What was the point of the impromptu transfusion? Didn't Doctor Pavel have dental records?

What was the point of the impromptu transfusion? Didn't Doctor Pavel have dental records?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookcast.wikia.com/wiki/Bane_Dick
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Among the numerous retarded elements of the plane scene this is the only one that actually irritates me

NOLAN'D

I find the scene needlessly confusing. I kind of get what's going on but the dialogue and the way it's edited doesn't really work

I have serious doubts that if you pumped a pint of blood into a corpse and crashed it with a plan into a mountain that there would be any way for them to actually identify the DNA in the pint of blood. Also my ex was a doctor and finding a vein for a blood transfusion isn't something you can do without a lot of practice, and definitely you couldn't do it in a plane like that.

Even if you ignore all of that, the movie never explains why it would matter whether they thought he was dead or not. Their plan would have worked perfectly the same either way. The entire scene is completely pointless.

Presumably they figured blood would be the first thing they checked. Also I'm guessing it's more likely for the teeth to be exploded all over the place than the blood.

I don't know why I'm trying to justify this dumb scene.

>they were trying to grab Ior Preis

Who's Ior Preis and why is he relevant for this film?

Sounds like an Asimov character

The whole body is likely to be exploded all over the place, having one pint of blood in one arm doesn't work at all if the forensics go for any other part first.

What was the point of leaving one brother in the wreckage when CIA obviously didn't call in only ONE extra passenger, since he was leaving everyone alive and only pretended to throw them out of the plane.

How does the plane crash look remotely like an accident if the wings were stripped off miles away and the whole thing left to plunge pretty much straight down.

I've been thinking about how stupid this scene is for years and that last point never ocurred to me. Weirdest crash site ever, FAA's minds = blown

why does bane take Pavel to CIA to find out what Pavel told CIA? Why doesnt he just ask/torture pavel in the car or in their hideout?

why the fuck did any one of them get on that plane?

It's """possible""" CIA was planning on eventually throwing two of them overboard, after he got one to talk.

Its just one of Littlefingers schemes to get Sansa, you nincompoops can never understand his complicated plans..

why did CIA's henchmen start beating up two cuffed prisoners when they were being attacked by armed people?

Do you think they'll ever explain CIA's transformation/new form or was it a comic reference?

> the movie never explains why it would matter whether they thought he was dead or not
Bateman would've'nt given his reactor thingy to the evil lady otherwise, since he was supposedly the only dude capable of making a bomb out of it.

>How does the plane crash look remotely like an accident if the wings were stripped off miles away and the whole thing left to plunge pretty much straight down.

Why would a man pretend to shoot a man before pretending to throw him out of a plane to intimidate the others if everyone was blindfolded and subsequently gagged if he was going to chuck the loyal hired guns out anyway?

The point of the scene is to establish Bane as a villain mastermind reddit.

Why did they even need Pavel to set up the bomb, Bruce said he published whatever paper on fusion and that made him stop the reactor project (because it could be weaponized? just like every nuclear reactor so big fucking deal). I mean it's like an engineer designing a car and then making him change the tires.

it's not very effective to establish him as a mastermind if his plan doesn't make sense though

How did the flight data black box not show that the plane was flying along without losing altitude despite its nose pointing straight down for several minutes?
How did the cockpit voice recorder black box not have any sounds of gunfire and fighting?
Why did flight records not show a much larger plane on the same flight path as CIAs plane during the time of the crash?

Nuclear reactors for energy cant be weaponized, its radioactive but its not the same kind they use for weapons

they can meltdown and they produce material for use in nuclear weapons

It is though because he was able to predict and play the CIA in minutious detail beforehand and manage a plane-napping midair. Plus it worked the CIA thought Pavel dead as the football scene shows

Why did the pilots of the CIA plane make no attempt to maneuver away from the giant plane which would have made it impossible for the guys on zip lines to enter the windows? As simple hard turn would have defeated Bane's entire plan.

It was a false flag. Pay attention nigger

Or just doing a barrel roll.

Doc paveleer had a blood disease (it's not specified, but it's implied to be Hepatitis A.

It's not about blood type or dna.

kind of a dick move to give that guy in the bag hep a just before crashing a plane on him

comicbookcast.wikia.com/wiki/Bane_Dick

4u

I thought Bane was the extra passenger and, he had to make sure the crash had the same number of bodies the CIA guy called in.

Is this canon?

CIA said that only one of them would stay on the aircraft, but bane points out that CIA was not throwing people off, hence 3 prisoners being called in

Yet he immediately forgets that, and the fact that all 3 are still on the plane with him, leaving wreckage brother to die for no reason because there are still 2 people unaccounted for

I have seen the airplane scene unironically 80+ times and I still have no idea what the fuck the transfusion shit was about

>they make it look like Doctor Pavel died on the plane
because they found a body with 10 cc of his blood in it? floating around in 4,5 liters of foreign blood?

Was getting quints part of your plan?

Y'know Bane never explicitly said he expected the CIA to think it was an accident. Maybe the CIA concludes it's foul play, but that doesn't matter so much as long they think Dr. Pavel is dead.

The plane interior also would have been riddled with SMG rounds wouldn't it? I guess it was never meant to seem like an accident desu.

THEN Why the fuck did they bring the body and blood anyway? I don't fucking get it.

impressive

RIP Wreckage Brother.

Impressive