I'm a huge pussy

What's the best way to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eP28lJctkIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop buying tobacco products.

Patch, gum, some kind of aid. Breaking a physical addiction is tricky and takes time.

Stop putting phallic like objects ito your mouth.
Saged

I used a vaporizer to quit.

here's a pre-emptive fedora tip for you marlboro shills

Marijuana? Good luck, with the potency now days kids have had a 65% increase of inpatient treatments, might as well kys

>cant stop smoking
>start smoking weed
>get arrested
>dont be able to buy anything to smoke
>profit

Cold turkey. Every other way makes you go back to the shit tier habit

becoming a vapefag

Vaping. It's not as good as quitting entirely, I know, but the improvements to your health are still immense. And when I say vaping, use a REAL vape device like a Pegasus Mini or something, not one of those shitty little cigarette lookalikes.

Take a friday and a monday off work, and stay in doing something else all weekend. Go back to work talking yourself up so high that if you were to fail youd look like a bigger ass than you already are.

Worked for me

not this... just stop

Kill yourself? If you don't even have control over yourself you are basically dead already

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=eP28lJctkIg

by getting pregnant

Don't buy cigarettes.

either go 100% cold turkey or wean yourself off them by going -1 cigarettes a week/month (depending on how fast you want to do this) until you are at zero.

The slower you do it, the less painful it'll be.

At the same time, you can just as easily be tempted into jumping right back in if you can't maintain self control.

Wait dont these things have chemicals that are far worse than cigarets?

I would just smoke weed which is in my opinion the most healthy thing to smoke right now

I've been smoke free for 5 days now. Sort of. I used to chew in highschool, so I started doing it again. One pinch when I get up then I spit it out before I brush my teeth. Second pinch around 10 when I'm shitposting on here. Works ok so far. I'm gonna try just doing it in the morning on Monday.

Vaping actually works. If you don't want to buy a fedora looking vape kit, just get the cigarette looking tobacco devices they have at all convenient stores

>Wait dont these things have chemicals that are far worse than cigarets?

No, that's a lie pushed by tobacco companies.

Nicorette lozenges. Start with the 4mg ones.

Have a reason for doing so.

1 cigarette a month? it takes 3 days for the withdrawal symptoms to go away..

How is this politics? Fucking go back to Sup Forums

Just don't do it, retard. It's not hard to not do something. Real question is how could you be such a fucktard that you started doing it?

I used to smoke, so I asked my doc, and he told me to do something I normally wouldn't do when I feel the urge.

It helped.

Oh fuck no, it's not anywhere near as bad. Like not even 1% as bad as a cigarette. Obviously it's better to quit entirely, but if you really have no other way to do it, then vaping is a really good option. You'll feel so much better after just a few weeks it's unbelievable. I dunno about weed really, I'm sure it can work but it's probably not available to everyone.

this really. Take time off work so you don't get fired. DO NOT TAKE A VACATION. stay at home. smoke a shit ton of weed. quit cold turkey. if you REALLY feel the need to smoke, use a pen, toothpick, candy, gum anything that will cure the oral fixation.
The biggest problem with quitting is that you have to WANT to quit. "quitting" isn't gonna cut it this time.

Right,because tobacco companies arent supplying natural ingredients to add the nicotine to vaping chemicals if not outright owning them.

here's a 100% idiot proof way to quit smoking forever:

buy 3 step nicotine patch system at walmart, CVS, amazon. Costs about $75-$200+ depending on brand.

Also get a vaporizer. It doesn't matter which one, there are hundreds if not thousands to choose from. You just want to get one that will accept 0 nicotine juice.

With both of these things, you will be able to ween your body off the physical dependency of nicotine at a safe and gradual pace. You'll also be able to huff on the vaporizer as much as you want to feed the physical habit of sucking and inhaling shit without increasing your nicotine levels.

After a month you'll be home free.