Started watching the new Mist show and this is one of the first things that pops up: "Blahblah white male aggression"...

Started watching the new Mist show and this is one of the first things that pops up: "Blahblah white male aggression" What the fuck is this? Kikes need to hang for this.

>character is a homosexual liberal angsty teen
>expresses fitting ideology in his dialogue

Sup Forums can't handle fiction?

I think i can handle a little fiction as long ass kikes, niggers, and queers like you get eaten by the monsters first.

>says he can handle a thing
>spergs out in the same sentence

Boy I tell ya hwat you need to shut yer yapper before I do it for ya

What's worse. Not being able to handle fiction or reality?

there are people like that character irl so if a fictional representation triggers you, meeting him irl would give you an aneurysm

>Specifying white males
(((They))) really do fear us, explains why we're the biggest target of PC emasculating tactics.

OP here, halfway through the episode, the girl already got raped and it wasn't her fault lel

this is an SJW bastardization of a horror universe

ehm what video player is that?

dropped
nearly dropped american gods for the stupid story at the beginning of the 8th episode

what the hell is wrong with that guys face?

Holy shit op, someone on a TV show said something you don't agree with? The nerve of these people! How dare they. Anyway I hope you're okay, they really should have put a trigger warning on that. I think you should write a letter expressing your disapproval in the strongest possible terms. Stay strong, remember, things on television can't hurt you!

jesus christ
what a dumpster fire
went to 5mins of this episode, what a bunch of weird demented looking actors. i dont want to watch television and see people uglier than myself.

Post face pic with timestamp you fat ugly faggot

Why did the chad daterape her? Couldnt he find a hotter slut

yeah I hate that guy too, but I think we are gonna learn that he made up the rape story or at least it wasn't the guy he said it was.

So who raped her. Arent they cousins

i've been told i look like jeremy clarkson

Like jeremy clarkson and james may had a baby with autism

Guaranteed he and the jock had some butt-fun and decided to blame the chick to avoid fallout. They fingered her to make it seem legit.

it was probably that curly headed asshole jock or it was the gay boy himself

>Stephen Fry larps as Jeremy Clarkson to pretend he doesn't frequent Sup Forums, but still need the attention

We can see right through your bullshit

Nah Chad just needed a fuck for the night, after cumming in her mouth he probably told her to fuck off and she said he would label him a rapist if he didn't be her boyfriend.

bahaha did they purposefully hire a weird looking dude to play the weird looking guy from the movie?