Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZakFSmGgxY
youtube.com/watch?v=qd5XtqEcYEA
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xsKpazeA5L8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remove the police force. That's the only thing stopping you.

You just need to wait until enough people are directly affected. Eventually there will be a trigger that wakes people up.

Import more people with Spanish surnames.

They're expert kebab and matzoh removers.

Unless you want to get into politics directly or go on a killing spree, you're pretty much stuffed.

Keep voting UKIP/BNP I suppose, visit EDL/PEGIDA marches too.

General redpilling of family and friends is a slow but necessary process for political change.

They are not your women
By the way why are you concerned about them anyway?
Through the history the women have nothing to be afraid of, when Nazis took over France the women started dating them
Women will always be welcomed to new communities, men don't, that's why men are more concerned about borders
Men will be just killed, so fight for yourself and stop worrying about fucking useless women

>t. kissless NEET virgin

I'd buy the $200 collectors edition of that.

The peoples of Europe want this. They vote for it constantly. What's left to protect? The European "soul" is lost forever.

>t. desperate white knight
Seriously what do you think you're going to achieve by protecting women? Pussy? They don't give a shit.

Wait until shit gets bad enough that normies are redpilled en masse. Random violence in the street won't accomplish shit besides make us look like monkeys and villains.

no such thing will occur.
the average age of Swedes are like 50+
the average age of nondescript brown hordes are 20+ or younger.

they make up like 50% or more of our current schools because of this age gap, and the influx has created way to many males to female ratio, meaning, good fucking luck to the swedish boys growing up now getting a GF, it's getting to China tier impossible soon.

it's fucked, it is fucked beyond belief, and nothing has happened, and nothing will be done to save the majority of people.

THE ONLY thing that can be done is removing yourself and finding like minded people/groups and move into an area, hold out with your family for maybe a few decades until that space also is overtaken.

Get your CDL bud.

this unfortunately. Any other answer is a dumb fucking kid, 100% guarantee.

Sorry Sweden, but you fell awile ago. Theres still hope for the rest of us though.

Why are muslims so gay?

>But what can we DO?
Join up with other nationalists of every race, and kill them.

Some Slavs during the Soviet years and some Maya people in central america also did this during spanish colonization. Says a lot but yea, it works.

Embrace nihilism?

If you can't beat them, join them... And destroy them from inside.

This is what happens when a nation follows that train of thought.

Like it or not, they ARE our women. It is our responsibility to protect them, but it is also our responsibility to keep them in check.

When men abandon their women, that civilisation collapses.

Cut your losses and move to America.

Or grow a sack and start the revolution. But you won't do that, so either move to America or die.

nothing that wont just end with you in jail or a grave because we're at a point where governments can openly say nationalism is automatically racism/xenophobia and admit that they're globalists, so they're going to let shit slide in order to not incite anybody

Human Centipede 3 - The Parallelization

Vote in every election no matter how small
Lift
Make 3 or more children
Obtain power
Meme effectively in blue pilled venues

You must do all of these or be actively working towards them to join/pol/ club

they can openly say that increasing german births is immoral and evil

youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8

if you know anyone in your family or friends that will vote for any of these parties, show them this video.

Start killing, and don't stop.

No, they're enemies to me. I refuse to give sympathy to nation wreckers.

When we had Civil War we executed both men and women who betrayed our country.

No. That is the nature of Sup Forums. We're scribes, doomsayers, advisers, even the mad men; our role is to archive, warn, and to even encourage, but we do not act.

I've accepted my role as this watcher, and have been preparing for after the Happening. This world is not for us, user. We long for the next.

you first :^)

He's right though. Men are the protagonists and women the McGuffins. In case you haven't noticed: This makes you whiteknighting types the mooks in the way.

At this point we simply keep waiting. Eventually the particular enemy we are facing eventually turns in on itself, does most of the killing for you in the process and can then be easily swept up by the reciprocal move - and as an added bonus, his own doctrine shapes him thus that by the time revenge gets going, -nobody- will be unaware of who the targets are. What is important is that we do hold our patience until after the American elections. Trump will make resistance far more viable; and Clinton will at least create circumstances in which even total dipshits should realise that it's inevitable.

>our women
They're not "our women", they're the enemy. Not only did they want to be free from our influence, but they are the ones voting for mass migration in the first place, and they parrot "religion of peace" rhetoric the loudest.

The fact that you're thinking about your cock and whining "OH NOEZ TEH WIMMINZ! THINK OF TEH WIMMINZ!" makes you part of the problem, not the solution.

We should act though, motivate and red pill those around you. I'm doing my part

*usually turns on itself

If you do not have kids, you are a nation wrecker.

By all means imprison native jihadi wives, but ultimately there is a responsibility incumbent upon you to create a new generation. If that requires the harsh reformation of female conduct in your country, so be it., But failing to rise to this responsibility is akin to surrender.

пpивeт КГБ!

Stop watching. Start killing.

Self cencorship is the greatest weapon of the elites. Who cares if they call you a right wing extremist, they'll do it anyway

Bollocks an should I get a kebab after all dayer or dominos ..?

Doesn't matter, both use halal meat

quite true.

>our role is to archive, warn, and to even encourage
If that's the case, I pity future historians. Their only knowledge of why a grand civilization suddenly collapsed will be.

>How can white men even compete?
>Really makes you think
>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Jewish conspiracy #4589
>Cuck cuck cuck cuck
>Breivik is a hero
>Be American >Get shot
>KHAN'D

We're not scribes, we're not doomsayers, we're not "advisers", were's meme spouting morons who are counterculture for the sake of being counterculture. We're nothing, and let's hope history will be kind enough to forget us.

Don't pretend your pseudo-intellectual ramblings mean anything in the grand scheme of things. That delusion only makes you part of the narcissism that has claimed so many of our generation.

>But what can we DO?

it's easy

1. remove welfare for immigrants
2. deport all immigrants with notorious criminal record

problem solved

immigrants come to western europe for gibs
we have little to none gibs in Poland, almost no mudshits come here

>2016
>Being a shill for violence when the time isn't right
Nice try, FBI. Maybe if you act yourself, you'll get some copycats and get that sweet promotion.

Hit it with a boat bomb

You would watch your race, culture and nation die because you're too proud to forgive the transgressions of people who couldn't have known better.

Sort your women out, abandoning them makes you part of the problem.

If you don't fuck them, they'll find some barbaric shitskins who will.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZakFSmGgxY

kill them while they pray

>Being a shill for violence when the time isn't right
Strange how these all-knowing scribes constantly resort to strawmen.

Just kill yourself please.

>Sort your women out
1. How?
2. Why?

>abandoning them makes you part of the problem
No, white knighting makes you part of the problem.

>If you don't fuck them, they'll find some barbaric shitskins who will.
Pro-tip, they'll find barbaric shitskins to fuck one way or another. Even if you fuck him, after Muhammad slits your throat the first thing your bitch will do is suck his dick. She won't even CONSIDER plotting revenge or whatever. We constantly see this in the history of occupied and conquered nations: women are more than willing to fuck the men who exterminated their fathers, sons, brothers and husbands.

>MGTOW
Try this
youtube.com/watch?v=qd5XtqEcYEA

i think about it every fukking day.
there is not much we can do as long we have the enemy within our own lines. the liberals and lefties.

PURGE the muslimscum

>When men abandon their women, that civilisation collapses.
Ask yourself, when did civilisations start to collapse? Was it before or after women got the right to vote and be elected?

You need to THINK

Why not deport them all? Or non-whites, the very least.

He's saying us as in members Of this board, dumbass

this is ridiculous, Europa has been through worse before and the strongest among us will be separated from the weakest, and we will restore ourselves.

This is a good thing for Europe, a crisis like this is the only way we could genuinely cull the weak

>Oy vey have patience with the savages it's not their fault!

t.jew

>I pity future historians. Their only knowledge of why a grand civilization suddenly collapsed will be.

pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

Дa Кoмpaд

It will be a combination of factors that will trigger a race war.

>no one will be the new Hitler or Lenin
>economic collapse will lead to a breakdown
>blacks and muslims will be the aggressors
>resistance will form around those with military experience
>current consumer society will be destroyed
>European population will plummet
>the rest of the world will descend into chaos

The current projections for food/economic growth a pure fantasy - the world is heading for a fall and there is zero any leftist, liberal or nazi can do about it

This, sadly. Things won't turn unless society breaks down before demographic replacement is complete.

> We watch while our countries are taken
Hasn't happen... unless arguably if you are an islamist, or are looking WAY back in time.

> We watch when our women are raped
Lel, no.

> We watch TV when our men are beheaded
Happens rarely, most often they are shot or driven over or disabled for life 'cause of sports anger.

Ban guns, cars and soccer games?

> But what can we DO?
With regards to militant islamism? Literally offer shelter and humanitarian aid to anyone, in particular the victims in or fleeing from war zones.

And do so as if they were family or friends. Then we can be friendly enough.

The current method of locking them out or in with little assistance doesn't make friends, it makes for very disappointed or angry people and helps to erode our claims of actually standing on a moral grounds higher than the average islamist - driving people to their side.

Idiot just because you guys let yourself fall doesnt mean your brethren won't lend a helping hand to reconquer your lands. Just like they did in Spain so long ago. These are our lands and we will get them back.

Checks out, they both excrete and consume shit.

Did women get the right to vote in Europe in the late 60's????

Remember the last time Europe had a war because of religion?
30 years that left Europe in total devastation.

>Literally offer shelter and humanitarian aid to anyone

Like to see how many you take in and pay for.

Their demands won't end until they've taken everything you got you dumb cunt.

>the strongest among us will be separated from the weakest, and we will restore ourselves
Even the fairly weak among us (everyone excluding the weakest) are still strong enough to dominate the earth against all other species.

What we probably need is to make ourselves more happy on average. Not stronger.

Wha-?? No, as far as back in 1915-1920's in Denmark, I'm not sure for the rest of Europe/Scandi. But I bet it was earlier in Sweden.

>white knighting makes you part of the problem.

What exactly are you trying to achieve? Do you honestly believe ignoring Western women and absolving yourself of any responsibility to protect them will result in anything but their complete contempt for you and Western society in general?

Your 'boycott' is seen as nothing more than beta weakness. Both by Western women but also by third-world invaders.

If you, like many MGTOWS, have absolutely no commitment to the survival of white racial identities in the West, then I'm afraid we are unlikely to agree. However, if you decide to grow up and accept a stake in the society your ancestors died to create, you will realise how absolutely suicidal and arrogant your ideas are.

There are good women out there, I promise. Ignore the feminists and let them starve themselves of attention, soon they will realise their odiousness and come around.

>Oy vey have patience with the savages it's not their fault!

Erm yes it is. I'm simply acknowledging the fact that it is not Muslims who are creating a divide between men and women in the West, we fell into that trap ourselves.

I agree, although in the long run I think a race war would benefit the Nazis far more than the liberals. As people would naturally assemble along racial and relgious lines, although there would be a lot of in group fighting as well. Ultimately, in Europe and the USA it would be the whites that win overall as we still currently have the overwhelming control of institutions and the highest access to weapons. Also, most members of the Armed forces and police are white as well.

I think it would probably look a lot like the Yugoslavian civil war from the 90s and ultimately, like that it will be decided by military superiority.

youtube.com/watch?v=xsKpazeA5L8 - song very related.

Remove the police, start deporting.

women have a lot to lose:
>basic rights
>being able to marry who they want
>forced to dress like a ring wraith
that's why I hate islam with an unyielding passion

We already did, three families to date, plus whatever taxes paid.

Yes, the financial burdens and long-term needs are not easy to deal with, but such is human post-war misery.

Obviously would have been easier and cheaper if our state had done more - they could have organized and done it all far more efficiently.

>What exactly are you trying to achieve?
Trying to make you see that by being a white knight, you're making things worse?

>Do you honestly believe ignoring Western women and absolving yourself of any responsibility to protect them
Woah there, responsibility? Based on what? My side of the bargain ended the moment women got suffrage. See what you're doing here? You're giving men an obligation without an equivalent entitlement. You're effectively making them servants. Congratulations, you're a feminist. Or at the very least a useful idiot.

>will result in anything but their complete contempt for you and Western society in general?
So I'm weak unless I protect women from something they clearly asked for themselves? You must be really popular with the ladies.

>If you, like many MGTOWS, have absolutely no commitment to the survival of white racial identities in the West
You base that on what exactly? I am concerned about the survival of the West, I just realize the West is doomed as long as women aren't subjugated by men. You clearly are more interested in white knighting than letting shit go down. Trust me, the moment women get a bad deal, they WILL crawl back to men and beg for a solution. THEN it is the responsibility of men TO THEMSELVES to enforce a system that keeps women under man's yoke.

>However, if you decide to grow up and accept a stake in the society your ancestors died to create
And women are now actively destroying. My ancestors would not want me struggling in vain. Read up on stoicism, friend.

>There are good women out there
#notallwomen? Why not go a step further with #notinmyname?

tl;dr: Women are THE PROBLEM. I have no duty to protect THE PROBLEM.

>women have a lot to lose:
Yet in the end, they will survive. And they will prosper along with their new men. Just not as much as now, but they'll be fine.

>That's why I hate Islam
Really? Because of what happens to women? Not because of what Islam does to men? Trudeau plz.

Clearly talking about women and normies in general, shit stain.

>Bulll

>Shit

PS: You faggots who think nothing can be done and that it's an impossible burden, look at how powerful our societies are.

Or how willing we are to spend on just about *anything* that catches our random fancy, if jealousy and racism don't get in the way.

The total budget for watching grown men run after balls alone is like 30 times what we spend on sheltering the "others" so many people are fucking jealous or scared of... even if its seriously just people running from a war.

Nice b8 m8

you got your (((yous)))

Now fuck off

You're really this fucking stupid?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

Those are clearly savages, shit stain.

>My side of the bargain ended the moment women got suffrage.

For the record, I don't believe women should have the right to vote. Regardless, your responsibility towards them did not end at the point of their political emancipation, nor did it end when they fell for multicultural ideas. We do not punish our kids for their bad decisions, nor should we do the same for our women. They are a part of us, and thus cannot be abandoned without our self-destruction.

I agree that to an extent women need to be subjugated, women are carers, not guardians, and should be treated as such.

>I just realize the West is doomed as long as women aren't subjugated by men

And how do MGTOWs plan to achieve this?

Women are incapable of making rational decisions. They will continue to bring in foreigners to finance your boycott and everyone will lose, all they care about is having a strong male who will keep them safe, and they will happily sacrifice our civilisation in order to achieve that. If you forget your responsibility, they will find someone who will, things will never get bad enough for them to re-enstate a rational allegiance to Western civilisation, only men can make these kinds of decisions.

MGTOW as a political movement is utterly useless in terms of achieving political change, it is merely an excuse for lazy males to excuse themselves from their natural and cultural obligation to have kids.

By all means take steps to re-enstate gender roles in politics and culture, but don't expect women to come to this conclusion as a result of your pathetic boycott.

Whatever happens, I wish we would stop pining after Nazi Germany. That was a different time, a time without feminism and birth control pills.

White Europe died in 1945
It's over

and we watched when an elementary school got shot up

what you gonna do about it, bitch nigga?

See this for a clarification of my ideas in regard to women's place in politics.

lol do nothing your country is fucked

I mean the war will start anyway - it won't be us that starts it or even the liberals/jews

Events happen that are outside of political control

Yeah I know, I'm saying I agree.

Although I think arguably the liberals started it by letting millions of non whites immigrate into our countries.

>Happiness will ensure the survival of our people

I get the feeling that you are a typical Sup Forums traditionalist who sees no problem with women having feminism AND chivalry to benefit them. You, despite being a traditionalist, cannot see the unfairness and unnatural double standards there.

Do you think guys are going to change their entire lives because you spend all this shilling energy and effort in trying to get them to worship women? You traditionalists are all the same, you hold on to this cliche stereotypical idea of what a man should be, and when push comes to shove, you don't think women should be reigned in at all. You think women should enjoy feminism and chivalry, and never face the consequences of their actions, while all the pressure is put on men, and we need to "man up" so we can be disposable drones living shitty lives fighting for scraps and worshiping women. That's what people like you want.

Most guys have made it clear they won't be doormats and do that anymore. Your attempts at forcing guys to do things you want on the Internet are futile, and you were most likely raised having your masculinity manipulated so you can worship women.

>And how do MGTOWs plan to achieve this?
let people that make bad decisions face the pain and move on to better future

>it is merely an excuse for lazy males to excuse themselves from their natural and cultural obligation to have kids.

there are barriers that never existed before, mgtow is about adjusting to those barriers.

The problem is that we lack a cause and direction of our own to rally behind. We are simply pushing back against an aggressor but there is no driving force pulling us forwards.

There is no end goal or achievement for us but to stop the other. Their pledge is to build a new world. Ours is to maintain an old and decrepid one.

We are the museum curators fawning over swords while they are building atom bombs.

If we want to do something, we must go forwards and not back.

Two families were here during wartime. One stayed until it authorities judged it "safe enough" to return. Dad managed a lot of their affairs with the authorities and so on during that time.

The third family I still kinda count because their mom has a weekly part-time job at four times the usual market rate (with full pension funds payments and no accounting tricks - most employers aren't so honest), plus we covered years worth of education and medical expenses (in theory the basics are covered by government, but there are a lot of out-of-pocket expenses involved) and such on top of that.

Our survival isn't threatened for shit.

We can start making judgements based on survival if at some point *despite our best attempts* we can not organize sufficient food, water, sanitation, housing and stuff.

But that is most definitely not a problem of our respective nation's capabilities so far.

No I don't think so. We are too desintegrated too react. They know this, so they'll exploit it.

I see males worried about the "white race", but I never see females worried about it. I can't accept females are inferior to men it's the redpill I can't swallow.

This based Finn.

Women's natural instinct is not to protect borders.
When a foreign army turns up, they rape and pillage for awhile and then they become the power structure. Women will simply adapt (Yes even if its under Islam, wearing bin bags and not being allowed to leave the house)

ITS THE MEN that will suffer. We are the ones who will be displaced. Our women will simply mix with the browns.

Elections are over. Trump and Le Pen are our last chances to solve this peacefully

>you are a typical Sup Forums traditionalist who sees no problem with women having feminism AND chivalry to benefit them

Then you've clearly misunderstood my position. As I've said before, I believe in the partial subjugation of women, with no right to vote. I will always be open to the idea of rights for women, but I will always address them from the point of a traditionalist, not an egalitarian.

What I'm really saying here is that the MGTOW strategy for a reintroduction of traditional gender roles and political rights is utterly useless and is actually self-destructive.

Ignoring obvious accusations that your movement is a mere rationalisation of your laziness and impotency, I'll take MGTOWs at their word; that their boycotts of relationships are a political tool to voice men's rights and reignite a respect for men among women.

But I'm afraid even on that basis it fails, as I've said before, women will never see you as a credible threat, they will never usurp their own rights for distant men who purposefully ignore them and disregard their problems.

Feminism is a cancer, and women currently have far too much political power. This is a pretty-much ubiquitous position on Sup Forums, even amongst traditionalists.

The question is one of strategy, and I'm afraid MGTOW is simply not viable. All it can achieve is further alienating Western men from women. And if it grows large, the damage to white birth rates will be catastrophic.

If you are concerned about furthering men's rights and reforming women's behaviour, I'm completely with you. However, disconnection achieves nothing but further damage to the already precarious position of white males in Western society and the resulting birth-rate blow that will ensue.

>Your attempts at forcing guys to do things you want on the Internet are futile

Then ignore my post and keep on believing what you want.

Sup Forums is about politicall and cultural l ideas, I'm simply here to share mine.

>I see males worried about the "white race", but I never see females worried about it. I can't accept females are inferior to men it's the redpill I can't swallow.

Inferior may not be the right word, but their position in society is clearly different than it is for men.