Why do Euros drink carbonated water by default...

Why do Euros drink carbonated water by default? Every European country I’ve visited I’ve had to ask for “no gas” or “still” water.

real question is why americans need gas even in their water, lmao

I don’t, hence why I’m complaining that euros drink gassed water by default.

Carbonated water taste awful. They actually drink that?

where i live nobody drink gas water, you had to travel down south where niggers and mulatos are aggregated.

If you just order "water" you'll be asked whether you want it "naturale" (still) or "frizzante" (carbonated). Nobody will assume you wanted "frizzante" by default.

Based USA. One of the few normal countries that I know, where restaurants understand the concept of a jar of water and mineral water is not carbonated by default.

Get the memo North*rn Europe

You've never been to France.

Really only in DE/AT do you have to specify. And it's not like they don't have still water in Germany.

At the convenient stores in Rome gas water out numbered still water like 3:1. This was another thing that made me assume gassed water was more popular.

Carbonated water is very refreshing and amazing if you're hungover.

I bet you drink garbage like Coca Cola or root beer

I just drink tap water

Pic > any still water.

The only still water I drink, comes from the tap.

In Eastern Europe things seem to lean more so towards carbonated water as well.

>Disparaging coca cola

Don't have to drink it by the liter like a yank, but a good can of coke is undoubtedly terrific.

We don't, but it's common.

Because the non carbonated mineral water is sold with pink caps/labels and is called "faggot water" by some.

Forgot pic

>carbonated waters with different tastes outnumber the still water with no taste
wow color me surprised

>Why do Euros drink carbonated water by default?
What a dumb question.
Not everyone here drinks carbonated water. I don't even think the majority here in Denmark drinks carbonated water, as I always see people with normal tap/mineral water

Do you sad faggots make these dumb threads for attention, or something?

It tastes nasty. I dont understand how adults can drink lolly water like coke, sprite, Fanta etc.

geciiiii

If you order soda, you order gas water
If you order water, you order still water, but they still going to ask which one

My father worked in France for 40 years and picked this habit, who in their right mind drinks it anyway
it gives me headache

In scandic counties you usually get tap water free of charge

>Rome
Could've just filled up your bottles at one of the million water fountains

What the fuck are you talking about

because their tap water is undrinkable

its mandatory to serve tap water free of charge here

Carbonated water tastes better, there is so much copper and iron in swedish tap water it tastes like licking a doorhandle

Thought that was all of europe
You have to specifically ask for a jug/jar of tap water though

But some of the countries have shit water.

not us though

I think it's a german/polish thing.

>swedish tapwater
>not shit
enjoy your bitchtits and femboy physique

häng dig, conny

hitta sojapojken 101

I thought it was illegal to have estrogen or floruide in European water.

Huh? I'm pretty sure they always ask, never really paid it much attention, but I always drink still water.

Perrier master race

Perhaps your country was trolling me when I visited then.

In Europe people drink tap water because unlike in America it's not poisonous.
There's very little reason to pay through your nose for a bottle of water that isn't carbonated because you get the same thing from your tap for much less money.
The only reason you buy bottled water is because you want the bubbles.

you just ask for a jug of water here m8 and they give it to you

It is illegal in most of the planet. Only in the US dumping chemical waste to water supply is legal.