"IT'S MEEEE! I'm the ghost of the ghost that was just HEEREE!"

>*presses button on cellphone*

"Wait, is that a cellphone? WAIT, NO-"
>*explodes*

"IT'S MEEEE! I'm the ghost of the ghost of the ghost that was just HEEREE!"

>uses phone

>*explodes*

"IT'S MEEEE! I'm the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost that was just HEEREE!"

i'm over this ghost

Excuse me sir, but theres a spooky thread up that may interest you. Its cellphone free

What, you ain't afraid of no ghost?

fuck off

That reminds me of that one movie where they are all Busting the Ghosts. I believe it was called "Bill Murray Vs. The Afterlife Starring Dan Aykroyd"

Sup Forums is so leddit it hurts

I wonder if my sister still has Meatloaf's number.
>checks phone

>*explodes*

"IT'S MEEEE! I'm the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost that was just HEEREE!"

*phone check*

no

>*explodes*

"IT'S MEEEE! I'm the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost that was just HEEREE!"

>cellphone

>*explodes*

"IT'S MEEEE! I'm the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost that was just HEEREE!"

>cellphone

Hey, I'm in the mood for pizza. Phone user, can you order for us?

landline

>*explodes*

"IT'S MEEEE! I'm the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost that was just HEEREE!"

Why did they cancel this

Because they're idiots, that's why.
Maybe they're hoping Rick and Morty will be the "new" face of Adult Swim. As if.

Because Mike Lazzo wanted "to move on".

Keep in mind this is the same guy who regrets ever making Space Ghost Coast to Coast and is pushing for a clone of Tosh.0.

He's the Michael Eisner of Adult Swim.

Because Mike Lazzo.
Sure, he created [as] and all, but should've stepped down ages ago. You can't just be "ready to move on" from a show, or have it become "dead to you". You cancel it when its ratings plummet or it's just that friggin' bad.
Aqua Teen wasn't either.

"IT'S MEEEE! I'm the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost that was just HEEREE!"

Cool. Lemme just call someone real quick...

"IT'S MEEEE!"
"IT'S MEEEE!"
"IT'S MEEEE!"
"IT'S MEEEE!"

"ES MEEEE ! Soy el fantasma del fantasma del fantasma del fantasma del fantasma del fantasma del fantasma del fantasma del fantasma del fantasma que era sólo HEEREE!"

Cool a ghost. Need to post this on the net

>Teléfono móvil

"Espera, que es un teléfono celular? Espera, NO- "

How many more of these Damn ghosts are there?

I could do this all night.

"IT'S MEEEE! I'm the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost that was just HEEREE!"

I wonder what Sega is doing for Sonic's 25th party?
>phone flip.

>*explodes*

"ЭTO Я! Я пpизpaк пpизpaк пpизpaк пpизpaк пpизpaк пpизpaк пpизpaк пpизpaк пpизpaк пpизpaк пpизpaк пpизpaк, кoтopый тoлькo чтo был здecь!"

>Moбильный тeлeфoн

Did you know you're actually part Mexican?

And maybe Russian?

Lets look up your genealogy...

"Пoдoждитe , чтo coтoвый тeлeфoн ? Пoгoди, NO- "
> *Bзpывaeт*

"HONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONK!"

Clown ghosts...my God...

Or would it be a ghost clown?

It's the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of a clown that was just here

*flips out phone*

I need to go to the hospital

So a clown ghost, then.

"HONK!"
youtube.com/watch?v=i3UvYG8yhOk

"IT'S MEEEE! I'm the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the ghost of the Clown that was just HEEREE!"

>flips cellphone
I just want a quiet life

NOT THIS TIME!!

OOOOOOOH SHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/3/36/Sniper_no04.wav?t=20100625223509
>*unflips cellphone*

"IT'S TOO LATE user THIS POWER IS MINE AND NOW TO CALL BACK ALL THOSE WHO HAVE FALLEN BEFORE ME!"

"it's meeeeeee"
"it's meeeeeee"
"it's meeeeeee"
"it's meeeeeee"
"it's meeeeeee"

Bite the Dust
>flips cellphone is reset time loop

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

"Whaaat uuup, yoooo?"

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/9/99/Scout_sf12_scared02.wav?t=20121027071953

I dunno, you don't think Simpsons has been played out?

Yare Yare Daze
>flips phone

BUILD CELLPHONE TOWERS

THINGS THIS THREAD IS LESS FUNNY, ENTERTAINING, OR VALUABLE TO SOCIETY THAN:

>finding out your mom paid so much money trying to have you aborted that you couldn't even afford college or clearance priced Adidas
>realizing that your doctor couldn't have been using his finger to check your prostate since his hands were around your waist
>realizing that doctors don't really need to check your prostate when you're a toddler
>the holocaust
>your dog dying from a heart attack right as you walk in on your dad fucking your dog

And the NUMBER ONE ANSWER to "Things This Thread is Less Funny, Entertaining, or Valuable to Human Society Than"

"show me"

>Steven Universe

crowd goes fucking wild

I think what Iiked best about ATHF was that it was genuinely a little edgy. Shows like Family Guy advertise how politically incorrect they are, but what they actually mean is that they make fun of southerners, Christians, and maybe crack a few jokes about Mexican maids or Hasidic Jews.

We did it Sup Forums! We defeated the ghost!