What countries will be great powers in the coming decades?

What countries will be great powers in the coming decades?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/12/18/the-china-bubble-wont-pop-in-2018-as-asia-beats-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benin

Only China.

you never know. just look at Singapore for example, imagine if a miracle like that suddenly happened to a large country

So... China?

Turkey

>BIRCS

probably if the bubble doesn’t pop

Scale is a bitch

impossible to replicate a city state's turnaround on the scale of 500 million people

USA is richer than Singapore, per capita, despite being 300x larger

P O L A N D
O
L
A
N
D

India

Nigeria

>Muh bubbles
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/12/18/the-china-bubble-wont-pop-in-2018-as-asia-beats-world/

none hopefully

>I've written about Brazil pre-Lula and post-Lula and spent the last five years covering all aspects of the country for the Wall Street Journal and Dow Jones. Meanwhile, for an undetermined amount of time, and with a little help from my friends, I will be parachuting primarily into Brazil, Russia, India and China. But will also be on the look out for interesting business stories and investing ideas throughout the emerging markets.
thanks kenneth, you really opened my eyes. I knew the bubble wouldn’t just burst like that!

KOREA.
No objection?
Very Good

Kek, is this real?

>KOREA.

Nigeria won't be a global power in the coming decades..
But in the 2100's they'll probably become as powerful as say France or the UK in the modern world.

AKA: Not superpower status, but certainly a major player on the global stage.

However, other countries will likely reach this level by then..
In my personal opinion by say 2150 global politics will be like this, assuming no states fall.

Hyper-power
USA

Super-power
China
Russia
France
Germany
Japan
UK

Major World Power
Saudi Arabia
Nigeria
Egypt
Israel
Brazil
India
Australia
South Korea (Superpower if they reunified within the next ~20 years, under SK)
Canada
Poland

The rest would be a variety of regional powers, and minor powers.

None of fucking those. Half of Brazil's government is under investigation, India has spent hundreds of billions of dollars on dropping the amount of people who defecate in the street by 2%, Russia is economically and politically isolated, China is foundationally rotten monetarily and financially and a paper tiger military, and South Africa is fucking irrelevant, with a GDP about the size of Ireland's.

Egypt can be interchangable with Turkey, otherwise good.

The Millennial Reich of China

none. we will transfer into a multipolar world.

None of those countries for sure.

>France
>germany
>uk
>japan
>nigeria
>egypt
>south korea
>canada
>poland
retard

California will secede from the union and form the most powerful nation on Earth.

the most powerful nation in Latin America*

Obviously China, maybe India. Brazil and Rusia were just a statistical fluke.

By the next century, the concept of nation-states will go into extinction and something else will replace them, I don't know what.