Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhatXg5tsP8
youtube.com/watch?v=eXc3Xz48m6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

moar

LEFT
SWIPE
DAT

My expectations were vary low. And the movie was ok, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Imagine being that hot

I'd white myself out to every fucking dick around the corner.

It was good.

They tried to force the fag shit and it blew up in their faces. They were busily virtue signaling and telling everyone who'd listen how degenerate they became all the while telling parents that maybe their kids shouldn't see this shit film. I so adore virtue signaling degenerate freaks. I wanted to kill Disney for sneaking coloreds and fags into Beauty and the Beast. If I'm paying fourteen fucking dollars I have every right to know what's in my media.

It was ok,
The final act was as expected though, low quality CG trash

is this a new pasta

But they did try to force it and they literally went overboard with it. "Oh look at us and see how diverse we are. For the first time one of the Ranger's a gay. That's right true believers, just see how diverse we've become, now come watch our movie." It's marvel comics all over again, you virtue signal, flood your production with fags and stroink wymens and feminsit and dykes and all the rest of it and you make fun of the patriarchy and no one buys your shit. It was glorious. It bombed, Parents stayed away and now there won't another one. I Adore Capitalism. USA, true believers!

Stop your virtue-signalling, user.

It's just another Bayformers.

Tell all of them to recant, cease and desist and to abandon their attempt at labeling and infecting everything and anything with their nonsense. Otherwise I will continue as will others. This is just the beginning. Any movie they release with more of this nonsense will be attacked by us until it bombs like this film has.

it has the worst reboot designs

I want to cum inside her and have mongrel babies with her
I need to molest her legs first thought

This reads like the mad ramblings of a syphilitic mind

Recant, cease and desist and abandon your attempt at labeling and infecting everything and anything with your nonsense please

Find a new media and stop crying or kill yourself.

NO

>No megazord until last 10 minutes
>when he does appear it's fucking in cloud like some galactus/fantasitic four shit
>they dont get suits for at least an hour and 15 minutes
>teen emo shit
>weak battle
>randomly inserting the power rangers original music and then cutting back to new score, wtf really

film was mediocre as fuck, pacific rim was 1000 times better than this shit and transformers is to the power of 10 better than both of them

>Cant see anything the movie

typical brown and grey monotone shit

>brown
It's clearly blue.

whore

Holy shit you wernt joking, this looks tv quality were they even trying?

youtube.com/watch?v=dhatXg5tsP8

holy shit this is cringe, are the people on tv fucking 12?

youtube.com/watch?v=eXc3Xz48m6M

Stupid shit catered to millennial faggots. If it was actually trying they would have had the good music from the TV series instead of playing hip hop shit.

why did they use the original theme so flippantly like that?

see here: they actually use the music

it looks kino desu

If there is a sequel I hope they recast everyone but the black ranger.

>I am a kuck the post

Why are there so many shills for this fucking movie still? It already released and bombed.

And choose a more likable black person instead of some ghetto looking nigger.

I thought the suits looked pretty lame desu, if you are going to appeal to nostalgia, at least go all the way

Should have had the Japanese direct it.

i would prefer a mixed race, maybe a half cast or light skin blackie, not enough of us are portrayed in film

The worst part was the suits, I would subscribe to a movie about 5 teens fighting off an evil witch.

it was shit i'm glad it flopped

I was disappointed they didn't have morphers

It couldn't be that people actually like it, could it?

god I want to eat her thighs then have her feet for dessert

Truth spoken

/thread

No, anyone who likes anything is automatically a paid shill collecting 0.2c per post. Except for Trump, his supporters are all genuine.

I'd like her to power up my ranger, if you know what I mean

do you want her you to jump start your car?

OH SNAP!!!
>YOU SAYIN'
SMUG LOOK TO THE SIDE
>YOU SAYIN' WE FINNA BE
RUBS HANDS THROUGH ROBOT SUIT
>YOU SAYIN' WE FINNA BE
GRABS BIG BLACK BLUE BALLS ON SUIT
>YOU SAYIN' WE FINNA BE
LICKS LIPS
>LIKE A MEGABORG

Fuck off you stupid fucking shill. You're in every Power Rangers thread defending this shitty movie.

This is why I can't stand billy in the movie. he acts like your stereotypical loud nigger. Nothing like Walter Jones in Power Rangers.

>only hammy person in a movie that should have been hammy was Rita
>no morphers
>no morphing sequence

D R O P P E D

R

O

P

P

E

D