Pokémon statue in New Orleans, Louisiana

So this is the "based South"? Robert E. Lee out, Pikachu in?

cnet.com/news/unofficial-pikachu-pokemonument-statue-erected-in-new-orleans/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0MLLUk2bW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry, Pikachu knows how it is.

how long until niggers ruin it with their shitty scribble writing

Just imagine how many door knobs niggers had to steal to cast this much of a bronze.

why is pikachu pissed?

You'd be pissed too if you were stuck in New Orleans.

I don't know, maybe you can tell.

They tried to get rid off lee circle, but they failed.

He's still there.

New Orleans user here. This even got a spot on the news. I need to go see if it's a stop/gym.

Also it's nowhere near Lee Circle.

I've always looked up to him.

if I'm sitting there playing Pokemon Go and some veterans show up and sit on that bench I'm gonna kick the shit out of them

That looks really nice.

Niggers ruin everything.

>I found a dead rat in the centre of my city.
>Post pic to Facebook
>"Fuck this Pokemon go shit is super realistic"

kek

That's no where near Robert E Lee, that looks like around the Marigny or esplanade. Bobby Lee is at the foot of the CBD.

New Orleans is great as long as you aren't poor. I am apart of and grew up with debutantes. So it's fine by me.

SHUT UP MAN.

I WANTED TO GO TO CALI FOR COLLEGE BUT THOSE CHEAP FUCKS WOULDN'T GIVE ME ANY MONEY. STOP RUBBING SALT INTO MY WOUNDS.

Uptown reporting in.

Daily reminder that Jynx was supposed to be a nigger.

Some niggers are so dark they're literally purple. Nintendo knew what they were doing all along.

Nintendo of Japan publishec Tom Sawyer with nigger Jim having a cartoon negro face of the old days.

Nobody cares about niggers in Japan.

Apparently, it's a chimp out site.

Can u catch these at night on bourbon street??

Raised in Metairie. But going to Tulane so saying Uptown wouldn't be a stretch.

The South imported all these blacks too.

Think of how much less crime we'd have, and how irrelevant the Democratic Party would be without getting 90%+ of the vote nationally from this 13%-of-the-U.S.-population demographic, if those damn Southen farmers could have just picked their own damn cotton, or hired some local teenagers.

All the "black intellectuals" who whine about the evils of whites and slavery would be in Africa today, spear-hunting for meat with the tribe.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0MLLUk2bW8

Did the gang finally lynch that nigger Brock?Idk cuz im a fucking adult.

10 hours ago, CNN is kinda late

Cnet* who cares

lel

What a shame

I'm afraid for monument Avenue in Richmond, Richmonds government is largely black these days and I can see the Confederate statues being taken down in coming decade.

The Jeff Davis monument can go as far as I'm concerned because it's just not a very attractive looking monument but only if what replaces it isn't modernist garbage and instead works well with the other monuments and reflects the period.

I dislike the the Arthur Ashe statue not because he's black but because in both period and style it clashes terribly with the other monuments. They should have gone with something like Harriet Tubman or even better Fredrick Douglass and made it to conform with aesthetics of the other sculptures to achieve a artistic sense of unity and make the avenue feel like a cohesive whole.

If Lee or Jackson's statues come down though there will likely be violence. Virginias have a sense of state pride rivaled only by Texas and Jackson and Lee are still considered among it's greatest sons despite the number of founding fathers from here.

Probably, but they might try to mug you.

We have video too.

What is niggers' problem? The media justifies their shit by saying it's the evil Confederacy statue's fault, but Pikachu is hardly that. They're only good for destroying and vandalizing it seems.

>Metairie

Lmao

underated post

Suicide bomb your trash NOLA college for me please

Bourbon st is fucking shitty. I wouldn't take my phone out there.

For reference here is the Jefferson Davis monument.

The proportions are out of wack, Davis himself is far to small, the bill are far to large, and the statue atop is to large in proportion to Davis and further takes the focus off the sculpture of Jefferson himself whom the monument is supposed to be dedicated to.

For reference here is the Jefferson Davis monument.

The proportions are out of wack, Davis himself is far too small, the pillar is far too large, and the statue atop is too large in proportion to Davis and further takes the focus of the sculpture off Jefferson himself whom the monument is supposed to be dedicated to.

It's the white suburb, yeah. Would you have preferred if I'd said Kenner or the West Bank?

Shit can get way worse than my place.

Lee can stay cus he was fighting for state's rights, Davis should go because he was all about preserving slavery

That's a white person. You can see their skin color with the car approaches.

The other statues of J.E.B Stuart and Matthew Fontaine Maury are pretty sexy too.

This is now a sexy monument thread.