Canada thread part 2.0

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/jobs/canadas-july-employment-figures/article31286881/

Canada’s steep job losses another blow to struggling economy

Employers eliminated 71,400 full-time positions, the second consecutive month of full-time declines, but 40,200 part-time jobs were created. Meanwhile, the participation rate fell to its lowest level since late 1999, as more people either stopped actively searching for work or stopped working altogether.

Over the first seven months of the year, employers created 12,400 positions, representing the weakest job creation since the Great Recession.

>inb4 harper dindu nuffin

If you're unemployed and looking for work, please kill yourself. Your life is a total failure.

>oh look my party is doing poorly! Quick, let's talk about harper ! Let's post screenshot of article titles

Theres a scam with hiring temps for just under 3 months, then firing them to hire new temps. This keeps them from having to give out benifits, or raises. I've been fucked over by this bullshit already.

How is this jobs report all harpers fault?

Canada needs to revolt

>Layed off so TFW can have my job

>doing poorly
>not even my party

Blue freezes you. Red burns you. Orange warns you. You didn't listen

Just do what Obama does and make a separate classification for unemployment so it doesn't look as bad.

lol

But but its harpers fault canada is losing jobs if it wasnt for bush canada would be a superpower

yeah i was obviously talking about polls you sleazy little shit

Ontario trucker here fuck the non whites gas em all.

the 93 gorillion guy is here, please dont fucking start

poloz is an idiot.

How is it 5 years? Need to post some details not just an appeal to authority, which turns out to be made by a dumbass anyway.

It's politics. Popularity is literally all that matters.

>poloz is an idiot

why did Harper appoint an idiot to the head of the Bank of Canada?

and nothing more retarded has been said itt and nothing more retarded will be said

I'm going on break. I'll catch yous later. Seriously that was funny tho.

one of his bigger blunders for sure. poloz is a failed academic conservative yes man.

I'm certainly not absolving harper of all blame, but to put this entirely on his back right now seems unfair.

That commie kike whore has pissed off every red blooded Canadian living in Ontario.

you're a legend bro. take care

Are you going to argue that Harper lost because his policies were unsound, or that Trudeau won because his platform was solid?
You would be a retard to. Canadian politics is a popularity contest.

Wynne is friends with several members of Ontario Hydro's board of directors. Every year we get a hydro increase, and natural gas gets additional taxes put onto it. I WONDER IF THERE IS ANY COLLUSION GOING ON HERE? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Could be worse, the whole country could have Vancouver's service economy

bump

Hydro one will pay for their sins in due time.

I remember they got ran out of my home town pretty promptly from local disruption.