Belgium Machete attack

Allahu Akbar CONFIRMED!!!!
euronews.com/2016/08/06/two-police-women-wounded-in-charleroi-belgium-by-man-wielding-machete-and#link_time=1470498922

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/belgium-police-stabbing-female-officer-857478644
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rolling for more casualties

Are we really surprised anymore?

I hope belgium gets wiped out by the allah snackbars eventually.

What on earth could be his motive? I hope police are investigating hard on this.

And why can't these terrorists be more creative? The most clever thing they've come up with so far is literally flying a plane into a building, and it's gone downhill from there. Now it's all just suicide bombers, mass shootings, and machette attacks. Can't they come up with cooler ways to terrorize people?

>Muslim shit happening in Muslim country

Oh wow.

>tfw it's getting boring now

NON COUNTRY

No, but is nice to see diversity in other countries.

>mfw when news headline says "Man attack policemen with machete - called out 'religious denomination' as he did it
gee, I wonder what religion he had...

Takbir!

Harass and attack the unbelievers wherever you may find them.

"Probably mental illness"

wtf I hate muslims now

Need more death

Every Islamic happening thread I see makes me happy. Each one is a step closer to the reckoning and the rise of fascism in Europe.

reroll

He should have killed more.

Belgians are just waste of oxygen.

>How to successfully psyop your country into accepting great loss of human life.

this
teaching people one knifing at a time

Why do these sandniggers kill people? I mean they could be like us and just rape them

i would go back to a few months before i was born and drop-kick my mum in the fucking belly

Nice proxy :^)

Charleroi is the worst part of belgium anyway

full of retards drinkings beer and speaking with the worst fucking belgian accent you will ever hear in your life

they call all die

>hours since last attack
>2359

related nonetheless

Thank you :)

The internet here sucks 90% of our IPs are banned at Sup Forums cause they get abused to spam

Im lucky to be able to write this right now lol

Suddenly it's not so bad living in Poland. I've never seen any mudslimes in my town.

I know that feel.

funny how so many of them have the exact same type of mental illness who shows in the exact same way

The real story here is that Belgian cops killed yet another person of color. Why didn't they just taser him or shoot him in the leg? Why resort to lethal force so quickly?

Might all the violent video games they play?

If they kill more and more lefties it will be good for us one way or the other.
If there is no left left we can do the right thing

It's just proof that islam is a disease.

EastEuropeBestEurope

When one person has a delusion, we call it psychosis. When millions of people have it, we call it religion.

HES JUST MENTALLY DISTURBED, NO RELIGION MOTIVE HERE. #NOTALLMUSLIMS

i wish i was from poland

Nah it was all the bullying from le ebil white kids.

KEK IS PLEASED

KEK BE PRAISED

it's that tanned norwegian with "mental illness" again...

the gift that never stops giving.

this is new, they're now "Assailants"

>Machette
Thank god we banned guns.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/belgium-police-stabbing-female-officer-857478644

>"Our thoughts also go out to the officer who had to pull her gun. For her this is not easy."

And my thoughts also go out to the officers who received machete wounds TO THE FACE. Don't think it's much easier to live with "guilt" than it is to live with giant disfiguring scars across your face.

Fuck Europeans are pussified. All the cops in one area are female, meaning they lack the physical force necessary to control a situation because "muh feminism". They also seem to think it more damaging to a person to have to shoot to kill than to receive multiple stab wounds. Fuck Allah should just get it over with and akbar these people already.