This is what happens to white boys when the say the N word in real life

This is what happens to white boys when the say the N word in real life

his toy gets destroyed?

You beat me to it.

This is what happens to leafs when they do not shed themselves

I just sent three niggers into the justice system yesterday by calling the cops on them.

Three niggers, three felony warrants. What a surprise. The cops thanked me for my call, and the rest of my day went splendidly. I sipped tea and watched my stocks go up. Felt good.

Today I will oil my guns and watch old movies on Amazon Prime, then walk my dog. I guess I'm supposed to be afraid of niggers or something, but I carry my gun everywhere, and they're afraid of my dog.

I wonder how those niggers are feeling today? Still in a holding cell, I bet. Probably couldn't make bail. KEK.

stop

I knocked a nigger out 3 weeks ago because he took a grill's bandana due to it being red, which was his gang's color.

Took the bandana back while he was snoring and left the sweet prince in the parking lot.

The end. My lease was up anyways and I was past tired of all the nigging in the complex.

are you le triggered?

Gets me every fucking time

I know a black dude who supports the Ku Klux Klan, but he dislikes it when people point out they say "nigger" every time they discuss him. Uncle Tom Nigger's straight-up retarded. And, of course, if he weren't a raging Uncle Tom I would never call him a Nigger.

kek

>>/trash/

> Dindu
Top kekekek

HEY GUYS, LEAFY HERE!

Wow, niggers are a bunch of fags

Sounds like a pretty good day. God bless.

sounds like all of you are retards

Nigga dats gay

I thought we didn't send chimps into space anymore

Literally you and your dad, bootlicker.