Why do Euros try to argue that violence in movies is worse than sex? Violence actually drives the story forward

Why do Euros try to argue that violence in movies is worse than sex? Violence actually drives the story forward

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HfqQqdrjVa8
youtube.com/watch?v=QPOlwBpmSpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cuz most euros have never seen a gun irl and like to pretend that adding a sex scene somehow makes a movie very deep and adult even though I can find a much better sex scene on blacked dot com

violence is natural, sex isn't. Euros are just degenerates that worships satanic flesh rituals.

A sex scene can drive the plot forward if either or both of them are cheating.

Sex scenes are the euro equivalent of car chases in shitty murrican action movies

Sex scenes are awkward if you're with company, and much more taboo than violence
People who say violence in movies is worse than sex are jus trying to be contrarian I think

youtube.com/watch?v=HfqQqdrjVa8

Here's an example of a sex scene done right

How many gun deaths occur in America every day?

Gun violence in film is fucking disgusting.

so what you're saying is that uhm.. sex is.. synthetic?

How many times a day is your sister/mom/daughter raped by refugees?

Sex in film is fucking disgusting.

I think he is saying that you are retarded

>a pair of tits is worse than people being murdered

Sex doesn't? Also what kind of faggot you are to think that every thing in a movie is done for the only sake of story?
I think that americans have just a problem with sex, thats all. And you can see that in your movie where almost every romance/seduction scenes are badly done. So yea when you try to make sex scenes it's usually bad.

How many times did your dad rape your mouth to make you spout so much shit?

I think both is absolutely fine to be depicted in fiction and claiming anything else is immature.

Kids shouldn't be watching excessive amounts of violence, that's the point, and that's why ratings exist. It's partially why there are so many mentally unstable people in the US because they have been desensitized to it.

European movies feature less violence and guns usually because action movies are more expensive to make than drama/comedies

>awkward if you're with company
Only if it's your parents you virgin

Gun violence is cheap

made me diamonds in the theater

jesus christ what a strawman.
sure there are alot of sex scenes that are redundant and out of place. doesnt change the fact that meriturds losing their shit over a nipple or implied homosexuality, in general being prude as fuck, is laughable.
also there are enough cases for both sex being in movies just for the sake of it as well as dull violence.

>Natural from nature derived from latin natus "to be born"
>sex isnt natural
Damn...really makes you think.

>partially the reason
[citation needed]

>Sex scenes are awkward if you're with company
i can see that if you have to go with your parents in order to see an R rated movie. maybe once you grow old enough to see one for yourself youll think differently.

get fucked yuropoors

Because the jewish plan to destroy europe was to get rid of weapons and make the populace too degenerate to fight back against the muslim hordes.
Guess what? Its working.

>sex in films is good, because unlike guns, it makes my willy happy

Europeons are deep individuals.

Best sex scene

youtube.com/watch?v=QPOlwBpmSpg

Several people are dead because Natural Born Killers was made and released.

ITT: virgin ameritards try to justify their murderous """culture""" while being secretly obsessed with sex

Several people were born because the buttseks scene in Kingsman made their parents horny (my son included)

ITT: europoors decry the one thing that can save them from the muslim hordes.
Maybe if you embraced violence you wouldn't be so cucked.

It always makes me laugh how europeans love to compare violence and sex.

Says a lot about their culture.

If you're trying to pacify your people don't give them imagery of people not being pussies. Pretty simple propaganda tactic really

l see the butthurt from getting your shit pushed in by a bunch of ragheads living in caves is clouding your judgment. That's alright though, it must hurt.

(You)

>can show violence
>can't swear

I think this is even more retarded. Even in europe where everything is censored you are allowed to swear on tv