.
PKR- their malay allies, supposed to be about justice but couldn't stop backstabbing each other constantly.
Among their crazy stories was how the ruling party imported 6billion Bangladeshis to make muslim majority, the state murdering and kidnapping christians, the elections was sabotages by ninjas stealing ballot boxes during blackout, muh submarine corruption that cannot dive despite underwater exocet launch live on tv and many more.

Why did you convert to Islam? What's your ethnicity?