ITT overrated shit movies

ITT overrated shit movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLpPAz0tz98
youtu.be/CdqoNKCCt7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes its overrated because of millennial hipsters and omgsorandoms but everything John Hughes made was kino

The only overrated thing about this movie is that ugly goth autistic girl.

Molly is the patrician choice.

HOT BEEF INJECTION

ITT overrated shit OPs who should kill themselves

THANK YOU

neckbeards here love the ugly borderline retard for some reason

DICK IN THE DIRT

Anthony Michael Hall is the patrician choice you fag

>I was born in 1998: the post
Hope you had fun living your childhood through a smartphone screen

I can't stand this movie and Sixteen Candles at all. Pretty in Pink and Some Kind of Wonderful are way better.

>everything John Hughes made

WRONG.avi

elaborate

an unrealistic movie in which the social constructs of highschool are broken and everyone realises they're not all that different and are going through the same problems as eachother.

it's overrated because it's le cliche 80's teen flick but it's actually really good.

> a vapid preppy is the patrician choice

You couldn't be a bigger pleb.

not OP but I was born in 1998 and smartphones didn't exist or become popular until I became a teenager. In my childhood I only used my brother's flipphone to play Ghosts and Goblins

The question is what stereotypes would the remake need to include today? The crumbs in neckbeard obviously. Teh nerd, raver sloot, and a transfluid maybe? Not sure about teacher but work the smartphone into the story if they must. I am surprised they haven't made it yet really.

Home Alone 4

This is the best girl. Fuck the ugly gingers (((ringwald)))

For its time and a few more decades after that it was awesome. Now i guess its more like a monument of the innocence of the 80s.

I grew up in the 80s, it was another time, we were all happy, we lived in the best of worlds. We loved parties and we loved fishing and camping the wilderness.

The 80s was the golden age of western civilization, we who grew up then were the happiest people on earth.

Now its only downhill, the western world is going to hell, climate to hell, thieves everywhere, poor people in the 80s were better off than regular people now.

Flee for your lives: youtube.com/watch?v=qLpPAz0tz98

the great outdoors, also i just dont care for his work

i love fantasy stuff and this is the biggest pile of shit i've ever tried to sit through

That Bowie lyric in the intro to help drive the movies messege, bub I think your right

This sound is kino tho:

youtu.be/CdqoNKCCt7A

shut your hole wang chung

jrioggjrgorgrgomoutebloxyd

"I like you guys...don't come to school tomorrow "

>bring gun to school
>get detention
kek and your call it land of the free

>generic stacey is patrician
The most Pleb someone could ever be.

You sit on shit?

It was a flare gun, though.

The iPhone was released when you were 9, and smartphones and been getting popular since like 2005.

You say flare gun like it's a water gun in that it can't kill someone

Smartphones became a real thing after iPhone 3gs, maybe 4, that's around 2009-2010, that's also when android phones became super widespread and common, smartphones before that were all like retarded nokia bullshit

Lol, rural and suburban schools in the 80s and before in the US would literally allow students to bring hunting rifles to school and stick them in their lockers so they could go hunting as soon as school ended during hunting seasons.

Why would you kill someone with a flare gun in the first place?

sorry not sorry

When your a kid in fucking highschool you can't exactly go out and buy a gun or steal one from somebody if no one you know owns one but hey Dad has a flare gun in the trunk of his car I'll take that

The Departed

Only pre pubescent noughties fags think it's overrated. All John Hughes films are classics. In fact they should have their own Criterion Collection.

Back to red dit, faggot.

Hyper small towns, like

can a flare gun really kill someone? I remember some guy on a sailboat trying to shoot himself with a flaregun and it bounced off his head and the boat caught fire and he drowned.

Shoot it down your throat then get back to me

being this plebian you

I think the Breakfast Club is definitely a great movie, but not worth the 'best film of all time' status that some give it. Although it also isn't worth the 'literal trash' status others give it. So I'd say its overrated.

That sounds really dangerous and unsafe.

I'd kill OP with a flare gun to make sure it hurt as much as possible.

>the nigger
>the mud shark
>the tranny
>the autist
>the illegal alien
>the civic nationalist #MAGA chud

If my memories correct in that shit movie Sorority Row one of the college girls get killed with a flare gun shot in her mouth while in a hot tub or some shit

If it gets in your eye socket, like two or three people have died or seriously injured from flares in soccer games, those retards love that shit.

why'd he leave the shoe

You people don't remember

It's a rental gym shoe.

Back in the day, people in rural areas brought fucking real hunting rifles to school and nobody thought anything of it. I heard stories of folks going hunting after school bringing along their rifle and the school being cool with it (as long as it was unloaded, naturally), and kids bringing in their WWII dad/uncle's Jap/Nazi piece for show and tell in the 1970s.

We were not always a nation of pussies scared of our own shadow, and those who were there know this.

Never disrespect John Hughes' work. He was one of the most wonderful people the earth has ever known.

You just made me remember how I traded kinder egg toys for bullets a kid in my class had taken from his dad. I think it was his dad that brought in a rifle and the bear-pelt of a bear he paid to execute to show the class.

Not American, in case the kinder egg wasn't enough.

>a challenger appears
This one was so ridiculous that it becomes cool for the cheese, 80s feelz, and drama.

I don't remember this episode of Cheers

That pack of angsty 80s young yuppies sure tried the regular's patience, what with the sax solos, drama, and all. I think Frasier might have did some useful head shrinking on them (especially Estevez the stalker).

What's RDJ doing there, he wasn't part of the rat pack?!

Fight me.

your breathe must smell with all that shit taste

Not gonna fight you on that, it's just a mediocre movie with a few big names in comedy

Movies where nearly every scene is contrived bullshit.

this is actually funny, which is more than you can say for 95% of comedies

i think you just don't like it because it's popular

>implying they were big names before it