Sucked a nigger

Isn't this slumdog millionaire
Zealandia

Gingers are gross.

can't believe I share a country with blacks
wish they're are would fuck off back to coon land
bloody ugly scum are an eyesore

Just got sucked by an irish pikey

Had a wank to the dead corpses of jews in the Holocaust. Not my finest moment but i got there

The banks are doing everything in their power to crash my crypto coin

checkum

One is a manageable toilet that can be used with both half and full flush. The other is a big wieldy yank toilet designed for the morbidly obese.
I know which one the girls dig and it's definitely standard deviation (sigma or 's', don't discriminate between populations and samples)

Mate you’re a bender, you post shit like this every thread. It’s ohviously in your mind somewhere. BENDER

Take the piss

These posts have been forwarded to your employer

I get more pussy than you boy

take the shit

mboko

yank toilets can't cope with my euro beeriods m8

the flush power is lacking even if the toilet is the size of a small eastern european republic

got told my dick is pretty lads. ot sure what to think of that.

No, you really don’t

yanks have to flush urinals

pics x

Want to do something to aggravate the homeless in the alley but also don’t want bricks lobbed at my window

jokes on you I work for stormfront

spaff out the window

bantu

BITCOIN IS CRASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!1

pretty aka unintimidating aka sunday night in with a friends dvd

Virgin uggo

need a job but there are none here

far too true

idk why

they're a massive bunch of germophobes as well

was in a bathroom and they told you to use a paper towel to turn the water off and use another one to use the door

wtf if humans were so intolerant to germs i dont think we'd have made it across the planet

just a thought

eating a delicious slice of 'go 'za

Alright lads, sick of all this talking about 'oh no the niggers the pakis' and no one doing anything about it. Let's just make our true anglo saxon state and be done with it. I suggest isle of Mann, someone tell the birds.

>user, in to my office now
>I've just received an email from an anonymous irish person who says you wanked to anne franks dead corpse. You are fired

sick of yanks

get on your bike and find one

t. norman tebbit

Save up all your shit and then smear it all over the walls, deffo keep em at bay

on a side note, can you hear that bloody thunder

I operate in the shadows

>those teeth
absolutely british

brazilian toilets have no hole

*bans bitcoin*
*builds high speed rail networks*
*tackles pollution*
*makes western elites fear china again*

Toil in 5 hours and 21 minutes.

That is an absolutely perfect image of Iowa.

>thunder
Tracking you down right now sunshine.

All indian toilets re-direct to drinking water

most relevant irrelevant user to ever grace this board

*slaps your tight little arse*
Very impressive

Bane?

What's the singe most expensive luxury you've bought yourself?

New PC
$2k

Your mum's fanny - £10.61p

why haven't you fucked tara yet lad?

Masters degree £14k

I’ve never spent more than 100€ on any single material possession that wasn’t a car

ps4 with 2 games £300

mate I'm in Cheadle Cheshire

First Nintendo Ds game I got as a kid came free with the device. Sprung. Pretty hilarious game

Sup Forums pass

Well how much was the car

she’s shite

CRYPTO IS CRASHING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Love animals
Hate people

undifficult as

I don’t feel comfortable disclosing that information

Bet you stole it you pikey cunt

sick to bloody death of yanks

*rather not say

hate Pakis
love Pakis (who stay in Pakistan)

Ahaha potato man with his potato car

Love jewish girls

Unironically hate the British

Michael Pachter is the prime reason why people should never listen to experts

Why do people get excited when cryptoshit goes up and down all the time. It’s a fake non-useful commodity that exists only to be invested in, resulting in a cyclical pattern of price increase followed by eventual panic and price decrease, followed by price increase once more. On and on until eventually one day it’ll go to shit for one reason or another.

Ahaha gimpy little student boy with his gay little student laptop specially tailored for his effeminate little gimpy hands ahahha wow

hate cider
love apple juice

Yeh mate, hate the pakis congregating in East London. Nah mate, I haven't considered buying property there myself and renting it to anyone but pakis. Don't think I'd do that mate, I'm more about talk and not about action mate. Think it could also be illegal mate.

>tfw find myself watching some survivor like show that pairs retarded housewives with ex-SOF and survivalist dudes to win money
>one of the guys talking about how he has had this thing with a girl for 15 years but one of them is always in a relationship
>tfw he starts talking about his deployments and about how the lifestyle isn't conducive for relationships but he loves her
>tfw you will never experience that stoic loneliness

Fuuuuuck I hate life

Rate me lads

I do have one purpose in life, mother!
I anger British virgins on a Cambodian painting message board!

might i say the thread quality has been remarkable of late

BRRRRM BRRRM *CLANK* *KRRR*
Bet you do that thing out of Fawlty towers where he whacks the thing with a tree every mornin haha

ah yes 10/10 body 6/10 face ah yesssssss

Well done. You've just described the entire financial system.

Damn that's some real...patter...

Just cashed out all my bitcoin lads. Sitting pretty on a lump sum of about $1,310,000

meant for

elbows too pointy for you?

Someone fetch this man a Nobel Prize

No swedes are a vegetable sweetie

The border force documentaries are always funny. Three different series. Border Force Canada, Border Force UK and Border Force Australia

The UK version is pretty reasonable for the most part. But the Canadians just let anyone in, dynamite, so long as it's not lit. And the Australians are the other end of the spectrum, 3 grains of seed in your bag? $3,000 fine and refused entry

get fucked

What is discussed in /brit/ stays in /brit/

Sup Forums

My car is worth more than all of you povvo runts