There will never another DC vs Marvel crossover

>There will never another DC vs Marvel crossover

So....how would a crossover between these two happen today?

wonder women beats up all the feminist heros for being fucking retards.

>mansplaining.jpg

ok yeah theres that

still dc learnt from there mistakes and dident do anything like that again.

Probably not exactly.

>a digital comic that no one reads with rotating writers

Not even close.

>Steve apologizes and offers to buy Clark another beer
>Clark politely declines saying he was careless for putting it there in the first place
>everyone has a good time
>later that evening Logan manages to pick a fight with Hal anyway

With the way both companies are today, good.

Spider-Man at the bar instead of Logan and Hal

Best detail. And most factual.

Bright, hopeful Marvel heroes beloved by their citizens confronting the edgy, oppressed DCnU.

R.I.P. Kurt Busiek.

>Bright, hopeful Marvel heroes beloved by their citizens

What world are you living on where this has ever been a thing?

>DC heroes remember their previous crossover
>Wait who are these Avengers, a black girl iron man, a chinese green guy, a female god of thunder and a black captain America. Did we stumble to their alternate universe?

Lego is the only realistic option

>DC heroes remember their previous crossover

what dc heroes are you talking about?

i know the wizard lived through the crisis on infinite earths

Do people really put their beers on the edge of the tables like that?

That's just asking for that exact situation.

I've been to some truly shitty shitholes in my day, but never have I been to one that actually allowed drinks on the pool tables.

doesnt really matter with nu 52.

Flash: It was on the table, and he knocked it down.
Aquaman: Yeah, well you know what, you watched him do it. You could have caught the glass before it fell, cleaned the mess and got another beer, pushed the goddamn pool cue to the side, but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about a man's beers. You're drifting out of touch, Barry. God help us all.

nice

>There will never be a Retaliators/Squadron Supreme crossover

I'm really mad that it won't happen because grown me are acting like children instead of being professionals.

There's absolutely hope for another crossover when Quesada eventually stops working at Marvel.

This.
He really does think he's better than us.
If Clark can't follow the goddamn rules, he get GTFO my pool hall and my Earth.

But Cap and Rogue have theirs on the table as well.

DC wins because the Marvel side will turn and start killing each other.

It does though.

Nu52 characters are regaining old memories.

It's not a reboot

and it never was

>because he got tired of staring at John's ass

Who would win this actual fight?

Thank God on that. Amount of autism would be unbearable.

JL by far, they're way heavier hitters than The avengers

You're joking, right?

Any single person on the DC side could take the entire Marvel side, bar maybe Aquaman and Batman.

DC's got way more big guns than Marvel in that picture. I mean shit, the only people on the DC who can't crack a planet in half if they really fucking wanted to would be Batman and Aquaman, and maybe Power Girl.

Meanwhile, Marvel only has Thor and Hulk to act as real muscle. Iron Man and Rogue are only midway up the totem pole in terms of raw power.

I figured JL would take it, but I don't know enough about a lot of the marvel characters strength to gauge it. Thor and Rogue are nebulous to me. IDK what the match ups would look like.

The Marvel characters would make fun of DC for not being as "progressive" as them.

>Hal, Diana, J'onn, and Peeg could take on Hulk+Thor singlehandedly, plus backup from the other Avengers
I mean DC is definitely higher on the power scale in the picture, but let's not go nuts.

War Machine solos with his Thanos busting missiles.

>You guys certainly look......different to the last time we met.
>I can hardly recognize you.

Peeg and Hal could for sure, ones a kryptonian and the other could 1 shot the whole Marvel team.

The others would have issues but could definitely do it.

The 'backup' you're talking about wouldn't make even a little difference in most of the fights.

But they are though.

But all of the Marvel heroes are Black, women, or black women now.

So how would that work?

If by progressive you mean fake pandering then yes, yes they are.

>one panel from issue 30 of Wonder Woman was dumb
wtf I hate Wonder Woman now

i think user meant that dc does have diverse characters
which they do they just dont shove them down our throats like marvel does

first she says you people make a mockery of feminism for your men hating agenda or something along those lines

then she attacks them with sword, shield and lightening bolt because she apparently doesn't use her whip anymore

>confronting the edgy, oppressed DCnU.
Is the current DCU even really all that edgy?

Would Ollie remember that Clint fucked Dinah?

He'd remember, sure, but it didn't actually happen because time/space was changed during that story.

Gives him another chance to cuck Ollie again.

Thor can fight Superman to a stand still by himself. And did you seriously imply Peeg and and Hal have a better chance at taking the Marvel crew than J'onn or Diana? Thor/Hulk can 2v1 any of the DC crew and come out on top. Single fights? Different story.

All I want is a Teen Titans/Young Justice/Outsideres/Young Avengers/kid mutants/New Warriors/all-new all-different kids crossover

like make it kinda like The 100
all kids shipped on a new planet together no adults
and its like the first few episodes where everybody is just having sex with eachother and getting into teenage drama

Galactus? Celestials? Odin, Zeus, Infinity-gauntlet-wielding-anyone
Silver-surfer could probably convert the blood in superman's veins into kryptonite

None of which are in the picture, you fucking mongoloidal mouseketeer.

>Silver-surfer could probably convert the blood in superman's veins into kryptonite

Superman resists transmutation on a level that Wonder Woman, GL, Martian Manhunter, Big Barda and the Angel Zauriel got fucked over by.

Silver Surfer couldn't do it.

I like how the tension in that room was already so high that knocking over a drink is about to set everyone off

Does that mean superman would win in a fight between him and doctor Manhattan?

Probably not, because Manhattan doesn't really transmute stuff, he just changes reality.

Superboy Prime on the other hand is immune to both reality warping and transmutation.

you know, if your image had better coloring and inking it won't look half bad

The only reason they even did JLA/Avengers was as a kind of thank-you to George Perez.

Flash could solo all the Marvel people.

This is a team setting so Flash is more likely to be the first one taken out.

Touche

>Wally running into Deathstroke's sword

I dunno, the Disney media juggernaut might someday become so massive they acquire Warner Bros. I mean, their revenue last year is already four times greater than Warner Bros.

But wouldn't that give them a monopoly in the comic book world?

If antitrust issues come from such a merger, I don't think comic books would be the top priority.

>No Hyperion, Sentry, Blue Marvel, Cap Marvel or classic Dr. Strangeon Marvel's side.
Supermand and Wonderwoman alone could finish that fight

You know what i want to see more than who fights who or who beats the crap out of who? Couples swap.

Like the most obvious is Captain America and Wonder Woman, because Captain America is pretty much a meta-human Steve Trevor.
Superman and Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) can work, but i think that she'd have more in common with Green Lantern (Hal Jordan).

But who would Batman be paired with? I can't think of anyone. What about the Flash? Is there a nice robot for Scarlet Witch?

>Flash
Wally or Barry?
>robot
Red Tornado.

>Hawkeye cucks Ollie again

so like would the Marvel heroes remember A/JLA

Barry or both, actually.

I don't know about Barry, but Wally could probably work with a few X-Men type girls.
Either that or Black Cat or Kamala.

Vision is feeling a little jealous there.

He can probably cuck Wanda with Earth-2 Red Tornado (who's actually Lois Lane).

>Vision's death stare when Wanda even considers adoption

That's where it started. That's what sparked Wanda road to crazyness.

Anyone have a link?

>Plas making a gun with his hand

I never even saw that before

The current ones. They now remember their lives before the reboot. Where the hell have you been for the past month?

If everyone were going one on one it'd probably be something like:

>Batman v Black Widow
>Iron Man v Martian Manhunter
>Hulk v Power Girl
>Thor v Superman
>Rouge v Green Lantern
>Spidey v Flash
>Wolverine v Wonder Woman
>Cap v Aquaman

At least that's what I'd do.

>Rouge v Green Lantern

How intense is her mutation? Can she absorb his ring? It seems as bad as her getting ice powers from touching a fridge: it shouldn't work.

So. What is the comic book industry going to do when Stan Lee dies?

When cape shit starts to die you can beat your ass company's are going to make a despite attempt pull people in, even if it means siding with the enemy.

So it's pretty much a given that Spidey and Flash would team up mid-way through their fight and start trying to get everybody to start getting along, right?