Why do you guys say Clinton is a pawn of the Jews when Trump's entire family is Jewish...

Why do you guys say Clinton is a pawn of the Jews when Trump's entire family is Jewish? He's always mouthing off about how much he loves Israel.

6,000,000 D CHESS

Because hypocrite.

everyone is a pawn of the jews, that's the way the jews work.

We don't say she's a pawn of the jews. We say she's a pawn of the Saudis.

Nice try akmed/jamal. Go back to your shithole in Africa.

Only ass blasted Germans and retarded obese Americans cry about Jews.

>do you guys
Sup Forums does not think alike.
I've been saying that Trump is controlled opposition from the start. Not that anyone ever listens.

When he says he loves Israel and America needs to protect Israel 100%, he's actually saying the exact opposite.

Killary is a globalist Zionist shill.

I love how long it took the anti Semitic dreks this long to figure out how pro Israel/Jewish Trump is.

By, definition, Trump is a right-wing ultra Zionist.

>Greater Israel when?

>When he says he loves Israel and America needs to protect Israel 100%, he's actually saying the exact opposite.
Why would you think that? His daughter married a Jew and Israel is your greatest ally after all.

Hitler was also Jewish. Look how that turned out.

>ultra zionist

Then why is he against overthrowing Assad ?

And why is it that basically every jewish interest/personality is vocally opposed to him ?

Overthrowing Assad to let Syria be run by jihadists is hardly in Israel's interests.

>Trump's entire family

You mean his son-in-law

Clinton isn't a pawn of the Jews, she is their queen.

There's more than one group of Jews fighting for control of the US.

>70% of the first posts are anti trump
>WOW JUST BECAUSE I SAID SOMETHING AGAINST TRUMP DOESNT MAKE ME A SHILL

I thoughts whites were superior. How can they easily fall for Jewish tricks? Is it because jews are also white?

Why did you quote me? I didn't say anything anti-Trump, I happen to think he can prevent a new cold war.

>entire family is Jewish

Huh?

It is though. Do you think they would rather deal with some squabbling jihadist groups or a nation state who is opposed to their "program" for the region, with a capable military, aided by Russia and Iran. The current situation where the two are fighting is actually ideal, but choosing one or the other, I think they'd choose chaos/failed state over Baathist regime.

So Trump is the good jew and Clinton the bad jew?

Wouldn't it be hilarious if his tax returns got hacked after everything he's said?

The Baathist regime has held an (admittedly uneasy) peace with Israel for a long time, and Russia actually has pretty good relations with Israel. Overall it's a much easier entity to negotiate with than an Islamist Syria. If I were Israel I'd see this as an opportunity to make a friendship with Assad, now they have a common enemy in al Qaeda & friends.

>this election is literally Saudis vs Jews

wtf happened to my country

>Wouldn't it be hilarious if his tax returns got hacked after everything he's said?

I doubt they need to be hacked, I'm sure the IRS would be happy to accidentally leak them. Which means: (a) there's nothing of interest in them; or (b) there is, and the establishment is holding them as an ace up their sleeve. Time will tell.

>1 post by this id

There are no good jews. Just decent ones that need an eye kept on them for security reasons.