Do you drink coffee ? Everyday ?

Do you drink coffee ? Everyday ?

not everyday, but when I'm up studying and I've got college the next day I'll usually get a coffee to bring into the lectures

Ye, but never at home. There are 8 microcafes within a 5 minute walk of my workplace.

Yes, generally.

I want an Americano, with a shot of grappa with milk, double cream and keep the cream in a separate cup please!

i drink 4 cups a day

Like this. Only when needed. Don't understand how some people get to a point where they get headaches if they don't drink caffeine.

i do, it's kind of cool acutally

How so?

well it's an easy addiction to control, obviously the headache is bad and it's substance dependence but if i drink a little some days and i don't have to drink at all

a lot better than nicotine or crack i say, and the relief is pretty cool as well, since sometimes people get headache for random reasons and drinking coffee for me makes it go away

when i'm at uni i drink like 3-8 cups a day but at home i barely bother

At least three time a week with my Mcdonald's breakfast. It's the only place I get coffee from

Interesting perspective I guess. Although I drink maybe a 3-4 cups per week at the most and I can't remember the last time I got a headache.

3-7 cups a day

How is your skin ?

One a day is the normal
Two if I'm busy
Cup after cup after cup after if I've leeft a bunch of stuff to the last minute
And I know you didn't ask but it's my obligation to tell you I drink it black

Yes
Yes, like 4-5 cups.

How is your skin ?

Good, why?

Le café asséche la peau.

You need a cup, you can't just speak Frog to a stranger!

It might dry the skin, but only if you don't compensate with water. Which I do.

>asséche

Wassim

Sure, every day and lots of it.

vraiment?

Correction automatique, je ne sais pas pourquoi. Peut-être à cause d'assécher.
Oui, mon ami mais basically this

Yeah I drink lots of water too. Everyone gets dry skin in the winter here, though, but I notice that water helps.

I rarely do it, for the same exact reason i don't smoke, almost every member of my family do it in such a way it they look like heroin addicts (Yes, i'm scared of getting adicted to coffe, no i'm not gay)

Yes. On the stove every morning using an old camping percolator.

I'm tea man

I actually legitimately like coffee for what it's worth
>but muh decaf
It's generally bad and extremely expensive

genuinely sipping coffee atm desu

We drink it a lot. Pretty much everyone I know drinks coffee and people in general drink large amounts of it. There's cultural practises associated with coffee, for example it considered rude not offer coffee for your guests and so on.