Well, hmm... you call that a Frasier thread?

Well, hmm... you call that a Frasier thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6mWiPaQ872c
m.yelp.com/biz/le-cigare-volant-santa-cruz
youtube.com/watch?v=hcC6Qkxh-_E
kacl780.net/frasier/transcripts/season_10/episode_2/enemy_at_the_gate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AoYAgKGnZ6U
youtube.com/watch?v=6ibentYFbtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ekTxI4hReE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

roz best girl

After Niles accidentally drugged himself with anti-allergy pills at a charity lunch

>Nine thousand dollars doesn't buy the leisurely lunch it used to
>Wait a minute, I thought it was eight thousand
>No, no, you knocked over the aquarium on the way out

Who was in the wrong here?

Dr Mary was a plant by Cam Winston

I remember reading somewhere that Niles is named after the man who killed Kelsey Grammer's father IRL, as a way to help build on-screen disdain and tension. That's fucked.

>We have a mystery guest
>Its Santa!

Fucking hell Frasier was so right. Mary was an obnoxious whore

>*presses cough button*

>"It's one thing I have to bear this insufferable god forsaken nigger back at home named Winston"

But that's what motivated Frasier over the years. He never forgot his true parents Thomas and Martha Crane being gunned down by the murderer Niles Chill in that alley so long ago.

youtu.be/6mWiPaQ872c

Name a funnier scene. You can't.

Eh? Isn't he named after one of his mothers lab rats in the show?

post pregnancy Roz is top notch

Roz was a whore. Smh

Very true, we all know who best girl REALLY is

this

Haha fuck this is a straight up Mr. Bean skit

Best girl was Kit.

No the writers named the character 'Niles'

I want an 80s waifu

It's true. His father Frank Allen Grammer was shot twice by one Arthur B. Niles in 1968.

Nope.

KG's sister was murdered by a dude name Freddie.

*and another guy named Michael.

He said father not sister you idiot.

His father wasn't murdered. user has been memed.

>Frasier: Dad, Niles and I and Maris would like you to join us for dinner on Saturday night at, Le Cigare Volante - it's one of the hottest new restaurants in town.

>Martin: Ah, gee, I don't know, I...

>Niles: Oh, oh-oh-oh, the food is to die for!

>Martin: (Disappointed) Niles, your country and your family are to die for; food is to eat.

Yes he was retard. It's in his biography.

What did maris look like?

m.yelp.com/biz/le-cigare-volant-santa-cruz

Dsmn. Has fatherwas apparently murdered too. By a dude named Arthur B. Niles.

So a dude named Niles murdered his dad and a dude named Fredie murdered his sister.

Crazy.

What did they mean by this? Why were they torturing Kelsey?

That's not Nanny G though.

Nanny G's husband was a cuck.

tfw no hipster Niles bf

I'll admit thats great, but for me its number two to the episode where Frasier is stuck in the parking lot with Niles because he wont pay and roz covers on the show and accidentally reveals she and frasier slept together. The scene when frasier bursts in at the end and goes on the radio to say what happened, he's talking about the car park but everything he says could also be applied to sleeping with roz. But the whole scene relies on the build up of the rest of the episode so Niles on the valentines is probably the best single scene

And it features a young Luis Guzman as the parking attendant.

>m'lady

Niles is objectively the best Crane.

Who, The Coyote?

youtube.com/watch?v=hcC6Qkxh-_E

AbsolutelyCorrect

kacl780.net/frasier/transcripts/season_10/episode_2/enemy_at_the_gate.html

>Kenny: I can't believe it! I mean, I always felt some chemistry between you and the doc, but... Wowza! This can't hurt ratings.
>Roz: Calm down, Kenny, it isn't true!
>Kenny: [laughing] Yeah, right. Hey, you didn't do it here at the station, did you?
>Roz: Of course not!
>Kenny: Hey, as long as it wasn't on my couch, who gives? Hey, the commercial's over.
>Roz: [back on-air] And we're back, with our new topic: Cats or Dogs, which is better?

As she takes the next call, Frasier rushes into his booth and takes his position.

>Roz: Hello, caller, you're on the air.
>Jerry: [v.o.] This is Jerry from Elliot Bay.
>Roz: Which do you have, Jerry: cat or a dog? [hits cough button] Frasier, I am so sorry, I really screwed up!
>Frasier: It's all right, Roz. I'll take care of everything.
>Jerry: I don't have either, I just want to know what's going on with Dr. Crane.
>Frasier: [on-air] Yes, well I'll bet you do, Jerry! Dr. Frasier Crane here, Seattle. I'm sorry I'm late. It sounds as if Roz has informed you of my exploits!

Roz is horrified.

>Jerry: She hasn't said much, but we'd like to hear it from you.
>Frasier: Well, it wasn't my finest hour. Let's just say that I got in there, realized I made a mistake, and then tried like hell to get out!
>Roz: [waving urgently] Frasier!

Frasier waves her off, not noticing the staffers exploding with excitement behind him.

>Frasier: There was a lot of shouting, and then a line started to form behind me. Fortunately, my brother was with me for moral support, and, well, let's face it, somebody to talk to. You know, you'd be amazed how long twenty minutes can be when you're watching the clock. At least, in the end, I got out of there without paying the four dollars!

He gives a self-congratulatory chuckle, and looks at Roz. Her head is buried on her console.
Also episode was directed by Kelsey Grammer

Corkmaster showdown. Smug Niles is best Niles

GET OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=AoYAgKGnZ6U

It says everything about the show that it could still be this good after so many seasons

SY-KIK

youtube.com/watch?v=6ibentYFbtQ
Gold

>if you stood her up, put her in a Chanel dress and took ten pounds off her she'd be the spitting image of Maris.

I can't think of any greater set up to a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=ekTxI4hReE4

Ken Levine, who wrote a lot of episodes of Frasier (and Cheers) has a great podcast called "Hollywood and Levine" where he talks about his career writing on Frasier, Cheers, MASH, and other shows. He also talks about his time being a Radio DJ. It's some good shit.

pic unrelated

pregneant roz is top notch

fuck after the perfect host i can never unsee niles jerking of to his imaginary friends. that movie ruined fraiser for me

>And I...MY HAND TOWEL

>You never fold cashmere, you'll mis- direct the knap!

Who was /bestfrasiergirl/?

pays off so well holy kek

Besides Maris based Niles had god-tier taste in women.

what did maris look like

What if maris was actually beautiful and martin & frasier were just being ironic

fraiser.

he should have stayed cool and collected

fraiser is only a man when he has a firm grasp of the situation

in every other case he is a bumbling moron who spills spagehtti all over the place

i guess that's where the humor comes from; him being a harvard man you'd think he wouldn't be so retarded or fool hardy but he is

the ep where they plan the party with the blackballs is one of my favs.

>YOU ARE SO THAT OTHER ONE

Frankly, I find that whole episode just so...