Does your country have drug problems?

Does your country have drug problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-31/medifarm-medicinal-marijuana-farm-qld-sunshine-coast/8759502
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you, Jesus. Stop stealing my drugs.

no

"""this"""

no, drugs are illegal here but we have A-L-C-O-H-O-L-I-S-M

Druggies should all be cleansed.

Only tourists.

only not me

Hello

the opioid epidemic is pretty big, at least here in vancouver

yes, but thankfully they are killing themselves in record numbers so it'll get better.

Only in the northern parts of the country, and even then it's contained within a few cities

Yes, we do, mostly with meth, heroin and Marijuana that was grown near Chernobyl(it gave me such a horrible headache).
Bullshit, Russia is the number one heroin consumer. You also have K-R-O-K-O-D-I-L

The drug of state power, taxation and government debt perhaps

Yeah, jesus keeps stealing all the drugs

Yeah, and unlike many other countries we have another problem, which is connected to drugs: drug laws and their enforcement. About 50% of inmates are locked up for drug crimes. You can get up to 20 years for distribution (if you are a simple courier, or "treasureman") - that's more than for murder.

This, my old classmate got 16 years for a handful of mushrooms. Pretty sad, desu. I wanted to help him with money but the police guy told me they need to imprison few people for the statistics and he is sadly one of them.

we have a druggie problem

We dont use it, only sell it

not really so far but I worry if amerimutts bring opioid into here in the future

lol, how? I dont believe you. I bet you don't even get real drugs there.

Alcoholism is your nations disease whether you admit it or not

I don't quite understand the significance of the nun chucks in the artwork @.@

That junkie looks hot. Would suck his dick desu

haha, imagine you’re just some young impressionable hippy and you get 16 (sixteen) years for some simple hallucinogens, hope that trip was worth it. Am I glad for not living in a shithole

>Jewsus is tying to steal your drugs by manifesting in your arm
Damn you stupid yid hanging on a stick.

was, how is he these days? You should write him a letter.

Not really, but we do have a major alcoholism problem

We have a meth problem that would disappear if every chinaman in auckland was lined up and shot

Lol who cares about drugs it's the 1% controlling 80%+ of the country's money that's a problem. I'm not saying give it to the turbo nigger poor but help out the hardworking young people.

Singapore,

No, everyone here can read.

yes. the chinaman is reverse opium-war'ing us and turning otherwise virtuous bogans who enjoy a wee tipple into mad-max-level meth fiends. a real shame.

Found the druggo

My cunt doesn't have drug problems, but the people living in it may have.

Yes, a lot of young people taking ecstasy and shit

In that case, my cunt does have drug problems.
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-31/medifarm-medicinal-marijuana-farm-qld-sunshine-coast/8759502

Yes and no matter how much traffickers we execute, shit keeps on coming. I honestly think we should legalize them so the govt. can at least profit from it

I'm on drugs right now, as a matter of fact

Yes, they are far too expensive although it's very easy to get drugs here and the supply is stable.

Wtf I hate Ukraine now

He protec us from the drug man.

Nah, you guys are way too backwards to come up with that idea.

What are some regular prices? Just curious, I heard you guys like weed a lot. I'd guess that you're paying like 15-20 bucks for a gram. What about other shit?

And he also attacc

No, drugs are bad.

What is drugs?

Not all drugs are illegal, and not all drugs are bad, but all illegal drugs are bad

>underestimating our jewry
heh

some of the most popular ones are weed, xtc, lsd, similar EDM festivals drugs. I've heard of cocaine becoming an epidemic in cities too

Wtf I love Pakistan now.

Hmmmkey

woah are you related to the sultan?

the policemen will not do anything if they find weed on you (just for 1 or 2 cigs, only know this b/c of degenerate friends) but higher amount will cause them to call your family unless you pay them to keep shut

any other drug is basically you being fucked for life

Fair enough, I thought that you guys would have more problems with heroin because of the proximity to Afghanistan.

Junkie problems, drug solutions

the drug problem regarding heroin is not so much here. There are some people who use powdered heroin in cigarettes though

No drug problem in russia:D

There's a fair amount of buprenorfin and amphetamine users.

Yeah, and we have this situation when bunch of people knows where drug maker lives and they call cops, they arrest him but 3 days later he is free and continue doing his duty job

not really, not so many real drug addicts here but a lot of people I know use weed, MDMA or amphetamine from time to time on parties

Don't worry Germany will become Pakistan soon

we prefer UK though

Leave Germany for me
Marco Reus

Maritimers pop the odd pill and we've been known to pull a cork.

We replaced football for drugs and now were world champions.

I like techno and dark clubs, but I don't do drugs. All my friends who like techno and clubbing do drugs tho ;-;

They offer me drugs, but I say that I don't do 'em but I dont judge, so I know a lot about drugs and I know some gruops who deal them and do drugs.

I don't know, If I would be in a healthy country, I would hve such contact and knowledge about this stuff if I would not do drugs?
Sometimes I think it is a bit of a problem.

Was getting baited part of your plan?

Yah that's fucked up, I saw a documentary about it, with whole streets crowded with people doing crack in the open.

nearly all the people I know do drugs just like me, but somehow I prefer being with straight edge people for some reason.
I find more joy on a daytime trip to a pool or skating in the park or watching a good movie than smoking pot, microdosing lsd or getting drunk to be quiet honest, I just do the last ones when I'm extremely bored or when I'm with my gf or non straight edge friends
I've learnt throughout the years that drug users are one of the most closed minded, hivemindish thinking people I've met, they like the exact same kind of music, use the same exact type of clothes and speak in the exact same manner while at the same time make fun of other people for being so un-authentic

based pagans

how is weed even remotely a drug lmao

Why doesn't Jesus buy his own drugs? or create his own ones?

I drink 2-3 times a week and smoke weed 5-6 nights a week. Do I have a problem?

The capital has quite a bad heroin problem still, though no nearly as bad as during the 80s.

We ship bolivian coke to yurop cause it's too expensive for the average druggie, even more now with the cheap weed.
A shitload of people get their pilot's license so they can do trips to Paraguay and pick up the merchandise.