If you were part of a superhero team, what would be your ideal power...

If you were part of a superhero team, what would be your ideal power. I'm thinking something like pic related but with some limitations, got any suggestions?

omnipotence

So all you want is superstrength/speed/durability? Pretty boring

Prep time.

Tech based hero, I get any power I want.

Prep time's useless if you don't have the capabilities to get the resources.
Probably just want superspeed, and just try sticking to being damage control/support.

But it's limitless physical ability. It would be useful in the situation. Probability manipulation would be the best power.

I think he meant he wants to be two-punch man.

Impotence

I want to be a Warrior of Justice!

the power to move you.

Save states

Never being able to die.

Like an heroic It Follows

The ability to draw really well, the ability to be well endowed, and the ability to make my waifu real.

>Prep time's useless if you don't have the capabilities to get the resources.

Yeah, so it's like one punch man with limits.

Wonderboy, what is the secret of your powers?

How 'bout the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away...

with mind bullets?

THAT'S TELEKINESIS, KYLE!

The power to have all the powers that I want.

Filthy bloodbenders.

The ability to suck the life force or soul out of an enemy and steal their ability if even for a little bit.

I swear if any of you faggos are on my team you better not be one of those "If you kill him you'll be as bad as him!" types.
I'll call myself Edgelord

gay
:^)

shapeshifting
always

WONDERBOY, WON'T YOU TAKE ME FAR AWAY FROM THE MUCKY-MUCK

The power to be happy

You better take that back before I suck the soul out of your dick or vagoo???

Are you ready to get double fisted evil doers!?

Invincibility. I don't need strength or anything that comes with that, just give me the power to not die when I'm against crazy fuckin villains.

I can give you that power, buddy.

Are you okay..?

The power to communicate with bread, but only if it's whole wheat.

The power to quickly defeat my foes by fisting their assholes.
Just try stopping me! Fister Mister!
With my trusty beanie hat on my head and my single pink glove of prostate orgasms. I shall protect all against crime and edgelords!
It would be like One Punch Man but with asses. No amount of clenching will protect you from the fist of justice.

The power to have super strength or flight for 1 second.

the power of infinite money

(money can be from any existing national currency, cash in any existing denomination, or non-physical money represented by numbers in a bank's computer records, as well as bitcoin, precious metal coins/ingots, rai stones, etc).

My superhero name would be something cheesy like Midas, Daddy Warbucks, Scrooge, Mr Inflation, Dollar Dave, etc.

pic unrelated

If I'm part of a team then I'd be a barrier master

The power to shoot out semen so fast it can pierce through amor

I would want the power to spew forth molasses. Nobody wants to be covered in molasses. And I would call myself the Molasster. No one shall escape my sticky grasp!

the power to be burred alive for eternity by relatively weak villains?

the power to stop Brexit and Federalize Europe.

Reality Warping because fuck you I win.

>I'd be a barrier master

The power to move you is also technically telekinesis.

>the power to Federalize Europe

The power of Infinite Mind Control meaning I can control every living organism down to the very last bacterium on this planet with no effort at all.

Minor time manipulation.
So whenever I do something embarrassing, or buy something and suddenly buyers remorse, and all around choice that instantly makes me think " this was a mistake." I can just undo it.

i would never want that, because in the scenario if some kind of sadistic evil freak captures you and puts you under extreme torture. Or maybe burries you alive deep down in the earth where no one will ever dig you up, so you will spend there for million of years until the earth is gone and then spend the rest of the universe lifespan floating around in space.

Such a power like, not dying, requires serious secondary powers with it

you already have that power, it's called "thinking ahead"

If I'm ignoring my usual power choice and going for a team-specific one?
Kinetic energy-manipulation.
It gives you a huge range of abilities.
>Fly
>hit hard
>shoot beams
>superspeed
>tank hits like a motherfucker
>bring projectiles/debris to a stop to save teammates/civilians
>slow/hold enemies in place
>radar-sense anything moving around you
>fly the rest of the team places.
The perfect superhero power.

Ageless immortality

That's a tad creepy freindo
Not particularly.

What's your usual pick?

Well let Papa John help you. He has "Topping Manipulation" and makes all of your pizzas fresh with all the toppings you want.

Mediagraphic Transportation, aka, traveling to and from fictional worlds.
It gives me access to anything I could ever want, but without the inevitable boredom that always comes with omnipotence.

Hahahaillforceyoutoeatmydoughygoodnesshahahahahahaahaha

Friendship

>the other person has to volunteer to be your friend
You need to evolve that power so that none can resist. Train harder.

I live in New Zealand. No Papa Johns here unfortunately.

Time stop is always the best,
pic unrelated

I'm from Australia you nimrod, no Papa Johns here either, just me and my toppings.

Power amplifier buffing the rest of my team.

But he does have a limit. His power only works when it's funny.

So, just to clarify. You can not only make toppings out of nothing, but also control the freshness of the pizza?
Sounds like you're getting way op

Sharting molecular acid.

teleportation was and always will be the best supoerpower

Isn't his power that he DOESN'T have limitations?

>I'm thinking something like unlimited power but with some limitations

telekinesis
>it's basically super strength, except it has a much longer range and it's basically impossible to avoid as long as you're in range
>also comes with flight
>and barriers

Hormone manipulation
he can't kill what he wants to fuck desperately
or at least he'll be questioning himself if he kills me

>I'm thinking something like pic related but with some limitations
Needs to build energy to power his abilities. This includes any kinetic energy brought against him, as well as other forms of energy, but also includes building up energy from moving. Think infinite mass punch for that last one.

I also shit sour cream and have an endlessly thick moustache.

Long Range Possession

>he can't kill what he wants to fuck desperately
You don't know a lot about sexuality.

Checked. I meant some pretty big limitations

Yeah, hence why I asked for some

>Prep time's useless if you don't have the capabilities to get the resources.
Isn't that kinda of part of the power though?

Its the assumption you have the time to prepare whatever you need. If you need a billion dollars, you get the time to make a billion.

That was basicly Qubit power in irredeemable. He made a time machine to duplicate himself to rip time and space apart and come up with a plan to beat the plutonian.

Miss Militia's power from Worm would be pretty cool.

I want to be able to ruin/destroy everything I touch. Wait, already got that.

> pic related
> with some limitations
> limitations

Congratulations on missing the point entirely. Practice on trying to hit the broadside of this barn.

Elasticity
It's pretty much every superpower but more fun

I'd be the taxi cab for the team, I don't care.
Of course when things turn to shit I start carpet bombing the area with empty oil-tankers and such

>incredible super strength, but with some limitations
Wouldn't that be One for All?

Anyways, my ideal power would be stopping time. I know it's kinda OP, but it wouldn't have to be for long, just five seconds from my perspective. And not DIO's "I say it's five seconds but it's actually a minute and a half lol"

The power to never die, but also the power to do a hard reset on yourself so you blink out of existence and reappear in a predetermined safe zone.

I like "Tanking" and "Support"(fuck off, no sissy shit) roles in games.
So a power set related to those would be great
>Durability
>Regeneration
>Pain Suppression
>Shields and Force fields
>armors
>shock absorption
>Elasticity
>malleable form
>enhanced strength (Thing levels at most, no OP shit)
I think I would be very appreciated in a super hero team

Call me old fashion, but I have always be fond of fight. Is it lame? Sure. Is it uses very limited? Sure, but I like the very ideal of flight.

Superhero name: Pheonix

Power: Energetic Reanimation - Exponential

Basically, most of the time I have no actual powers beyond peak human physical condition. However, upon receiving a fatal/grievous wound within a few minutes my body becomes infused with energy and regenerates back to peak physical condition. For a short periods of time after being reanimated, my physical abilities are supercharged as I 'work off' the excess life energy, or I can dump it out all at once in the form of a hard to control energy blast, or to bestow a healing effect on someone I can touch.

This makes me the one best suited to being thrown into dangerous situations instead of others, but I don't actually have superpowers until the shit has already severely hit the fan.

If I die while already in supercharged mode from a previous reanimation, things get dangerous. Every time I die in succession, the more energy I come back with. This isn't as good as it sounds, but after 2 deaths in a row I can only barely control it and after that it just gets worse, becoming a hazard to myself and others. Presumably, if I die too often in a short period of time I will just melt into energy entirely, take out a whole city with me, and never reform.

The good news is that my superpower lets me perform types of training that are outright suicidal. Even before my first death, when I still have only peak human physical ability, I have the advantage of having used my power to train against things that would kill me in a single hit often enough that I can get really, really good at avoiding that hit in the first place.

Think of it like having played a video game so much that you know the boss your are fighting well enough that you can perform no-hit runs. Maybe not all the time, but fairly reliably.

So my general combat tree goes:

> Try not to die
> probably die
> come back stronger, pick one of the following: fight at an enhanced level, heal an ally, or try and blast them

Something like nova i guess

This! But not just to charade as other people, Inque, J'Onn or PlasticMan tier shapeshifting, even shiftinf mass and density. Basically being made of expandable putty, having complete control over my body.

>Culinary intuition
I'll be the team cook.

Your standard Flying/Superstrenght/Energy beams would be ideal.

I probably would end being a blander Carol.

Spider-Man's, he'd be fucking unstoppable if he wasn't retarded with his powers.

Something like protection from god. I can not only not die but I am protected from everything and anything.

So in order to beat you the only winning move is not to play.

Invincibility, immortality, super-strength and body possession if I get stuck in a "fate worse than death" situation.
New body gets all of those powers.

I just realized I want to be Apocalypse.

Lightning Form

Each time I burn money, I gain base power^X for X seconds, where the X is the ammount of burning bucks.
I don't know, I love overpowered skills with retarded limitations.