Why do leftists and Sup Forums both hate Jews?

It seems like the only people who like Jews are neo-cons, the GOP, protestants, and multiculturalist liberals.
I know far left liberals hate Jews because of the free Palestine meme.

Ready for the redpill. Why should I, as a White Christian American, be against the Jews/Israel? I hear them blamed for just about everything, especially trying to destroy Western culture in various ways [citation needed].

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
youtu.be/onvOCmse_KE
youtube.com/watch?v=UYKyp1e_jYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not all jews are evil, but all evil people are jews, or funded by jews
t. jew hating jew

desu finally somebody said that

JIDF/ IDF girls have a nice new script now. Any topic that includes the word "jew" pops up on their system so they can start the usual propaganda. "jews are good man " blah blah.

everyone hates them for a wide variety of reasons

only the ignorant, the deluded and those too afraid of committing thoughtcrimes fail to hate them

This is why I'm excited for the pendulum to swing left again. Every year we get closer and closer to prying off Israel from our backs.

This year a candidate had to appeal to internet nazis to win the election. Think about that for a minute.

fuck off leaf
we're naturally interested in threads about our country, exactly like you're probably mostly interested in threads that are related to north america

Leftists are Jews...

The problem is that people attribute their hate to wrong people. Jews are very influential in anti-christian movements like communism but the problem is that those movements would be meaningless if they didn't have popular support and many anti-christian philosophers were your regular goyim. I personally don't really care about people who go to synagogues, but former, secularized Jews are the worst anti-christian scum

Sup Forums hates leftists.
Jewish diaspora is overwhelmingly cuckolds and marxists.
Sup Forums likes nationalists; Israel gets Hitler's seal of approval for well functioning nation state.

---

Leftists hate nationalism.
Israelis like to remove kebab and other miscellaneous embarrassments to mankind, thus leftists want MUH PALESTINE.

How does it feel being reduced to an eternal minority Jew.
To bad my ancestors didn't kill all of you.

Im not a stormfag. I dont have an autistic hatred of literally ever jew, I dont even hate Israel in theory. What I do hate is how Israel and AIPAC fuck America over, but I dont want all jews to die, I just want them to stop.

Anything to support the idea that Jews want to destroy Western society? Anybody?

Do people here actually believe communism is a jewish supremacist thing?

It was created by Jews and implemented by Jews.

Jews live on the backs of others yet are constantly bewildered when their host dies from being weakened by their machinations.

Also, they're not averse to "sacrifice by flame" their own kinsmen if it earns those that survive sympathy from gullible people.

>as a White Christian American, be against the Jews/Israel?

This is a good idea, with Jews you lose. There's a good reason why they are hated and removed from every country since ancient time, it's because they're parasites, unable to build their own civilisation, they latch on and suck aslant shekels as possible, whilst simultaneously subverting and corrupting.

The only reason anti-semitism isn't more popular than it is, is because the vermin own the media and education system.

Ruined my country.

It was created by a self hating "jew" and first implemented by another self hating """"""""jew"""""""
when they went after people for not being atheist, they went after christians and jews alike. And just like the polish guy said, plenty of goys implemented it as well

Watch these.

youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k

youtu.be/onvOCmse_KE

I agree, not all Jews are bad, but lot's of bad people are Jews. I think the regular middle class Jews are pretty nice, I had a substitute in high school who was a Jewess and she was alright.

3edgy5me
feels great, thanks for asking

Everyone hates Jews, because they represent everything that everyone is against, simultaneously, whenever it suits them.

>leftists hate jews

the only thing they hate is the violence towards palestine. which most of them don't understand shit about the conflict. they don't even know why isreal is there in the first place. all they care is being on the supposedly humanitarian "good" side of the conflict, ignoring all else.

>To bad my ancestors didn't kill all of you.

This I also agree with, it's not too much to ask when I want politicians to only have one citizenship.

Hi you guys.
You guys in your basement.
My editor sent me to get evidence that you guys are illiterate anti-Semite mouth breathers.
You guys.
I got a deadline here you guys, and my masters in journalism didn't cover research, so help me defame you, you guys.

Jews were very prominent in the communist movement and they very strongly identified themselves with Jewry, right or wrong, that's the reality. For instance many stalinist Jews in Poland emigrated to Israel in the 1960's and one jewish stalinist prosecutor, a regular murderer, when the polish state wanted to prosecute her, responded that this is an example of polish antisemitism

>as a White Christian American
If you wish for future generations to be able to say this, then it is time you realized who the Jews really are.
youtube.com/watch?v=UYKyp1e_jYc

Leftist hate the Jews as during the Vietnam war, the pro-Israel Left moved towards the Republican party as the Democrats protested against all forms of war including Israel's. The Republican party was taken over by these pro-Israel lefties(neo-cons) while the rest of Republican party sunk. The "alt-right" movement is just another name for paleoconservatives or rather those who were there before neo-cons which focus more on tradition, isolationism, etc. That's why lefties hate the Jews and Republicans like the Jews. Sup Forums who knows?

So prominent in fact that McCarthy attempts to purge communism from US politics was labelled as antisemetic.

but Poland also had goys like Felix Dzerzhinsky go over to Poland, and Stalin himself was brought up a christian. And I see people always point to Yagoda as an example of a jew killing a bunch of christians, but he was really just doing what Stalin told him to do, and it didnt matter if they were christians or not, the whole point was to get rid of religion, Marx said himself that he wanted jews to stop being jews just as much as christians, so it cant really be this jewish supremacy thing. Plus Stalin ended up murdering him anyway in his purge.

yeah, neocons were created by a new york jew, Irving Kristol. I think most people have no idea about that or what neocons are, especially the left because they just use it to describe anyone they dont like. Ask any liberal to describe neocons to you, its pretty funny.

I have never met a single jew. I've never been to Israel. There is about 4000 jews only in my country. Jews have never done anything to me nor my family. I don't even think that any of my parents or grandparents ever met any jew.
And yet I realise that Holocaust was mostly hoax, I realise that they control almost all world banks, I know that it simply can't be coincident that such a small group of people hold such a power.
I say nuke middle east, nuke israel, nuke 'em all.

Not everyone on Sup Forums hates the Jews and a good deal of the hate is just meme anyways.

The left hates them because autism. The right hates them because muh six gorrilion and stormfags.

>is just meme anyways

So, no actual debate just a cartoon? My point proven
> not a Jew
I often join in the harmless fun here also.

We're talking here about a statistical pattern. Marx himself wasn't following judaism, nevertheless, statistically there was an overrepresentation of Jews among communists. The same thing occurs in ACLU in the USA, which is actively fighting the presence of christianity in public

The idea that anti semitism on Sup Forums is a meme is a classic jidf tactic to demoralise Sup Forums. Kikes irl take "anti semitism" extremely seriously and spend millions through various think tanks and organisations combating it. Anti semitism on Sup Forums is serious maybe sometimes expressed through hyperbole and exaggeration but fundamentally real. It has been that way all the 6 years I have been a regular on this board.

OP probably never had to deal with Jew IRL. I know many of them and they are literal scum compared to others.

>Everyone

No.

Stormfags and sandniggers hate Jews.

Sup Forums is a containment board for all the dreks of society.

I'd hardly go with what Sup Forums suggests.

I have no doubt that there are active shills in all flavors lurking her on Sup Forums and elsewhere on the internet. I'm just stating that a lot of the antisemetic memes and posts are just lulz and most people go about their lives with very little energy spent on worrying about the "Jew" irl. There are plenty of other things to worry about. Unfortunately there are delusional paranoid types that see a Jew everywhere and blame them for all the ills of the world. I blame Canada myself.

The only people that hate Christianity's Jewish roots are wannabe pagan edgelords.
Every religion traces back to an earlier one.
Even Judaism is based on Atenism and Zoroastrianism.
Those go back to even earlier animst traditions.

>there are active shills

Anti jew posters on Sup Forums are not shills. They are the user base and form the majority of this board.

>go about their lives with very little energy spent on worrying about the "Jew" irl

Stop memeing nobody who is jew aware is doing that walking in the street waving and shouting at clouds shaped like jews in the sky.

>There are plenty of other things to worry about

Correct but when it comes to politics the jewish problem is a fundamental issue that preoccupies many people on Sup Forums.

>delusional paranoid

Nice meme words. Next thing you will say anti semites are mentally ill neckbeards who hate jews because they cannot get laid. Yawwwnnnn

And we've found our stormfag.

>Anti jew posters on Sup Forums are not shills. They are the user base and form the majority of this board.

The delusions.

This is a pro Jewish, Zionist board.

Go to stormfront or 8ch if you want to role-play as a stormnigger.

I hope animal control is keeping an eye on him I can't imagine what life would be like for any pets he has.

I like to go to leftist dominated forums and larp as an insufferable jew stereotype. Quickest way to turn them against you desu.

I learned this strategy from jews pretending to be Sup Forumsacks.

Yeah, go to Reddit or 9gag if you hate juice so much. Sup Forums is all about raiding racist websites and spreading awareness of the innocence of the Jewish upperclass.

Get a private oven (((you two)))

Must be horrible living in the toilet of Europe.

Your shilling was dealt with before and will be dealt with again.