When do you think lizzie will finally die? it's gotta be soon right? isn't she like 150?

when do you think lizzie will finally die? it's gotta be soon right? isn't she like 150?

how will you celebrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKz-6vn_i00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't give a shit tbqh

>celebrate
I will probably cry

Australia will become a Republic and it will be used to tell us we have no British identity so we can flood our country with more Chinese migrants.

she'll probably receive the best healthcare in the world so i think she'll live for quite a while longer

then you'll have a king who was cucked by a paki and you'll always be reminded that a YANK is one of your royals ahahahaha

>how will you celebrate?
I'll probably laugh about how that pathetic country still has a monarch for like 30 seconds then move on with my life

by voting yes in the inevitable republic referendum

ENOUGH!

Cry because I think the queen is cool

I think about this sometimes

you're unironically a part of the commonwealthy ceramonially ruled over by faraway inbred royalty and your money's got their faces on it and they've even cucked your flag

For all the shitposting that Aussies do on this board the country at its core was built on pathetic foundations

wanna fight fucker?

She will abdicate first so you will have time to grieve she is so nice always thinking of her people

could she retire before she dies?

our guy will retire next year for his health

Australia is Asian, Britain is European, it's about time we moved forward desu

Hey Zhang.

Apologised for starving Irish
youtube.com/watch?v=HKz-6vn_i00

Why would I celebrate? She's so iconic, I don't want her to die.

say hello to the new King

and the british empire was always multicultural at it's core

love Liz II
she is perfect

Who's next in line after she's gone? The answer to that question will determine the celebration.

prince charles
he'll probably drop dead before lizzy anyway

good lad

Won't happen, if only because the monarchy has become bread and circus now and you don't want your favorite show cancelled

If they decide they want the monarchy after all they can just reboot it like Doctor Who.

>let me tell you about your country
our PM said only a few weeks ago that he'd do a postal vote on it if the queen dropped dead while he was still PM. and the republic movement is getting very popular and is generally only opposed by 50+ year old british migrants and Sup Forumstards that like to roleplay as monarchists.

If Australia actually votes yes for that shit I will shun you fucking traitors forever.

Glad there is no real Republic movement here

Last time I checked some abo living 10,000 miles in the outback sending a paper letter through the spider swamps and dingo desert has never dissolved a monarchy, even if it was to arrive at its intended destination

we had a postal vote on gay marriage last year and had our first gay wedding last week, which is why he wants to have a postal vote on becoming a republic given its success and high voter participation.

I actually think India should vote to restore the monarchy. Anything's better than the shitfest going on currently

yeah im sure the royals would go out of their way to solve india's problems just like they take an active role in the rest of the commonwealths affairs.

t. ruled over by a former reality show star

>how will you celebrate?
Look up photos of when she was a little girl and have a wank, I guess.

Your country is owned by multinational corporations.

It's always the insecure second generation kids who spout this garbage. What language do your parents speak at home?

He should really stop taking trips to Transylvania on a regular basis to drink rachiu should he become king.