USA THREAD - HELP ME OUT Sup Forums

I'm going to live in the USA for a year and I have a question :
What is the best phone plan ?
I don't care about calling, I want to send unlimited texts or have unlimited internet data (so I can have unlimited texts with Whatsapp). The cheapest is the better.
Also, what can you tell me about your country that I can find useful ? Anything about social norms, life hacks, grocery stores etc.
>inb4 hur hur get out of my country you frog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm another user from the other thread.

just buy a pay-as-you-go phone. they're absolutely dirt cheap. you will probably pay about 40 bucks for it.

40 bucks... A MONTH ?
Just to explain : In France i'm paying 2€/months and I have unlimited texts, 50mo data and 2 hours phone call

oh wow... seriously???

2 Euro a MONTH??

yeah.... prepare your anus for a change that will rock your rectum.

40 is considered decent; you maybe can get one a bit lower, but that's the general area

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU AMERICA ?!
UZAIFHAUIFHZFIUZHFUIH
Okay anyway I won't pay much, my home is paid by the university and food too so.. life is good.

you can always go with the "Obamaphone"

youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

OBAMAPHOOONE!!!!

Sorry I don't speak monkey... :/

Project fi. Best plan I've ever had

Fi.google.com

>Project fi
Is that scam ? Looks cool. Unlimited talks + texts for 20$ is cool as fuck

Too bad those free phones started under W Bush

You google it, im on my phone

T-Mobile. I get unlimited texts, 5Gb data and 100 mins calls I use about half of for $30. Only available online so most people don't know about it.

It only used Wifi ? So if there is no Wifi I can't text ? Or am I missing something ?

OKay I'm looking it up. Thx user.

Go with Straight Talk Wireless from Walmart or Metro PCS. Personally, I use Straight Talk. It's prepaid monthly via credit/debt or prepaid cards in store. $40 USD for unlimited talk and text and 5gb of data. Any name brand like Verizon, AT&T, or T-Moblie will cost you $80-$100 for the same thing. Honestly I'd rather you just stay in France Muhammad..

No it uses network data as well, it's owned by Google. 20 bucks starts out, pick how much data you want 10 dollars per gig. You get refunded anything you use.

Don't use *

Can't read the inb4 hu ?
And I'm not a Muhammad. I wouldn't be on Sup Forums otherwise.

Boost Mobile.

Unlimited everything for like $45.

Boost mobile is literally for niggers

Verizon has prepaid phones for 50$ish and cards with unlimited text for 30$ a month but limited internet for sure. If you want unlimited data expect 100$ a month

Idk know how it is in France but almost everyone is going to try and take advantage of you unless you're not near a major city and in the south.

Black people way over charge for pot. Find a white kid and you'll get it for half the price and twice as good.

I'll see if I can get a hold of my buddy that went to France in the past maybe he has some tips for you

I'm going to CT
In France like I said i have unlimited texts, 2 hours talk and 50MO data for 2€/month

Oh and thank you by the way

No prob. It's also prepaid so its no contract. If you don't like it just don't pay and it will cancel in a month automatically and you can try something else.

It's the Simply prepaid you're using ?

I think so.