why, Sup Forums?

sage in all fields

I'm sorry your safe space was violated.

BAMP

Luckily you cannot self bump, shill
Saged

unsage.

>muh sjw safespace comparison

maybe if you made an actual thread instead of that spam tier shitty taunt.

saged of course

I think shills are spamming our board or some shit it's getting really annoying

Repeote and hidden
Can't stop it

Unsaged.

I know you've been here maybe 1 year max, but sage is not a downvote. You're not harming the placement of this thread.

Go take your meds, and stop getting triggered by the reality of Trump's huge deficit.

Obviously you do not know what sage is, as there is no down vote system on 4chin.

BUMP

Not worth the effort to make a serious thread. OP had the right idea. Trumpkiddies would get triggered either way. Can't wait for him to lose and half you virgins kill yourselves on the spot from the triggering.

That's literally what he said. You're fucking retarded, go back to your general on Sup Forums Luka.

My name is not Luka, Jerome.

>tfw I still remember back in 2009 being a newfag on Sup Forums thinking sage accomplished something against the dubspammers, instead of just giving them something to respond to.

It's like Sup Forums is the land of eternal newfaggotry

>Not worth the effort to make a serious thread

well dont expect any other answer than sage and memes then halfwit

>Can't wait for him to lose and half you virgins kill yourselves on the spot from the triggering.

savage. looks like youre the one who's triggered

Im not even american fucking retard elect a fucking plant or a toaster for all i care

Sup Forums is so new I'm pretty sure they'd think someone is a liar if they claim to be here before 2012.

>mfw I've been on Sup Forums since 2006

Drumpf is going to lose GA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nothing can stop her, she's all the way up