Is there really no solution to saying brand names in movies?

"I'll have a root beer" is so awkward when most people ask for a Bang's or whatever.

Reason is they don't want to promote a brand with out being paid for it

>root beer
Pleb
>cream soda
Patrician

i read in some daniel clowes interview that for a movie he was working on they were gonna have to pay dunkin donuts 10 grand to use their brand name.

This "bangs" meme is terrible

>not birch beer

Yes, because royalties

Hi newfag. Bang's is probably the best root beer ever and very far from a meme drink

seriously everyone knows it's Bargs

>bargs
>not barks
woof

Bang's really is better than other brands. It has caffeine for one. It also is less sugary and has a bite to it.

>not sasparilla

I once asked for a Barq's at movie theater and the lady looked at my funny so I just said I'll have a rootbeer.

Lesson learned, nobody calls Barq's by its brandname.

Sasparilla is literally inferior Root beer. It's just root beer with less ingredients.

>Disgusting whipped cream flavored diabetes in a can superior to anything.

Root beer with thyme sounds disgusting.

are you fucking kidding me? ive literally never called root beer by the brand name nor can i remember anyone ive spent time with doing so when referring to the drink. do people really do this?

this shit isnt funny anymore
it was funny the first time then ya blew it

so I heard that there's a tiny trace of arsenic in root beer, and that's what gives it that unique taste. I love the stuff but apparently Europeans think it's terrible and say it tastes like cough syrup

>not a tall cold mug of A&W the Root Beer Connoisseurs root beer

>i'll have a coke
>what the fuck is this, i don't want a soft drink
>i'm talking about the dasani water idiot

idiots, its called Boπ8'A.

>root beer

what are you, 10 years old?

Root beer isn't a soft drink. All root beer brands taste the same. You ask for a Coke or Dr. Pepper or a Sprite or a root beer.

The only requirement for a "soft drink" is that it contains no alcohol (hard drink). Root beer is definitely a soft drink.

this A&W is top tier, but also Virgils, Jones and Harmony Springs are good too

Abita makes the best root beer.

Just for fun I've started just asking for cola, but they still do the is pepsi/coke okay.
I'm like "yes, that's a kind of cola, isn't it?"

not even the best Bang's

>drinking soda

can you even read cursive? it's Brap's

>calling pop "soda"

>saying "pop"
are you eight years old?

>have to resort to semantics because you have no argument

Northerners were a mistake

>pop

fucking hell, delete your life please

>drinking pop
ftfy

>Sasparilla
>not Sarsparilly
You dun goof'd, friend.

>calling moxie "pop"

Why would I refer to my dad as "soda"?

>not water

MODS

>calling janitors mods

redpill a drinking virgin on beer

Start out with Budweiser, seriously. It's entry level.

So cloying and bubbly

tastes like absolute assholes. shitty bitter water no matter what brand it is. beer being good is a millennia long meme. just drink high proof liquor with some carbonated water to get it into the blood quicker. this also tastes like shit but its one glass of this to like 20 beers

Soft drinks also must have carbonation. Juices cannot be considered soft drinks.

>this thread again
turn on the robot for Sup Forums

>this entire post

Are you a barely functioning alcoholic woman? I'm currently enjoying a beer after a long day at work to mellow out. Shit goes great with food and doesn't taste like sugar water. I don't drink it to get drunk, just to chill. Have you never had friends?