Episode 500 is dangerously close

>Episode 500 is dangerously close

How /podcastkino/ is it going to be?
Which interesting people do you hope show up?

Hopefully they cram this episode with as many characters as they possibly can. I'd be thrilled it PFT was doing 5+ characters at once

Bump

>No. of episodes: 477
How the heck did they manage with just 5 seasons?

477 PODCAST episodes. The podcast is ongoing

>PFT

Him trying so hard is what makes him not funny. Gabrus is effortlessly hilarious.

I want that racist asian character back from like ep 17 when those rappers were hosting.

They should get someone to channel Harris Wittels.

holy shit I had no idea it was so close. The Chief better be in it
>greetings gumshoe!

It better have based Andy Daly in it, he's the best
>that episode where all of his characters commit suicide

>choosing the wrong Daly

I love CBB but it's been hard to listen to recently. The current batch of comedians are one note tryhards. Gino is GOAT but not enough to keep the show interesting. I wonder how much longer Scott can go on.

Jon Daly is alright but he's had more misses than hits imo. I haven't listened to anything since the Best of 2016 but even last year it wasn't hot. Scott seems like he just wants to stop, I liked when he was nervous and trying new things

Oh we are allowed to talk about podcasts here?

We always have been. Where else would they go, Sup Forums?

Yeah I know but I got warned last night for posting off topic here when I attempted a discussion about the Rogan podcast. Thought maybe they were changing things or something.

shit taste

Some mods just don't get it

Bump

Andy Daly is great but few characters can compete with Cosby-Bukowski. Scott should stop but I sure as hell don't want Mantzoukas to take over. He should let Gino take over, even though it would be a completely different show.

Female 'comedians' are shit

Cosby-bukowski was interesting because when he was new bukowski was the dark side but then bukowski became a saint compared to cosby

I feel the exact opposite. Gabrus is cringe worthy and retarded, PFT is a masterclass performer.

I'm hoping for Bonequeef. That's bone like "Throw me a ____" and queef like a pussyfart