Daily 56%

Would you hesitate to sink a ship full of these?

Pro tip: They wouldn't hesitate to sink a ship full of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/nmp5oqr8m7tme0yr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are germans here so mean to americans and british?

>a ship full of amerifats
That wouldn't have to be sunk by me, would it? I'll just let gravity do the work.

>Germans

LOL EPIC

800,000 amirite???

haha germany more like turkmany oh wow!

filtered

they'd probably float though

To make themselves feel better about their own country going to shit

refugee hands typed this post

>get so mad you have to filter me
lol you just got trolled

>why are germans here so mean to americans and british?
>implying that America isn't seen as a laughing stock by practically every other country on this board

he can't handle le banter

>why are germans ... so mean...
square Teutonic heads cut off the morality part of the brain

unironically though everybody filter clack, biggest fucking faggot on this board

>unironically though everybody filter clack, biggest fucking faggot on this board

Of course I would sink it.

Nice try Schmuley.

We aren't even that mean on Sup Forums. I guess we just have to defend ourselves constantly from all the literal hate from anglos (specifically brits). It's a visceral, childish hatred which I really don't understand but it certainly exists here.

I don't hate Germans but it's things like
>88% of Germans want to see Mommey Merkel to punish Britain for Brexit
which makes me hate Germany.

By the way, anglos don't actualy hate germans for letting in millions of rapefugees, it's laughed at because the sinking shop that is the EU is failing and Britons are having a giggle

>EU is failing and Britain is stronger for leaving

One sometimes has to wonder what a strain it is for some posters' brains to come up with mental gymnastics of this magnitude.

>Britons are having a giggle
You mean like this? I agree it's comical especially stories like:

British white girls tongue nailed to table and raped by 23 Asian (west Indian) men from behind.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA LOL XD

Jerries, the fact of the matter is, loads of more German girls are being raped than British girls

Shame your country's doing fuck all about it, Merkel's even admitted she's failed

Easy, lads. Let's not yap at each other when none of us are responsible for these horrible crimes. It's a tragedy what's happening in Europe, and not a single one of us asked for this or can do anything about it. We are all fucked.

it's too early to tell if Britain will be stronger but it's hard to argue the EU isn't a failure.
We already know there are some shameful British police. These traitors would have all been sacked by now.

There's no point posting a news artcie of migrant violence in germany and how the millions are never going home because there's too many to choose from

I unironically believe she should be trialed for treason much like Tony Blair

It's not a tragedy what's happening in germany because they deserve it

speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/nmp5oqr8m7tme0yr

>loads of more German girls are being raped than British girls
Perhaps it's true, perhaps not and we don't know the real number of British raped children and raped woman, but the irony is England has won the war, was in control of it's borders and politics and still you got fucked in the ass XD. Precisely, you got fucked in the ass by your own policy.
I can't really make fun of Germany other than they should have declared war on you first and executed all of the Anglo faggotry when they had a chance. But you are 100% right, they deserve the rape because they initially refused to fight England and Amerimutts.

What is happening here you absolute moron?
Nothing is fucking happening, the crime rate is rising a bit and some people are chimping out and a good portion of those people will leave again
It's not like society is collapsing or islam is the official state religion and people have to walk around in hijabs and shit
jesus christ, even with migrants and shit our crime rate is probably lower than yours and certainly than that of the amerifats

You're an idiot.

Those teenagers weren't raped. It was consequential sex, they were just easy sluts. No one wants to face the reality of female sexuality and being able to demonise handful of brown cunts as a form of deflection is much more appealing and profitable.

>Britons are having a giggle
brilliant meme level of discourse, I'm sure that you could hold your own in a real conversation with an educated person