Is joining army the last option for a failed neet in your country or do you have more options?

Is joining army the last option for a failed neet in your country or do you have more options?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying that's an option for a failed neet like you

you will be the lowest ranking soldier, you will not be respected by anyone and you will clean toilets, probably raped too

>tfw couldn't join because syndactyly

FUCK!

It's better than being a neet currently now

Do you ever think about using some scissors and cutting that shit in half

not enough skin

Uh no, mine has too much skin, i would probably bleed to death. Mine isn't like just thin skin like you see on the internet, mine is a complete toe fully conjoined.

weird fuck

I joined the air force because I couldn't make it as a pilot in university, which destroyed me financially and emotionally. I've never impressed at a job interview because I'm socially inept, so I just surrendered my life to gubberment because I knew I'd be a suicidal NEET otherwise. I'm glad I did, this job is pretty great, I haven't been this happy since grade 9.

Please no bully. Bully free zone.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo

At least here I'd rather be a cop in a [relatively] white area before even thinking about the army

>which destroyed me financially and emotionally. I've never impressed at a job interview because I'm socially inept

My fucking sides. You are me.

I'd join if I didn't already have fucked up hearing. Everyone I've talked to says you do jack shit for great benefits.

Does it make walking hard?

I knew a guy in boot camp who lost his big toe working in a warehouse and he was able to join. Sucks...

Men in my country have no choice

fuckin conscription system

For poor people in rural areas, the armed forces are one of the 5 or 6 only options they have in life.

ew

They refused me
We have mandatory conscription..

Why military instead of taking a few civil service examinations? Even if you are dumb and can't get into the high paying jobs, it should be a much better option.

It doesn't affect anything, which is why the doctors didn't want to operate it when i was born. But it still fucked my life regardless because i can't be in the military or police, i passed the police contest test, managed to get a higher score than thousands of people but was still rejected because of my fingers, talk about getting BTFO.

Brazil has some retarded standards. My neighbor is a black kid with mental problems(lack of oxygen during birth and premature birth) and he was born with his nose filled with soft flesh so he couldn't breathe or talk properly, managed to get conscripted, meanwhile i wasn't even allowed to participate in selection because of extra flesh on toes(although he was conscripted for the army, while i was in air force conscription which has much higher standards). Sure Brazilian military conscription is bottom of the barrel stuff, but i still couldn't be a cop and i can be rejected from anything because of my toes, so if the medical interviewer doesn't like me, he has an effective way of rejecting me.

No, going to University as a 30-40 year old is acceptable here.
There's also jobs that are really easy to get if you aren't some smelly fuck and have a curriculum that isn't absolute garbage.

I'm laughing as fuck. It's sucks. What if you do plastic surgery?

What do you do for 2 years while in the military?

There's the option to get into Federal Police, you only need to be a little fit and between certain height. Man guys without studies get in there. They will be into a little training and that's it. Some don't resist the pressure or hate to be commanded and leave, hence we commonly see ex-police officers involved with crimes.

> I've never impressed at a job interview because I'm socially inept

This is exactly the same reason I want to join Russian army.

No. I prefer being a cop

Yes. Killing myself to end this suffering.

singapore
It's not an option, conscription is universal and very strictly enforced.

I joined the Air Force to escape being NEET. But now I literally just sit infront of a computer for 8-12 hours a day for a job. If you're curious I'm basically IT support for the Air Force

Probably a 1 year in training, then 1 year on some kind of assignment I'd imagine.

It looks scary as fuck.

Why is it that every Air Force guy I meet on Sup Forums is a fuckin 3D?

I mean is it surprising that someone from Sup Forums would try to get the easiest most drone job they could?

I literally do next to nothing if I'm being honest

In America ex-ex-police officers are involved in crime.
As in, they get fired for abuse, making them ex-police.
Then they get hired at one of the 23 other police departments in their county, making them formerly ex-police.

As if a shithole like Brazil has plastic surgery.

Nigga, what? Plastic surgery is very common there.

Do you know anything about navy rates

How hard are the various CT ones

our military has strict admittance requirements so that's not even an option for me

Sounds pretty fun if you ignore the fact that you could be in the middle of a war with your Northern brothers

Unironically go to Navy sub leddit and search for CTT/CTI and CTN. They receive a lot of questions on these rates.

Back in the day, the selection guy said that if i did the surgery i could try to join again, but meh i'm not paying to join the Brazilian military, screw it. I JUST'd again in the Brigada Militar public contest because i didn't have enough time to get the surgery, get the driver's license and do the test all at the time, so i just got the license and did the test, during the medical review i was rejected because toes.

I actually asked in the US military and French Foreign Legion forums if webbed toes would disqualify me from joining and both said that cosmetic imperfections like webbed toes don't make any difference and that i could join, so it must be some Brazilian thing i guess.

I served in the Russian army and I think that suicide is a better perspective than be a millitary.

Is it true superiors will fuck the feminine conscripts?

No

If you are weak then people will just look at you like shit and give you the most dirty work there is.

I got a regular job then went to university. That fixed my life after being a neet for two years.

The army is hard as fuck to get into because it has so many benefits

>The army is hard as fuck to get into because it has so many benefits
not if you have a vagina or you're 1/128th abo

ANOTHER

I'm in the military right now, not much of a choice. Either civil service or this.

>Civil service or the military
What's the difference?

Civil service is e.g. working at a school, assisting teachers and stuff. Takes a year. Military service is 6-12 months. For me it's 9 months since I'm in the military police. We train for urban warfare and catching enemy special forces and criminals. I chose the military since at least I get to shoot guns and do cool stuff.

>i would probably bleed to death
Are you being retarded on purpose right now?