So my neighbors, hispanic family(s), just had me over for a bbq. they were real nice. We made fun of faggots. AMA

So my neighbors, hispanic family(s), just had me over for a bbq. they were real nice. We made fun of faggots. AMA

You will die all the same.

Whites are waking up regardless.

You know what country could use some good solid citizens? Mexico. Send these great folks back to help their nation.

I think they are Nicaraguan. why don't you move back to whatever islamist state in europe your ancestors came from?

we all die.

Hispanics are fine. It's illegal immigrants that are a problem.

>Whites are waking up regardless.

Yeah then they proceed to microwave a hot pocket and type racist shit in front of a computer all day long.

t. chicano

they did ax me where I was from and when I informed them I was born here and am white said good! thumbs up.
Also if I was a hispanic I would use the term chicano much better than mexican or latin or hispanic.

how is this display acceptable to brits???

the same way its acceptable for your people to build an economy off of some fantasy novels.

this tbqh

>brits
It's all paki now...

Maybe the family were Spaniards you anti European anti colonist anti white faggot nerd

Yanks can't tell spaniards from yanks unless they have an accent, I don't think so

They are still hispanic and generally have last names with a Z

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DAY OF LE ROPE

Yeah I have a couple of Hispanic neighbors and they always invite me over to their parties because we're all redpilled and living in Canada, we love to let out all the pent up stress this progressive bullshit hell-hole has bestowed upon us

Hispanics are dope, Americans get the beat immigrants tbqhfam

Good people are first good to their own kind.
Anglo is good to rats, because rats will undermine the white competition.

> when I do this about goyims it`s ok, when you do this it`s racist microwave!

the Cuban family next door to me is really nice
i generally have good experiences with Hispanics
but everyone hates the refs

Can they speak English intelligibly, or is it like talking to an infant?

2 years of Chinese neighbour experience