I've been out of the loop for a month and I come here and I see this shit

I've been out of the loop for a month and I come here and I see this shit.

>Drumpf and Drumpf memes everywhere
>no new Trump memes
>Hillary everywhere
>everyone gets called CTR regardless of what you say
>grassroots movement to jump ship to Gary Johnson
>degeneracy threads

Did Hillary drop a nuclear bomb in this place? What in the name of fuck happened here? Is there a new place where we're going to? And why did you let this happen? Place is completely fucking ruined.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=9R584kkGG30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K shill, abandon board all hope is lost

user... I'm sorry to tell you this, but Trump's campaign is over.
Look at the polls. He is finished.
Hillary absolutely obliterated him.
Just switch to Hillary's side now, like I did, to make his defeat less painful.

Don't even mention it man

Trump's campaign brought us so many great memes, but I think it's time to grow up... It's time to vote Hillary.

Only cucks are voting for johnson

Shillary's shill campaign really took off, that's what happened.

Pathetic cucks.

You left out, 51% of Bernie supporters are committed to #NeverHillary

This is Jill territory now, Hillary is long gone

>Is there a new place where we're going to?

There was some cryptic thread last week that suggested a large segment left. No idea where they went as I am but a leaf.

>And why did you let this happen? Place is completely fucking ruined.

Don't lose faith senpai, that's exactly what they want.

CTR shilling en masse, not just Sup Forums is affected

Johnson himself is kind of goofy and would get destroyed in a debate with Trump, but Weld is suave as fuck and a great speaker; would love to see him debate

It's a concentrated effort to damage Trump before the 1st debate. The liberals are trying every single line and angle of attack, and CTR got its budget increased from $1 million to $6 million.

Correct the record got a 500% increase and here we are. If this is the best they can do then it's pretty pathetic

Spread this

>What in the name of fuck happened here?
The Wrath of Khan happened

>Is there a new place where we're going to? And why did you let this happen? Place is completely fucking ruined.
oh, by the by, this makes you sound like a shill, if you're not one. One of their tactics is to try to split us up. If you're a shill, enjoy this complimentary (you).

Stuff with Khan really hurt Trump.

Seems like it rallied a lot of military guys and old-school republicans against him.

He plummeted in the polls.

Seems like it got to Trump too because there was a baby crying at one of Trump's rallies, and he told the mother to gtfo. Which seems pretty inappropriate. Especially to a follower.

>jump ship to Gary Johnson

Nah, Sup Forums is smart enough to know that Johnson is a fraud. He is basically there to maintain the status quo, by getting Hillary related.

Video very related:

>youtube.com/watch?v=9R584kkGG30

the entirety of ((((their)))) ammunition and expertise was expended over the last few weeks.
they managed to make some ground on the whole gold star family thing
death throes imo.

>assumes polls this early mean something
The polls literally mean nothing and are mostly rigged by the leftest media. in 84 Carter was beating Reagan in the polls throughout the entire season and look who became president

>tfw that ID

So Hillary is crushing trump in the polls without them? Really makes you think....

Drumpfkins can no longer successfully perform the mental gymnastics required to defend their beloved drumpf, so they run and live like sewer rats. Much like they will when America rejects the demagogue and his illegal immigrant wife.

This. They're fucking desperate and are shilling balls to the fucking wall.

everyone left to 8ch Sup Forums because this place is unmoderated despite most of the threads being specifically against the rules posted in the sticky.

just let these idiots pissing in the pool swim with each other, thinking theyre making you mad by pissing in the pool. 8ch Sup Forums is better.

and that same chart shows that 48% of republican supporters of trump's primary opponents are committed to not supporting him

not surprising since they're both pretty unliked candidates overall but 9% of the former say they'll vote for trump and 17% of the latter say they'll vote for hillary

trump's campaign is a dumpster fire

Literally none of that is true, shill.

We really need a master thread on Trump General but basically from what I could gather, we went on a vengeance spree not seen in years one night, doxxing *everyone* from Correct the Record, including many of the spammers here, ruining lives, doing major damage to people, finding out possible election fraud. I am telling you it was pretty crazy. We even had people going to their offices and pranking them.

No i cannot give you sauce because this is all stuff I just picked up off various random threads.

a glorious dumpster fire that will propel Trump to the white house

>waahh where's my echo chamber? ;_;

There's a place for you called /r/The_Donald and you can stay there.

Trump isn't doing abysmal in the polls? Wow. What a relief.

Is the USA that Shining Dumpster Fire on The Hill?

>anyone that disagrees with me is a shill

trumpgfags are the ultimate shills and the sad thing is they do it for free too

yes it really is

Fucking this.
"If you repeat something long enough, eventually it'll become true"
Oldest tactic in the book.
Don't listen to faggots like and
They are most likely literally paid shills. No one likes Hillary. NO ONE. Not even Bill. People just acquiesce to her

Shill thread sage this faggot crap

>a dumpster fire

It's not a rigged dumpster fire. They'll come around on the Republican side, especially after the endorsements yesterday.

However, Hillary can't un-rig the nominating process that was proven by the DNCLeak. That's Humpty Dumpty territory. It's why the Bernouts left and will never come back.

>the sad thing is they do it for free too

Yea, as opposed to you. How many shekels do you get per post, cuck?

Do you really believe anyone gets paid to be here?

Instead of giving the shills more attention with nigger tier threads like this, join the fight and make pol great again faggot.