Reeves says he wants a "detective version" of Batman for the film

>Reeves says he wants a "detective version" of Batman for the film.

Low effort capeshit is over my friends, we're enterting the golden era of comic book kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

batmanfeats.blogspot.ca/p/deduction.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>more batman
Enough with the fucking cape nonsense

>detective
they always say this to deceive the fans.

>always
Show me three examples.

I want Snyder on the action scenes, after what he did in BvS. High energy Batman.

>batman as a detective noir story
easily the most obvious and laziest direction to take

No shit Sherlock. Who do you think they based his mannerisms from?

And yet not a single Batman film has done it. Perhaps....the most simplest approach would yield kino?

>not a single batman film has done it
>who is tim burton
>who is chris nolan
>who is zack snyder

>Any of those
>Detective Noir
Learn your fucking genres

>thinks people saying detective noir means actual detective noir

it's capeshit, it's gonna mean dark, gritty and he's gonna analyze some evidence in a computer in act two

Opinion disregarded.

Unless its in sepia with tons of inner monologue and maybe has him drinking some heavy liquor in a bar in costume I don't give a shit. People tend to forget but Bale Batman WAS a detective

don't detective noir stories usually rely upon said detective being able to anonymously gather information?

>is a gigantic retard wearing a bat suit

as one user said, this is capeshit, it's gonna be detective noir the same way the winter soldier is a spy thriller

Jeebus Kuristus! You never heard of his third persona? Moses Malone.

Fucking this. Best Batfights ever.

Also, I would be so totally down with a serial killing Riddler plot - actual detective work and actual spooks.

i can't wait for the arc when batman goes to prison and gets raped

Bet you can't wait for your balls to drop, too.

they'll never let this happen, you'll see him flying around in some kind of stupid fucking bat jet pack or something at some point in the movie - i promise you

I don't think there's a single Batman story in any form of media that shows actual detective work. It's always 'let's analyse this speck of dust with the Bat-computer and then I'll know absolutely everything about the victim, murderer and their extended families because I'm Batman'.

They could legit make a thriller out of Bruce and his allies investigating Task Force X, and Waller contracting Deathstroke to stop them.

good, and after that I want this masterpiece

You've never read a Batman comics, have you?

batmanfeats.blogspot.ca/p/deduction.html

Not really it just needs the right atmosphere

I really hate these kinds of statements before shooting.

>I wanna make Captain America a political thriller
>I wanna make Ant Man a heist film

They are still capeshit. And they will end up fighting a CGI enemy at the end,possibly with a blue beam of power.

Logan

Is that Elmer Fudd?

They already have Joe Mangiello as Deathstroke. No real CGI needed. And yeah, comic book movies are going to emulate the more simple style storytelling of comic books, this is not a bad thing.

CALENDAR MAN WHEN

Do you not know Snyder?

Yes and it all taken seriously.

Yes, it came out today: "Batman/Elmer Fudd Special #1"

>Bought all the DC/Hanna-Barbera comics
>Now there's DC/Looney Tunes
>mfw
God why can't their movies be as awesome as their comics?

Or Batman raping the Joker