Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ceca1JCRQbA
youtube.com/watch?v=sMXjtvMAFlI
youtube.com/watch?v=L9Dns2I92fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

thread over

Yeah. The JLU "Epilogue" episode was pretty good too.

Yes. Loved it.

Of course.

Yes

Best girl coming through

Man she was pure boner material as a kid

April Moon.

I only liked first season 2bh

Ink is number 2

DELETE THIS

>it's a villain suffers a fate worse than death episode

I didn't realize until rewatching the whole series a year ago how horrifying some of that shit was.

It truly was one of those shows ahead of its time. Bless Dini and Timm, those magical bastards.

Old Bruce is probably one of the strongest points of the show. It's the only realistic depiction of an older Batman I can accept. The guy is old and alone, broken after years of fighting, leaving him in the company of memories and regrets.

It was shway

Yeah he was the best part. Great show.

I remember one episode he beats mind control because the intruder calls him Bruce with his inner voice but he never calls himself Bruce internally, only Batman.

>mfw the Return of the Joker

Are there any other depictions of him like that? I can't think of any where he legit hangs up the cowl and becomes a mostly normal man

>Joker couldn't handle the bantz

best ending

He's an old man filled with regret waiting to die alone

Yea.

shit man that's fucked

Kingdom Come, kinda. He's super old and has robots do the work for him.

The Dark Knight Returns, kinda. Again, super old and alone, and kinda broken and full of regrets.

No. Bruce Wayne is Batman, period.

?

You're a meme spewing cunt and your thread is shit.

I don't want to watch some teenaged Faggy McFaggis be Batman. That's also true when it comes to Dick Grayson-Parker with his le funny Spiderman quips, Tim Drake, Damian Wayne, Azrael or anyone else.

Eh, Terry is close enough

He is Bruce's genetically engineered offspring after all

This guy terrified me as a a kid and still does

So by that logic you would be OK with Damian Wayne becoming Batman?

I just don't like it. That suit is Bruce's coffin. It's his cross to bear. I see all the other "Batmans" like I would see Kylo Ren if he suddenly put on Vader's suit and declared that he's now Lord Vader.

This Ink gave me sexual fantasies as a kid before I knew what they were

Kino yourself off a tall building

damien is a bitch. theres a reason why terry is good and accepted. hes not a quip factory, hes not silly, hes not nice, hes not particularly mean, hes not flashy. he gets the job done and he does it well. hes smart, hes perceptive. damien has dumb anger issues and other shit that get in his way of doing the job.

if the justice league episode didnt convince you that terry IS the batman, then you need to fuck off and go watch ponies or something equally gay

I don't watch Justice League shit

>doesnt even watch fucking batman beyond
what the fuck then makes you think you have ANY say as to whether or not terry is good as batman?

That episode was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ceca1JCRQbA

>Only batman can be batman flying around gotham saving people and once he dies the citizens of gotham are left helpless because no one else who wants to dawn the cowl should not be batman because only batman can be batman
Stay tarded , potato.

I've watched Batman Beyond, you fucking sperg

uh huh. course you have. thats why you havent seen the justice league episode. and no, youve had ample time to google it so dont even pretend like you just now realized what im talking about

It's don, not dawn. And the rest of your post is just retarded sperging. Why the fuck can't Faggy McFaggis and other cunts just stick to their own suits and personas? Does calling themselves Batman and dressing up like a bat give them some extra powers or something?

It was so fucking schway.

Batman, like Superman, is more than JUST Batman. He is a symbol, much bigger than himself.

I watched the movie, you fucking idiot. I'm not a sperg like you so I don't watch children's cartoons.

Damian is shit. Terry would always be the superior son.

>the movie

Fuck you, sperg

Not an argument

i think its safe to say that you dont know jack shit about batman beyond and just jumped in here to meme. i dont want to believe youre actually this autistic and that youre just acting stupid for fun

I think it's safe to say that you don't have a life because you take old as fuck children's cartoons way too seriously. Have sex, sperg.

>That intro
youtube.com/watch?v=sMXjtvMAFlI

you were the one talking shit about how batman is bruces coffin and shit about star wars like if its in any way the same
>that wasnt me
uh huh. you dont get to talk shit when you still fucking watch cartoons too

>normiebook tier response

Beyond sure is famous for that

Why are you even on this website? And dont try and come back with a "ha just here to make fun of the neckbeards hoho" bullshit because thats even more pathetic

>im just pretending to be retarded, guys!

>all these spergs

terry pretty based though, but everyone has there opinions

>pulled into the center of the Earth
this one tops it. This is the most nightmarish scenario ever conceived. It's literally going to Hell.

Bats is the symbol of peace

that episode was terrible

terry being secretly bruce's son was contrived and almost went against the point of the series

the actual show was kino though

>I'M SPERGING OUT
>SAID IF THE LAST THING THAT I DO
>IS TO BRING (YOU) DOWN
>I'LL SPERG OUT FOR (YOU)

pity reply

/thread

\thread

Was a mix of Batman and Spiderman, it was kinda clear they wanted a version of batman that acted similar to spiderman, Kinda good though.

>that episode when Batman killed the fantastic 4
That disturbed me when I was a kid

This is a pretty dumb thing to post. I go on reddit and here all the time and nobody says kino there.

Kino is a distinctly Sup Forums thing.

Reddit punks fuck off!

That episode where she cucks the loser from the correctional facility is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=L9Dns2I92fo

I'm a 29 year old man who's been coming here for a decade.

I don't want to alarm you but there's not a goddamn thing you can do to stop me.

Also I enjoyed Batman Beyond a lot.

Maxine is sexy as fuck.

>kino
>not schway

The only justice league arc I've watched continually was the time traveller villain. A bit of evil justice league and when superman gets teleported and everyone thought he was dead.