This is all over the place

This is all over the place.

The first half was pretty good showing the absurdity of dealing with the military and politics, but it just drops all that after europe and never really finds its stride again.

Yeah what the fuck is going on? Now they're just drinking a lot in France.

It's based on a book on that got a journalist assassinated.

The Wolf of War Street

His car exploded of natural causes

The movie was shit at portraying him as a retard considering his education and actual succes in Afghanistan.

I can't tell if the movie is supposed to be shitting on the general or the journalist that wrote the article. It made me feel sorry for the general for being put in that position and the journalist just looked like an asshole.

This is why I hate right-wing retards. What a great show and you Drumpfys can only come up with "librul propaganda" as a reason for disliking it. If anything there were too many white male leads, other than that great show

War Machine isn't anywhere near as fun or classic as Wolf

But to ignore the obvious similarities is foolish, you oaf.

Nah, but it's obvious how much WoWS influenced War Dogs and this movie via the relaying of true events and expository information through a character in the film.

What the FUCK was Brad Pitt doing the entire duration of the film I mean holy fuck was that some ACTING!!!!!! IM ACTINGGGGGGGGG! or WHAT?

but that's War Dogs.

God I wish Michael Bay had directed War Dogs in the style of P&G..

GORLAHMII

Pitt's performance was a bit too much.

morons

>What a great show
It was a movie.

That is literally a common storytelling device since before GoodFellas you mong.

A mere coicidence, of course!

Show can refer to just more than serialized tv show.

And WoWS is often called the spiritual sequel to Goodfellas. I win, you lose.

And you won't be anything more than a weapons grade shitposter.

yeah the Alto Raine bit got old after 10 minutes

???

it's Aldo

Michael Hastings just died speeding in his hackable car after being worried for his life

First half was great and then the second half hit and it was like they brought in a new director.

Was all over the shop from there, lost all its satirical elements and devolved into some poorly written sandbox drama.

Really ruined the film.

that's kind of how it is in the army. you're deployed for a while and somehow you're drinking in europe or korea.

yeah the moment they actually introduced Scoot McNairy it sucked the wind out of everything. The final act with the firefight and the dead child and when they all tell Brad Pitt to "please leave" was like I was watching a bad episode of The Newsroom.

Yeah, as soon as they introduced the reporter it devolved into shit.

I can't tell if they did it on purpose but the actor has such a punchable face, much like the real guy who managed to explode his fuel tank. I guess that makes it good casting.

His nasally beta male voice overs didn't help either, but I guess that fit the bill as well.

The guy actually thought he was a journalistic crusader in real life and got so paranoid that anyone gave a shit about him that he wrapped his car around a pole and managed to explode the gas tank, and the left threw a fit about Obongo assassinating people, then forgot about it a couple of hours later.