Seriously why so much hatred towards Hillary Clinton here...

Seriously why so much hatred towards Hillary Clinton here? You have to admit she is more presidential and more competent and knowledgable than Trump. OK, the e-mail scandals, Benghazi etc. She made some mistakes, but let's be serious. Trump? For real? He's a living meme ffs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkAHD4lYBR0
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv0TlXNkMYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>OK, the e-mail scandals, Benghazi etc. She made some mistakes
its the "sure shes made mistakes" episode

Unlike the rest of Sup Forums, I'm neither ignorant nor a big enough liar to pretend that hillary doesn't have an experiential advantage over Trump in office, law, or wielding executive powers. She simply does.

And that's why I'm voting for Trump. While Hillary is a very capable, demonstrably malicious psychopath and a liar, Trump is just an ass in a seat. And I'd rather have an ass in a chair than Hillary fucking Clinton.

>is a very capable, demonstrably malicious psychopath and a liar
And that is bad ... why? You don't want a Ghandi in the White House. You want a Machiavellian spirit like Hillary who will do whatever it takes to keep USA in number 1 spot.-

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

why would anyone pay a Slovenian to post on a Taiwanese cartoon hobby BBS forum ? Think about it, it makes no logical sense

To an extent, I agree. In the way Machiavelli wrote about power I acknowledge that it is better to be feared than loved, and that a good leader is not necessarily the most moral leader.

That said, her interests and the interests of the American public do not co-align. If I thought she would use her presumed executive power to further increase the global power of the US, she'd have my vote. Instead, she's done everything she can do to gain power by buying off those who want to destroy America.

>That said, her interests and the interests of the American public do not co-align.
The majority of billionaires support her. Warren Buffet, Mark Cuban, Bloomberg, etc.
Silicon Valley supports her.
She will be good for capitalism, for the status quo economic system.
Isn't that what you want?
Are you some kind of communist?

>corrupt
>globalist
>neocon
>neolib
>warhawk
>pure establishment
>worst Secretary of State in history

>neocon
How is she a neo-conservative?

>billionaires support her

billionaires are the worst thing for the economy

>Silicon Valley supports her.

see above

>good for capitalism

kek

>communist

globalism is just communism 2.0

Cold Chai Cunt is unfit
Worst person in America
Worst candidate ever

youtube.com/watch?v=WkAHD4lYBR0

Capitalism, and the crony shit she supports are different. Capitalism cant function properly with collusion like she and the jews want.

You mean besides her neocon policies? And her association with neocons? And her appointing neocons to every key position?

You mean what makes her a neocon besides all those things?

She's pretty for her age. I'd kiss her on the lips.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

Go right ahead. Behold the Beast in it's normal environs.

You basically just made my point for me.

Except for that retarded shit about capitalism anyway...

Yuck

Jill Stein looks good even without makeup
The Cunt has always been a dog.

>who will do whatever it takes to keep USA in number 1 spot

Which she most certainly won't do. That's why we don't like her.

>proving his point

We had a woman president and it was awful.

hmmm, really made me report that shill

She did nothing wrong with Benghazi, and even Republicans said so.

The worst Sup Forums has on her is that she did an e-mail. Boo hoo.

Women presidents are generaly bad, our women president flushed our relationship with Russia down the toilet and they were bad even before she came to power.

The only reason why shes decent is because we didn't hit a economic recession yet. Read: Brazil.

Odd how she laughs about destroying countries and killing leaders.
Here's the one she laughs about the most.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv0TlXNkMYU

>more competent and knowledgable
> She made some mistakes
She makes mistakes with every thing she's involved with yet people claim she is competent.

Who gives afuck Gaddafi was a piece of shit

the circumstantial evidence against her consorting with corporatists and power-hungry politicians on both sides of the lobby is substantial as well as the literal trail of dead bodies around her

And she did this in Egypt and was trying to kill Assad in Syria. Why is the U.S. interfering with other nations and trying to set up puppet regimes while Americans are suffering?

gold dinar, French economic colonialism as a relic

Of course they support her, they know they wont have to send lobbyists to get what they want anymore, they'll just have to donate to her "foundation" to get those special exemptions approved

Good points OP, I agree completely

Hill is simply what we need right now.

A living meme is inherently better than a living nightmare.

She has a lot of exprience. The problem is that experience is in using her position to fuck people over to make money.

That's not the sort of experience you want for a president.

Also, being a woman is the least presidential thing you could possibly be.

>on Sup Forums
>not voting for memes
Leave now

>presidential
>experiential advantage

She seems pretty good at getting tied up in shady bullshit and doing her job poorly. If that is the qualification for being president she would be pretty great.

it's a toss-up between the egotistical asshole and the unhinged sociopath

Dictators keep the mudslimes in line.

Left to their own devices they simply become more sand nigger.

>mean words

>global death destruction regime change and corruption

Hurr durr can't vote for a bigot!^!&*!

this.

MENA AIRPORT is all you need senpai.

>REMINDER TO SAGE THESE THREADS
REMINDER TO SAGE THESE THREADS

Hilary, wouldnt serve in the Military but wants your kid to die

lies about being shot at in Bosnia

usually when people make the "mistakes' that Hilary has made, they go to jail

bump

>Trump, wouldnt serve in the Military but wants your kid to die

Ffs how many shillls have they sent

>tfw redditors (via Bernie) actually paid people to shitpost on pol

Feels glorious

Those qualities are worse than useless without nationalistic sentiment behind them
Hillary is one of the new breeds of politicians, international, without any care for the future of the nation in which she currently resides

Thank you for Czeching the Record

I know this is probably a CTR shill thread, but I'll bite.

That insane whore has no business even thinking about being the President. The President is supposed to be a LEADER. We haven't had one in ages.

The stupid Muslim nigger faggot we have right now has almost destroyed this country.Fuck.

Nobody is taking personal responsibility seriously anymore.Everything about the current state of our country is basically people not being accountable for their actions.

It's fucked up. There are only so many taxes a working man can pay,and when 1/2 the country wants more gibs,and people like me are fed up, somethings gotta give. I got my $ on the producers.Leaches better start clinching their ass cheeks,because the free ride is not going to last.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

You have to understand that most Americans are living memes.

boooooooooooooooooooooobs
>boooooooooooooooooooooobs

hurrr

Because she makes it so easy to hate her.

Look at what the Clinton foundation did in haiti or her brothers mining operations the Clinton's corruption runs so deep it's sickening... now fuck off shill and if you're not a proxy you're a third world fuck wit

Lol wake up bro

I was actually a Hillary supporter in the primaries, but election fraud is a deal-breaker for me. Even more upsetting is that no one is being held accountable at all. I'll still never vote Republican, but the Democrats are dead to me. I'm part of the 12% of the former Democratic party that are going to make the Green Party the new major left-wing party. Until the rest of the Dems join us, the Republicans will win every presidential election. I hope that don't hold their grudge too long, I don't want more than 4 years of Trump.

Much as I hate to say it, Hillary has become so corrupt Trump is now the lesser evil.

If you're curious if my vote matters, I live in Ohio, so...it does.

She's nothing more than a public servant who wants a upper seat in the public system.

Ok, I don't know how public servants are viewed in USA, but here they are a disgrace, most of them.

The policies of what the candidates want to do are literally the only thing I care about. Trump wants nationalism. Hillary wants globalism. It's an easy choice. Globalism is essentially the death of humanity.

Nice proxy, Mr. Shill.

A man dies, goes to heaven, stands before St. Peter, and sees a huge wall of clocks. The man asks what all the clocks are for and St. Peter explains, "these are lie clocks. Everyone on earth has a lie clock. Every time a person lies, the clock hands move."
Pointing to one, the man says, "Whose clock is that?"
"That's Mother Teresa's," St. Peter answers. "The hands have never moved, indicating she never told a lie."
"Incredible," the man responds. "And whose clock is that?"
St. Peter responds. "That's Abraham Lincoln's. The hands moved twice telling us he told two lies in his entire life."
"Where is Hillary Clinton's clock?" the man asks.
"Hillary's clock is in Satans office," St Peter says. "He's using it as a ceiling fan."

People with red white and blue in their flag don't get a say in the American elections.