Sup Forums it btfo

Sup Forums is yet again BTFO how will they ever recover

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HighMileageHoles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you like them roasties, deutschebro?

This is true. But I don't blame guys for liking innies better, as they just do look better.

It's like the guy version of grils liking big dicks. They like small labia.

t. roastie (just fuck my vagina up senpai)

I thought we are all on Sup Forums because we will never see a vagina in our life's so this is pointless.

maybe i just dont want to fuck an arbys roast beef sandwich how about that

say what you want, arby roastbeef still looks like someone took a golf club and slammed the vagina like it was a drive off the tee on a par 5

>roastie gets so toastie she writes a tldr paragraph about her wizard's sleeve

>this level of damage control
Your pussy can stretch to accommodate giving birth but It's almost like it's unheard of that popping out a kid can ruin your pussy. Cognitive dissonance at its finest

Lucky for you it's tits or GTFO

I've been turned off enough by a gross looking or gross smelling vagina in the past to reject sex from attractive women.

I actually prefer roasties, there is more to play with and it looks better overall to me.

>bong my sides

>Women can be as picky about height/dick size/race as they'd like.
>w-waah what do you mean you don't like sticking your dick into a warm Reuben sandwich! I can't control how my pussy looks!

Yeah nah, preferences is a two way street.

>vagoos are engineered to make your dick feel no pleasure
No shit, just like the rest of the female.

>posting in a slide thread

>ywn meet a sexy female Sup Forumsack and work together to save the white race

Why can't women post on this site without making it obvious to everyone they talk to, that they are in fact, a girl. Fucking attention whore.

>tfw I don't mind small dicks at all, mostly because of all the beautiful nude Greek statues that drawn me to them

Insecure Women: The Thread

Fascinating stuff OP.

>we managed to make Roasties insecure
meme magic is real

It still looks like shit. If cunts can refuse to sleep with you on the basis of an uncut dick, then I can turn any roasties away from my bed on sheer looks alone.

I had to say I was a girl to show the opinion from a different perspective. What dumb bitch goes on a fucking anonymous image board for attention?

>t. roastie (just fuck my vagina up senpai)
You should cut it, for it is haram

roast beef sandwiches can have too much meat on them sometimes. that is one of my philosophies of life.

The next step is to make them kill themselves

Nigga, I once fucked a girl that had the hole of her pussy and her labia in different places.

Do you really thing I cared?

> what are kegel exercises

WTF has been done to that poor cow flesh?

I saw this image on facebook and wondered what pol would think of so I decided to find out

>Mfw slide threads are more entertaining than the "legit" threads on Sup Forums these days

>le Sup Forums BTFO XDDDDD thread again

Eat a dick. It's better than the 5 video game threads that the mods decided not to delete

Roasties, not even once.

Dont worry roasters I have a very long foreskin I am also insecure about. We can smack our skin flaps together.

if that is true why such a obsessive urge to point out

I agree, I like to see a big of labia hanging out, its hot.

I've deflowered 3 virgins who were "outties" so they idea that its means a vag is high mileage is retarded.

So vaginas getting loose from child birth is just a meme?

If any girl whom you have known has done so (and was not using that as an excuse) then you live in a very Jewy part of the world. Just bring your dick here. Only Muslims and Jews do that here, it's an unpleasant and weird practice and we recognise it as such.

Why would I want to stick my dick into second-hand goods?

This place seems to contradict that.
reddit.com/r/HighMileageHoles

not really btfo
most men on Sup Forums have never even felt a real vagina anyway.

That is a really arousing picture. Im a proud heterosexual. Ugh