I love the Incredibles, I think it's the best Pixar movie easily...

I love the Incredibles, I think it's the best Pixar movie easily. I don't think their should be a sequel and I get the feeling the only reason they are doing a sequel is to cash in on the superhero hype train.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Disney/status/632583376214622208
imdb.com/title/tt0832278/combined
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Close.
>the only reason they are doing a sequel is Disney told them to.
Same with Toy Story 4.

Wait, what? WHAT THE FUCK, THE SERIES ENDED SO PERFECTLY

Actually, Bird had considered a sequel as far back as just after the success of the original.
A sequel isn't a new thing, it being in development finally is new.

9/11 Never Forget

twitter.com/Disney/status/632583376214622208

Eh, out of every pixar movie the incredibles had the most potential for sequels. Should have made one way before now.

lol
good for them

I think it's the only Pixar movie other than Toy Story that needs a sequel. Too bad we have to sit through a bunch of other unnecessary sequels to get to it.

Pixar is taking too long with it. We should've gotten Incredibles 2 like a year ago.

>twitter.com/Disney/status/632583376214622208

>yfw Nick Fury shows up at the end

I just hope the writing and story is good. Bird, working with Pixar's story team, should churn out a good movie -- something better than Tomorrowland at least.

Same.

I dislike sequels in general, though.

You're all mixed up. It's every OTHER Pixar sequel that's a cash in. The director of the first said he'd only do a sequel if he thought of a good story, which is why it took so long in the first place. It's still probably a good idea to moderate your expectations.

He actually got away with it, the absolute madman. That's one cheeky intern.

underrated

Despite this weird hivemind believing that The Incredibles was begging for a sequel, I was 100% content with the original movie and never asked for more.

That being said, I have faith in Brad Bird to not get involved in an entirely banal sequel. I hope it'll be good.

>Bird, working with Pixar's story team, should churn out a good movie

imdb.com/title/tt0832278/combined

that's only 1 out of 3 user

Pixar made a ton of awesome original IP's and is just now getting around to expanding upon them.

Thinking "Pixar is only making Incredibles 2 to cash in on the super hero craze" is like the lowest, subhuman level of thinking possible.

They don't give a fuck about the Super Hero craze. Disney owns fucking Marvel. They're making another because it's been fucking demanded for 15 years.

this.

Incredibles was a sure-fire 9/10

Cars, which was a 6/10 at best, got
>Cars 2
>Planes, Planes 2 (I know they aren't Pixar, but still)
>Cars 3

The only Pixar films that EVER deserved a sequel were Toy Story and the Incredibles. Full stop.

>They're making another because it's been fucking demanded for 15 years.

By who??

Lord Farquaad

Brad Bird said ages ago that he wouldn't make a sequel to The Incredibles until he had a good enough story to make it worthwhile. If he wanted to cash in he would have just pumped out the sequel years ago.

I reckon they ARE going to cash-in on the superhero hype-train, but by making the movie have a bit of satire about how many there are. I'm hoping they'll make a story around the over-saturation of superheroes after they came out of hiding post-Syndrome.