CTR exposed

This is a message to all my fellow former employees of Correct the Record.

It's no secret anymore that you are invading several social media platforms to ensure Hillary wins the election. Your job is to defend Hillary from „baseless accusations“ online while discrediting Donald Trump, albeit most of you are quite incompetent at what you are doing.

Now, let me ask you two questions that your feeble minds are most likely not able to answer since you are unable to think for yourselves.

1.) Why were you hired if the claims against „Hillary“ really are baseless? There is no reason for you to be there if there wasn't any truth to it. You are there for damage control, nothing more. The very existence of „Correct the Record“ is proof that Hillary knows she fucked up, anyone with a brain would notice.

2.) How does it feel to be traitorous scum? Do you have children? Little siblings? A spouse? Look into their eyes. Look into the bright future they could be having, and then look at the mirror to see the very face that betrays them and sells them out to criminals like Hillary. You know she is wronging the people, you know she will fuck up the lives of all your precious ones – and yet you chose Hillary. You chose Hillary over your children, you chose Hillary over the good of your country. You are the lowest of the low, a traitor to both family and nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to shill for Hillary and it didn't really matter to me since I am German, but you as Americans should actually care for your country that will most likely be going to shit if Hillary wins.

It's a shame that a German has to tell you to care for your country. If you really want to contribute something – go and spread this message amongst your brainwashed peers. YOU are the ones who are on the wrong side of history. Research for yourselves instead of parrotting and shitposting.

In a few days, I will leak all private data (over 12GB of raw text data) that I have mined from CTR – including social contacts, addresses, bank account data, phone numbers, important internal/external E-Mails etc. from EVERYONE involved for EVERYONE to see.

I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am, dear Clinton supporters. I'm sure the Trump supportters are.

Blame yourselves for taking part in this corruption. Fuck you.

DELETE THIS

>This is a message to all my fellow former employees of Correct the Record.

Does anyone really fall for that line? Seriously?

>Inb4 you commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head 7 times and then throwing yourself off a balcony

>to all my fellow former employees of Correct the Record
Do you really think the shills will fall for this?

The panic that came when they got doxxed a few days back along with the immediate sharp decline in dumbass shill threads was proof enough.

When the faggots working for the organization start panicking in a few days I'm going to be laughing for hours.

The cavalry has arrived.

plz deliver and be real - your actions could avert a civil war

>12 gb of raw text

Lel no

Niggers just can't stand to read I guess.
How's it feel to have the intelligence of a 2 year old?

so why are we tolerating this?

>I used to shill for Hillary

Doubt it. But I'm giving the thread a bump because if we can't fend off a CTR raid without 20 anti-CTR threads all at once, then what good is our imaginary little army?

(((mods)))

>In a few days

>they got doxxed a few days back
shit, i missed this, you got any juicy screencaps?

Bump

>In a few days, I will leak all private data
>In a few days

Nigga, if you don't do it right the fuck now, you're gonna have a barbell accident and gonna commit sudoku by shooting yourself in the back of the head 6 times.

You know how I know you're lying OP?

1. A German citizen who just admitted about not caring about what happens in America wouldn't have access to the full private information of all of the CTR employees

2. 12GB of raw text data is ridiculously huge for just the personal information of people involved in a 6 million dollar campaign

3. The 'shills' here are actually trolls who are in it because it is easy to trigger trumptards and to get revenge for taking over the board to unironically shill for a political candidate

4. CTR is for normie outlets like facebook, not for an anonymous imageboard for Taiwanese puppet cartoons.

This is, honestly, one of the best .gifs I've seen. I've never felt something so visceral from just a simple few second gif.

THE GOVERNMENT SITES WITH THEIR INFO IS MADE PUBLIC FOR GOOD REASON

TO PREVENT THINGS LIKE SUBVERSION

THEY ARE OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT SITES

WHAT ARE THE LINKS?

MODS CANNOT BAN PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION WITHOUT BEING OUTED AS HILLSHILLS/CTR THEMSELVES

THERE ARE 3,000 PAID HILLARY SHILLS

THEY ARE HERE. LEDDIT. TWATTER. KIKEBOOK. EVERYWHERE.

>12GB raw text
>literally several hundred thousand pages of text
kek

CTR

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

**I AM NOT ENCOURAGING DOXING**

I AM POSTING OFFICIAL PUBLICLY AVAILABLE GOVERNMENT WEBSITES WITH ELECTION PAC INFORMATION

INFORMATION THE GOVERNMENT MAKES AVAILABLE TO PREVENT SUBVERSION

IF I AM BANNED I AM SUING Sup Forums AND THE JANITOR/MOD THAT DOES IT

all the info for the ctr people is some where on a .gov site with all doxx listed in some publicly available federal expense forms.

do it now before u get banned

copy this to a word file and SAVE IT

CTR uses proxies; they paid money to a proxy company

All their info is officially online with the taxman

They're mostly on Reddit, Fakebook and similar, but they were here

>they were here
still are

but leddit, twatter and kikebook were always their #1 targets

leddit is completely overrun

Yeah, they are still here

Not to the extent it was, though

The shills' contracts probably aren't up yet

Just dump it on ate chinz. We will spread it far and wide without if getting sent to the dump here

>How does it feel to be traitorous scum?

Most of these shills live in Brazil or some other shithole. They don't care about the US. Only the shekels Hillary gives them.

Jeff Koons sure is a faggy artist on their payroll

you have to become the jew user

there is simply too much of it

fukken seft

>THERE ARE 3,000 PAID HILLARY SHILLS
>THERE ARE 3,000,000 PAID HILLARY SHILLS
>THERE ARE 3,000,000,000 PAID HILLARY >THERE ARE 3,000,000,000,000 PAID HILLARY SHILLS

Search FEC for disbursements from Correct the Record. I believe they're publicly available.

And most of the shills here are likely our people doing it for kek value.

Come on Kraut Leak dat shit

COULD CTR BE SHITTING THEIR PANTS ANY MORE?

Wow did they have a huge group of beaners?

$400 spent on Qdoba burritos

Anyone finding someone particularly juicy?

Shills don't exist. Take your tinfoil and go back to >> loser. Some people just think Hillary is the woman we need at this moment. You Trumpkins need to realize there is more to the world than just you. Grow up. Get educated.

I noticed that as well. One guy takes pics of the office and the shills all lose their minds. Also this list exists in the public domain which I guess a lot of the shills took for granted. beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

Proof.

:P

Disinformation only works as long as people passively accept it.

Sup Forums is not a test tube colony like kikebook, we don't have the safeguards to prevent "dangerous" ideas from spreading and we are self-aware enough to mount a defense against threats.

Shills have infected us for too long, and now the entire board is mobilizing a resistance. Were they truly stupid enough to think an organism like Sup Forums, born from the primordial sludge of uncensored Internet and assaulted daily by every manner of bullshit imaginable, wouldn't have an immune system??

Time to purge these parasites.

She took that money to help influence Saudi Arabia in a positive way. You're gonna need to try harder than that, Drumpfkin.

>Low-energy bait.jpg

Known pathogens

He passed the test which makes him innocent.
The world doesn't revoke around you. Let's just forget all this and leave this CTR stuff alone. OK?

No, we do not purge.
We assimilate. We are the original centipedes.

ONE OF US.

Redpill, then purge.

Throw it up on otherchan. It will get deleted here and you will get banned.

How does it feel to be a beta cuck for Shillary? Do you get pegged on the regular by a random dyke?

If I were a dumb roastie sliding threads for neetbux here as a daytime activity, I would feel very inconfortable knowing my real life identity can be so easily doxxed. This is hands down the most sociopathic board of Sup Forums and a modern-day nazi nest.

True, enough doses of redpill can digest away the shill coating

These were pulled up earlier too. All public info.

Hope those $0.02 were worth it kiddos

If you're real dude you better hide or you're going to get Vince Foster'd. Also would be better to just leak now or send to wikileaks rather than warn, but whatever it's your ass on the line.

Other than that good luck and god bless.

delet this

How the fuck is it possible to doxx someone on Sup Forums?

You'd be surprised.

>In a few days,

I am convinced that most of the Sup Forums shills are not with CTR but rather ironic shills/trolls that just want to bait responses from Trump supporters. There might be some reals shills mixed in there but for the most part its just low effort trolling.

Correct The Record is basically managed like a company. Not hard to find out who they pay small amounts of money to, that is public information.

In the case of Correct the Record they have to file everything with the FEC including the names and addresses of anyone they pay, this information is publicly available as seen here Now the thing is Correct the Record could probably have gone a lot longer without being noticed, but they were stupid enough to announce what they were doing in media outlets and even launch official websites and shit. I imagine that CTR is only one of several Hillary shilling companies/PACs, but CTR gets most of the shit because they were the only ones dumb enough to loudly proclaim their online shilling in a press release.

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

seriously I recommend reading it, the lack of awareness is comical.

>12GB of raw text data

ayy lmao

Oh yeah as a bonus this is one of their posted examples of the kind of pro-Hillary memes they were going to make.

It's like Grandmas Sunday school meme warfare

Cute

Christ it's pitiful, I almost feel sorry for this abortion of a meme.

But I doubt it would have survived long after birth.

The hanging purple horse in the window of their building couldn't be a larger

>"here we are"

Here are the names of all the people on Hillary's shill payroll:

Cut off their heads.

>in other news, Germanon was found dead this morning after shooting himself in the back of the head six times, locking himself in a duffel bag and then throwing himself into a river. Police are ruling it as suicide

>In a few days, I will

This has to be some kind of suicide meme subtly planted in the populace.

There's no other explanation for why anyone announce their assassination bait intentions and just then sit on them.

It's a pretty clever spell. Rather than futilely try to block any thoughts of rebellion, those thoughts are allowed to manifest and then get railroaded off a cliff.

Polygraph tests have been proven to be inaccurate.

you're full of shit hans
prove me wrong faggot
... please

A likely story
Hang on, no. Not likely at all, faggot.

>12GB of raw text data
I hate it when people do no research on their roleplay, it makes it so bland, stupid and takes the fun out of it.