How do we popularize bathhouses in the west?

How do we popularize bathhouses in the west?

they were popular here for a while

Why? You wanna hang out with a bunch of naked old men?

Never. Those places seem fucking disgusting. Of course it's something normal in the country full of mentally ill chinks.

they are actually dying in japan

Yeah. Fuel price increasing, facilities getting old and need repairments and residents for poors even have shower rooms nowadays. But basically ordinary Japanese still like bathhouses. I often visit a newly built bathhouses with natural hot spring. It’s quite crowded with many kinds of people from lone salary men or retired old men to families with children in holidays or vacations.

I thought they'd been dead since the fucking 1960s

Really? I go alot

They used to be more popular before grindr :3
Idk maybe they could run promotions or give away free drugs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you look at other people’s dongs?

How does a new one look like?

They are popular though. Just go live in an area with a large number of gay men.

Yeah this, I like bath houses but I fucking can't stand conversations with boom*rs, fuck those old freaks

Yeah. Not intentionally though.

Clean and modern. So, families with kids could enjoy them, I think. Bathhouses are called Sento(銭湯/coin bath). Those modern ones are called Super Sento.

I prefer old school Sento though.

I searched for images of Super Sento by google.

I've been to a coed bathhouse in San Francisco.

It was surprisingly chill.

Sorry for tiny images. My internet speed is very slow.

redpill me on why you would want to take a bath in public with a bunch of old guys

it's relaxing and you bond with your bros

Old guys aren't the only people who go to bathhouses

Sometimes there's fat lesbians too

Taking a bath(preferably in large bath tub, being relaxed) is the purpose. Bunch of old guys are not the purpose. Just ignore them. If you keep those large bathes alone, you go bankrupt. So they are public.

mention you that you are highly likely to get your dick sucked in them.

I never bathe or swim indoors but I would bathe in a outdoor sento like this. Are outdoor baths common in Japan?

Yes quite common. I think newly built bathhouses(Super Sento) tend to have outdoor baths along with indoor ones.

In the west, only gays go bathhouses, right?

Are most bathhouses powered by natural hot springs? I thought the reason bath houses were so popular in Japan was because there were so many natural hotsprings, is this not the case?

That's the reason why Budapest has so many, it's because there's a bunch of naturally warm water around them

pretty much, its why normal people wont go to them.

If someone recreated the bathhouse from Spirited Away close to me I would go to it all the time.

Old school Sento in middle of towns are powered by boilers and oil as the fuel. They usually have very tall chimneys.

Aside from that, there are natural hot springs which provide hot water heated by lava or ground heat, but they are usually located at mountainous areas.

Newly built bathhouses, aka Super Sento use hot springs too, but the temperatures are usually too low for bathing, so they are heated.

You want a full reproduction, including the angry spirits and big-nosed witches?

I don't want to boil my balls