Holy fucking shit is this show terrible

Holy fucking shit is this show terrible.

How can normies stand to watch this garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:The_Walking_Dead_ratings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they don't understand or care about writing, acting, or logic. All they care about are zombies, fotm villain, romance, and diversity

It's not a very good show. The first season was pretty engaging, but it's dragged out for too long.

This desu. Shows like TWD are how the government keeps their citizenry compliant.

why do you watch shows that you consider terrible? and if you don't watch it, how do you know it's terrible?

If I don't watch a show, that show must be terrible. Because if that show was good, I would watch it.

i unironically think it's more watchable than game of thrones

I finished watching it lately, I still enjoyed the later seasons despite the glaring flaws.
The thing is, the early seasons feel like a completely different show. Much clearer character motivations and development, and the zombies being a threat and the characters not acting like action heroes under pressure really adds more gravitas to situations.

I don't get it either op, got so bored around season 3. The zombies are so helpless there is no way they could defeat the army and police and all that. It's like a family drama with random "action" scenes where a character gets killed by a jump scaring zombie occasionally. Zzzz.

I stopped at the first season myself, it was just so awful. Every once in a while I'll see it playing somewhere and I'm glad I did.

>tfw you already sank in too much time and effort into this shitshow so you'll watch till the end

Yes, we call them "plebs"

>it's a drama
You figured it out Sherlock!

This. The show is terrible and I know several braindead normies that watch it religiously.

aren't the viewership and ratings dropping like a brick?

The last few seasons have been entertaining as fuck. For a silly show based on a comic about killing zombies TWD is fine.

If only...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:The_Walking_Dead_ratings

Normies will watch literally anything as long as it is trendy and popular. The whole television industry is based on the Normies' need to watch terrible television shows that keep them glued to their screens.

"normies"
what an everloving douche you are. People who say normies are trhe least unique or exceptional people. Ironic

I watched the first season of TWD and nothing beyond that. Every once in a while I check out some happenings in the show and it looks like a mess unless you are heavily invested in it. I just watched a scene from the season 7 finale and it looks retarded. Personal opinion though.

you don't need to be "heavily invested". watching random scenes with no context from any serial drama and of course it's going to look like a mess.

>sunk cost fallacy

they watch game of thrones

b2reddit normie

In hindsight, S02 was the strongest season. Reminds me of The Wire in that the second season benefits the most upon rewatching.

went to shit after they killed the GUVNOR

How, at the very least game of thrones has good writing, yea sometimes the style gets a little too predictably Oh so clever but on the whole it's aight, and the acting is great, the tone is set and the violence is brutal and Realistic, it gets a little shlocky with kaleesi but there's dragons so there u go.

Walking dead is always just the same "IF WE DO THIS, THEN WE'RE NO BETTER THAN THE BAD GUYS OR THE ZOMBIES, I WANNA LIVEEEEE NOT SURVIVE" coupled with a zombie sneaking up on someone because that's the only way we can still make zombies scary 7 seasons later.

Dialogue in walking dead is cringey

Cinematography is gross and cheap looking

I'm sure the cgi still looks trash (biggest show on TV lmao!)

>rewatching the "WHERE'S SOPHIA, WE HAVE TO LEAVE THIS FARM, WE CAN'T KILL HIM" season
Trash taste general?

>season 2
>strongest
extremely low quality bait

TWD isn't nearly as bad as morons on the internet say it is.

It gets an exaggerated amount of hate because of its insane popularity and a zombie show is really easy to nitpick.

It's obviously flawed, but its much more reasonable and accurate to say it's just a very inconsistent show that is sometimes good, occasionally great, and sometimes terrible. All the jaded cynical cunts acting like it's the worst thing ever made (yet still watching it every week) is just laughable and pathetic.

Meme tier desu

It is BY FAR the most watched show on TV. The ratings could drop 50%, and it would be the most watched show on TV.

>at the very least game of thrones has good writing

No, it really fucking doesn't. Maybe the first season but that is it.

You can stop. I quit mid point of season 5. You can do it. We're here for you.

If there is ANY positive takeaway from this dogshit it's The Walking Dad

Most recent season was shit. The early seasons were good, even the 'boring' farm stuff (the mood and atmosphere were still there). I even liked some stuff later on like when they became really hard and rough from being out in the wild (bearded Rick). Rick's just a pussy now.

>at the very least game of thrones has good writing
Things only a redditor can say. Let me guess, you also spout shit about "BETTER CALL SAUL IS EVERY BREAKING BAD FANS WET DREAM COME TRUE!" You're a cookie cut retard.

>normalfag memes
>positive

fuckin neck yourself